What's new

Day after US walkout from nuclear deal, Iran envoy to Delhi: Let’s immunise our ties

Which project India project as valued to be $6 billion, which was built in Iran by India from its own pocket?
I hear they are building toilets in Iran and teaching Iranians toilet manners. That is what you call "civilizational buddies".

Coming from.some one whose original country could not survive without sugar daddies through out it's life and adopted country is proud poodle of uncle sam.
Countries like people are not islands unto themselves and have to work or ally with others in a chaotic world. My referance to Indian lack of gonads is based on how India acts. 70 years after having been given Kashmir by the Maharaja India still has not managed to take back the 1/4 that was snatched by Pakistan. Indeed it is the original aggressor who still entertains ambition of grabbing the other 3/4. This from a country that is nearly 7 times larger then Pakistan. When is India going to act it's size?

FTpjkaM.png

I hear they are building toilets in Iran and teaching Iranians toilet manners. That is what you call "civilizational buddies".

Countries like people are not islands unto themselves and have to work or ally with others in a chaotic world. My referance to Indian lack of gonads is based on how India acts. 70 years after having been given Kashmir by the Maharaja India still has not managed to take back the 1/4 that was snatched by Pakistan. Indeed it is the original aggressor who still entertains ambition of grabbing the other 3/4. This from a country that is nearly 7 times larger then Pakistan. When is India going to act it's size?

FTpjkaM.png
In this tussle u lost half ur country and the remainder country is occupied by your own army. So feel happy..

In this tussle u lost half ur country and the remainder country is occupied by your own army. So feel happy..
That half was 'lost' because that 'half' did not want to be part of Pakistan. It has nothing to do with Kashmir. Did the Banglas declare independance because of Kashmir?

And the greatest superpower of it's time Britain - so big that sun never set on it's realm lost more then a half in 1776 when America went it way. So it's hardly anything to be ashamed. Frankly from a personal perspective I am glad those low down people went their way. Besides anything it allows people like me to take pride in Indus Pakistan and let India/Bangladesh clasp each other in the Ganga delta - sort of the twins of the Ganga.

FTpjkaM.png
Are you under duress? Blink twice if you're being held hostage.
I don't think you're dumb enough to correlate lack of action with incapability. I also don't think you're young enough to be deluded by the grandeur and cruelly inaccurate notions of strength, conflict and conquest. I would've included the equally foolish notions of racial superiority but I know where you stand on that particular issue.
Reality is that the Kashmir situation has not changed because nobody cares enough for it to change. Neither India nor Pakistan. We have enough firepower to kill each other off multiple times if we actually meant any of the BS we say to each other.

That half was 'lost' because that 'half' did not want to be part of Pakistan. It has nothing to do with Kashmir. Did the Banglas declare independance because of Kashmir?

And the greatest superpower of it's time Britain - so big that sun never set on it's realm lost more then a half in 1776 when America went it way. So it's hardly anything to be ashamed. Frankly from a personal perspective I am glad those low down people went their way. Besides anything it allows people like me to take pride in Indus Pakistan and let India/Bangladesh clasp each other in the Ganga delta - sort of the twins of the Ganga.
It was the finale of the game started by pakistan.

IRAN's crude export by country . Why India is important for Iran. . China and India combined can partially negate some of the dangerous effects of sanctions.

Iran's biggest customers

1525892242-z22.jpg

IRAN's crude export by country . Why India is important for Iran. . China and India combined can partially negate some of the dangerous effects of sanctions.

Iran's biggest customers

1525892242-z22.jpg
Pakistan also use Iranian diesel and bitumen.. all the way from Karachi to Attock.
Interesting part is both RAW and CIA knows about it very well.... surprisingly they keep eyes closed.

what a imbecile, typical indian monkey

i was asking him if India was paying Iran in food and medicine. it was a genuine question as an indian poster had mentioned it.

When pathetic people like you do not have an argument then they use personal name calling as Indian monkey to me...

I responded to your question in sensible way...if you do not understand ...it is mot my problem...

Let’s buy all that Iran can offer if the price is right.
Let’s fill up more of our strategic oil reserves.
Let’s take benefit even out of sanctions.

Which project India project as valued to be $6 billion, which was built in Iran by India from its own pocket?
refer my first post.. barter system... Oil=work.
We indian are doing since 1992 from Iraq to today's Iran. We have skills, project,manpower and intent. Not at scale of China, but something we can use as bargain chip.

refer my first post.. barter system... Oil=work.
We indian are doing since 1992 from Iraq to today's Iran. We have skills, project,manpower and intent. Not at scale of China, but something we can use as bargain chip.

I know many Indians are working in Iran's construction industry but they are locally employed.
They get salary and that's about it... just like Indians work in rest of the middleast.
Your skills got zero when you are in competitive environment of those middleastern states, where competition is available. So keep your skill BS within your bag.
So still you are not convincing on your base argument of Oil = Work

Now this is getting super interesting. India has not been shy about wanting to be a part of China containment piece for the United States and was extremely aggressive on the Chinese border, but the Trump administration obviously does not have a high opinion of India evident with Trump still not even having a date set for a state visit. India has been pivoting away from the US and now it comes the new US sanction on Iran. If India does not stand with the US on this issue, the pseudo "alliance" with the US could be said to be a total toast.

I think fundamentally, India must decide whether abandoning its long held non-alignment principle and siding with the US in the Cold War 2.0 against China is truly in India's interest.

Best thing to have happened to India. It will give more teeth to India in some issues when dealing with iran.

Back
Top Bottom