What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

Well, now we have 20 civilians dead and more than 45 are wounded. Now people, come and blame on my idea. Just make one massive bombing run in Syria. Order SAT to capture leaders from both sides. Close the borders and kick those syrians outta my country. But of course it's not gonna happen while our erdogan the magnificant still runs this country.

Only women and children should be allowed to stay the rest of men above 20 years should leave and fight for their country, if they want freedom they must fight for it.. if they dont want that they have no reason to stay here either.

The case is not as simple as you think... I think you forgot tons of syrian refugees living in our soil, our pride, effects of this on our influence over the region, the ongoing sanctions...

1. Those refugees might stay a while, its not like they wouldn't if we would have act in another way.
2. Our pride? Is it prideful to turn a blind eye to what can be improved by simply acting maturely and calm?
3. Our influence on the region won't change. Let me remind you of who the bordering regional neighbors are; Syria, Iraq, Georgia, Armenia, Iran, Greece and Bulgaria. You think any of these will gain something that will make them step ahead of us just because we step back from the current path we are walking that will lead us even deeper into this kind of messy stuff?
4. Sorry, what sanctions are there that's in our way?

Only women and children should be allowed to stay the rest of men above 20 years should leave and fight for their country, if they want freedom they must fight for it.. if they dont want that they have no reason to stay here either.

well sayed

RIP , very sad news... as i said Turkey will face problem for supporting Rebels in Syria.

You all rest in peace,
most probably Turkiye would face problems if it were supported Assad too .. in ME, neutrality is not an option.

They never take on anyone militarily, it's always through terrorist groups and agents.
look whos talking about agents

USA helped Bin Laden, 9/11 happened

Al Quida is a saudi organization, yet Saudi Arabia itself is a constant target of Al Quida

Pakistan created the taliban, now the taliban is blowing up pakistan

===============================

see the pattern?

help wahabis/salafis in their mission, and in the end you will become the target

Baykuş;4273664 said:
Why not? 1234

this region is a chess board which has a lot of players are involved, you just cant stay away

To me it looks like some faction of Kurdish terrorists are not happy with the recent agreement between Turkey and PKK, they will try to stir up conflict, they're hoping continued conflict to result in unification of Kurdistan.

USA helped Bin Laden, 9/11 happened

Al Quida is a saudi organization, yet Saudi Arabia itself is a constant target of Al Quida

Pakistan created the taliban, now the taliban is blowing up pakistan

===============================

see the pattern?

help wahabis/salafis in their mission, and in the end you will become the target

iran helped america in iraq and afganistan.....

now america is after iran....

see the pattern?

Baykuş;4273641 said:
1. Those refugees might stay a while, its not like they wouldn't if we would have act in another way.
2. Our pride? Is it prideful to turn a blind eye to what can be improved by simply acting maturely and calm?
3. Our influence on the region won't change. Let me remind you of who the bordering regional neighbors are; Syria, Iraq, Georgia, Armenia, Iran, Greece and Bulgaria. You think any of these will gain something that will make them step ahead of us just because we step back from the current path we are walking that will lead us even deeper into this kind of messy stuff?
4. Sorry, what sanctions are there that's in our way?

1- Refugees staying here is in itself a sign of support of turkey for syrian opposition.
2- No one guarantees that things will get improved if "WE" act maturely.
3- Iran, it may not seem like it, but turkey and Iran are greatest contestants for influence in the region. On the other hand, Saudis and other arabs are counting on us on this shıt. That's why they are improving their relations with us nowadays.
4- Syrian crisis is in the verge of starting WWIII and you say what sanction? Do you think this is a M0therfucking game? Do you think we can just walk away after all this?

Update: 42 Dead, 100+ Wounded.

Possible suspects: PKK, DHKP-C, Syrian Intelligence, Iranian Inteligence.

BREAKING: A third explosion just went off in Rehanliyeh just by the Syrian border (TWITTER)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom