What's new

Day after US walkout from nuclear deal, Iran envoy to Delhi: Let’s immunise our ties

is that how india was paying for oil after 2010 from iran by giving them food and medicines ?
Nope post Modi govt, Indian paid hard cash to clear its bills. Didn't you realized that Indian has highest fuel rates even when crude was $50perB. That money went to Iran and other shitlhole accountancy done by Congress.

Nope post Modi govt, Indian paid hard cash to clear its bills. Didn't you realized that Indian has highest fuel rates even when crude was $50perB. That money went to Iran and other shitlhole accountancy done by Congress.
im so confused now, i dont get the correlation between oil and medicine and foods you were speaking about ? so what was india paying iran with for the oil they were getting when they couldnt give them hard cash ?

also the deal sounds so strange that india paid over the price of the market rate of oil per barrel. why didnt india just go to the GCC countries and get oil for the maker rate like all the other countries do.

or where you guys buying to put in reserve ?

Uhm... he essentially said that India should resist US sanctions/pressure and continue to invest in Chabahar, because it is strategically valuable for India. What's the issue here? I see a diplomat reminding a major trading partner why it should continue trading with/investing in Iran.
My comment was not directed at what the diplomat said, he was being diplomatic and that is his job.

But it is intention or thought that he was articulating which appears to be widespread in Tehran that is crazy. There is no way India is going to resist US/Israeli pressure simply because it has too much to lose and it does not suit it's long term strategic interests. India has been chosen by US and is being groomed in Asia as the counter-weight to China. this is a role India has grabbed with both hands and done a full puja in respect of it. The US-Israel-India trioka is something Indian policymakers tout as the future.

India and China both no doubt being large as they are enjoy more immunity to US pressure then most countries of the world. However India's ability to follow a separate line from US is reducing whereas China is increasing. One of the major forces albeit invisible that made the nuke deal possible was China. As we move forward watch out for Indian oil purchases start reducing from your country and Chah Bahar just becomes a talkig point. Indeed I think it already is just a talking point.

So watch out for -

• Reduced Indian oil imports from Iran
  • Chah Bahar being placed on the snail lane
  • Chinese oil imports will not reduce as drastically as India's will
  • China is simple less susceptible to US pressure

My comment was not directed at what the diplomat said, he was being diplomatic and that is his job.

But it is intention or thought that he was articulating which appears to be widespread in Tehran that is crazy. There is no way India is going to resist US/Israeli pressure simply because it has too much to lose and it does not suit it's long term strategic interests. India has been chosen by US and is being groomed in Asia as the counter-weight to China. this is a role India has grabbed with both hands and done a full puja in respect of it. The US-Israel-India trioka is something Indian policymakers tout as the future.

India and China both no doubt being large as they are enjoy more immunity to US pressure then most countries of the world. However India's ability to follow a separate line from US is reducing whereas China is increasing. One of the major forces albeit invisible that made the nuke deal possible was China. As we move forward watch out for Indian oil purchases start reducing from your country and Chah Bahar just becomes a talkig point. Indeed I think it already is just a talking point.

So watch out for -

I know what you mean and agree that the US is trying to get India on side. But I do think Chabahar is important enough for them that they can be a US ally against China and still continue with Chabahar, which is their key to trade with Afghanistan and central asia. For example, Turkey is in NATO and they are still one of Iran's biggest trading partners.

Another barter system will come in place between India and Iran to avoid hard currency. Oil for chahbar + food + medicines.

Oil has an international price but food, medicine and labor doesn't.
So basically to such arrangement work, Iran has to take whatever Indians give them!
If Iran is any wise, it would hire labor from Pakistan, instead of India.

So watch out for -

opinion/view but no facts whatsoever thats the gist of your post.

US has tried and failed to make India toe their line. India is a strong country which will has a independent foreign policy and we will choose on what is necessary for us. India & US do not agree on Russia, when crimea was taken over India supported Russia.

Fact is that US is a interloper who is there for temporary gains while India's policy is geared towards long term. India & US only agree to some extent on china but wrt to other matters its totally divergent.

India has more consistent foreign policy than any arab state has towards their own neighbors. Take for example palestine issue arabs have already joined US/Israel while India still maintains the same stance.

India has relations with North korea what has US done about it ? zilch.

Oil has an international price but food, medicine and labor doesn't.
So basically to such arrangement work, Iran has to take whatever Indians give them!
If Iran is any wise, it would hire labor from Pakistan, instead of India.
India is building lots of Infra in Iran including rail lines, port among others. Just labor cannot suffice $6B+ Oil bill. Does Pak have leverage like this to work upon Iran?

Last edited:
No it does not. Read my lips "India will dump Chah like a dog raises it's hind leg and craps ...". The size of India gives it more ballast but when it comes to USA/Israel India will do exactly what they say. Modi and Netanyu are buddies for a reason.
I guess age is having an adverse effect on your memory. Lask time I checked, we continued our trading with Iran during the economic sanctions and we did vote against U.S. in the UN. Unlike pakistan, we won't sacrifice our national interest to please another country, and take their burden on our head just like you guys did aka WoT. Also, I believe in our diplomats those who always take wise decisions in the international front.

is that how india was paying for oil after 2010 from iran by giving them food and medicines ?

