What's new

De-Mining Equipment of Pakistan Army

i have checked the foot protection wear being used by Pakistan army. the ones you mentioned are not exactly Spider Boots.
these are actually Kevlar pads with metallic meshing inside for better protection. these were given as a gift from China.
Pakistan army also uses home made Spider boots.
spiderboot1.jpg

I posted as a example showing about it :)
And I thought they were just 'lent' by China? :what:

reasercher tum log ho or her cheez main hi doon tum logoon ko? tuba hai bhi i was expecting some of you know it made in pakistan .

antimine shoe: Srw ams-604

description

easy to deploy and devastatingly effective, millions of landmines lie in wait around the world. When stepped on, the mine explodes with enough force to rip the legs off of an adult or reduce a small child to pulp.
handicap international, a lyons-based humanitarian group estimates that between 400,000 and 450, 000 people have been maimed and twice that number have died as a result of the injuries.
ongoing conservative annual casualties are estimated at 7500, being mainly civilian. "some people are killed in remote areas and never found", says yve sandoz, an official of the international committee of the red cross in geneva. "no one will ever know how many people suffer from mines or how terrible the depth of that suffering is." clearing of mines is thus a great humanitarian cause.

but, it is most dangerous as well. For safe operation it requires a most safety-effective contrivance, and we claim that the ams-604 developed by samad rubber works (pvt.) ltd. Is one of the safest in the world for both clearing and crossing mine fields.
specification

design & material
development and production of a reliable antimine shoe conforming to stringent safety standards was a challenge. A team of competent engineers at samad rubber works ensured complete safety in design through computer simulations and numerous field tests and trials. The ams-604, therefore, is a product of continuous research and commitment on part of our development wing and is the only antimine shoe being used by the pakistan army.

The antimine shoe works on the principle of weight distribution. The shoe has been constructed to provide maximum protection from pressure sensitive mines. In case of accidental activation of the mine, the design and construction protect the soldier from injury due to hot gases and impact resulting from explosion. Antimine shoes manufactured by our company have successfully been used in a number of mine sweeping operations including kuwait without any casualties.[/quote]

foamtype.gif

images

made by Samad Rubber Works (PVT) Ltd.

Antimine Shoe (SRW604 AMS)

reasercher tum log ho or her cheez main hi doon tum logoon ko? tuba hai bhi i was expecting some of you know it made in pakistan .

antimine shoe: Srw ams-604

description

easy to deploy and devastatingly effective, millions of landmines lie in wait around the world. When stepped on, the mine explodes with enough force to rip the legs off of an adult or reduce a small child to pulp.
handicap international, a lyons-based humanitarian group estimates that between 400,000 and 450, 000 people have been maimed and twice that number have died as a result of the injuries.
ongoing conservative annual casualties are estimated at 7500, being mainly civilian. "some people are killed in remote areas and never found", says yve sandoz, an official of the international committee of the red cross in geneva. "no one will ever know how many people suffer from mines or how terrible the depth of that suffering is." clearing of mines is thus a great humanitarian cause.

but, it is most dangerous as well. For safe operation it requires a most safety-effective contrivance, and we claim that the ams-604 developed by samad rubber works (pvt.) ltd. Is one of the safest in the world for both clearing and crossing mine fields.
specification

design & material
development and production of a reliable antimine shoe conforming to stringent safety standards was a challenge. A team of competent engineers at samad rubber works ensured complete safety in design through computer simulations and numerous field tests and trials. The ams-604, therefore, is a product of continuous research and commitment on part of our development wing and is the only antimine shoe being used by the pakistan army.

The antimine shoe works on the principle of weight distribution. The shoe has been constructed to provide maximum protection from pressure sensitive mines. In case of accidental activation of the mine, the design and construction protect the soldier from injury due to hot gases and impact resulting from explosion. Antimine shoes manufactured by our company have successfully been used in a number of mine sweeping operations including kuwait without any casualties.
foamtype.gif

images

made by Samad Rubber Works (PVT) Ltd.

Antimine Shoe (SRW604 AMS)

oo sir je researcher bun ha hum ap sa aagay to nai nekal saktay na!!:smitten:

however sir, the one you have posted are not exactly the something as was given by China and Last Hope and i have mentioned in above posts. the one i/last Hope have posted were in fact given by China. these have layers of Kevlar and Metallic Mesh for protection of foot against mines. also these help in weight distribution so in most cases the mine blast can be avoided altogether!
these have nothing to do with the Rubber shoes that you have posted sir. that is another thing.

regards!

The only solution is to have our own automotive industries in our Pakistan as we now have many experts that are working in Pakistan as well as in other countries whom we can call them back. I am sure this can be really helpful for our Armed Forces too.

Back
Top Bottom