You should better ask your Iranian friends, are they mad to continue to sell oil to India if India is not paying them?
Based on your account there is something wrong with them, if they still trade oil with India if we are not paying.

Coming to the topic, the relationship of Iran to India depends on how much both of the nations takes themselves seriously on trade issues...India is genuinely interested to increase its business with Iran...
In last one year, there are certain noise on Kashmir from Iranian leadership that did not create good soundbyte in Indian media although India is the only country where Iran and Israel are the 2 nations who are perceived positively by our population due to different reasons....India did not want to get entangled in Israel Iran relation in the same way how Iran does not want to have its relationship with India entangled with India Pakistan relation..

Uhm... he essentially said that India should resist US sanctions/pressure and continue to invest in Chabahar, because it is strategically valuable for India. What's the issue here? I see a diplomat reminding a major trading partner why it should continue trading with/investing in Iran.

We are going to dump our relations with Iran for some lunatic President of US .
We will pursue our own interests.
Outside leaders are none to advice us .

If I was Iranian I would scream and cry after reading this article. For gawds sakes ....

@AmirPatriot

No it does not. Read my lips "India will dump Chah like a dog raises it's hind leg and craps ...". The size of India gives it more ballast but when it comes to USA/Israel India will do exactly what they say. Modi and Netanyu are buddies for a reason.

Who is this Israel to dictate us ?
You want to know how we can show them their place .
We already faced a Nixon when India was nothing .
Its 2018.
We can tell them our way or high way .

So watch out for -

Since when did the Israel become that much to influence us ? :lol:
Typical theory of Pakistani:lol:
Cancel some deal with Israel.They are done .
US is simply not that strong to provoke us under current circumstances

We are going to dump our relations with Iran for some lunatic President of US .
We will pursue our own interests.
Outside leaders are none to advice us .

Who is this Israel to dictate us ?
You want to know how we can show them their place .
We already faced a Nixon when India was nothing .
Its 2018.
We can tell them our way or high way .

Since when did the Israel become that much to influence us ? :lol:
Typical theory of Pakistani:lol:
Cancel some deal with Israel.They are done .
US is simply not that strong to provoke us under current circumstances
He try too hard for his agenda. Let him be as time will reveal all curtains.

But I do think Chabahar is important enough for them that they can be a US ally against China and still continue with Chabahar
While Chah Bahar is important to them but India simply does not have the gonads. India is a limp whimp. Most Indians are. Hot air. Big talk. I know that might come across as terribly prejudiced but what I said carries lot of substance. Look, do you think India acts like a continent she is? Yes, we are talking about India that is 20 Irans, nearly 7 Pakistans and nearly two Europes???

Chah Bahar is not going to get built as in the manner that it suggested. After decade of singing Chah songs please tell me exactly what have they built in Chah Bahar. Anything tangible? Indian's climax at the thought "Hindoo -Yindoo" friendship betwen Modi and Netanayu. You and I know Iran is being shafted because of that little Zionist entity - a entity that Indians luxuriate over.

As regards India's so called independant foreign policy - which is about as independant as my penis is from me. Please look at this chart below that shows Indian oil imports dramatically drop post 2012 sanctions on Iran. This speaks volumes about the so called Indian backbone that stands up against US.

AqL63rI.png

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Ec...-hit-oil-imports-to-india/article23836034.ece

While Chah Bahar is important to them but India simply does not have the gonads. India is a limp whimp. Most Indians are. Hot air. Big talk. I know that might come across as terribly prejudiced but what I said carries lot of substance. Look, do you think India acts like a continent she is? Yes, we are talking about India that is 20 Irans, nearly 7 Pakistans and nearly two Europes???

Chah Bahar is not going to get built as in the manner that it suggested. After decade of singing Chah songs please tell me exactly what have they built in Chah Bahar. Anything tangible? Indian's climax at the thought "Hindoo -Yindoo" friendship betwen Modi and Netanayu. You and I know Iran is being shafted because of that little Zionist entity - a entity that Indians luxuriate over.

As regards India's so called independant foreign policy - which is about as independant as my penis is from me. Please look at this chart below that shows Indian oil imports dramatically drop post 2012 sanctions on Iran. This speaks volumes about the so called Indian backbone that stands up against US.

AqL63rI.png

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Ec...-hit-oil-imports-to-india/article23836034.ece
Coming from.some one whose original country could not survive without sugar daddies through out it's life and adopted country is proud poodle of uncle sam..

India is building lots of Infra in Iran including rail lines, port among others. Just labor cannot suffice $6B+ Oil bill. Does Pak have leverage like this to work upon Iran?

Which project India project as valued to be $6 billion, which was built in Iran by India from its own pocket?

You should better ask your Iranian friends, are they mad to continue to sell oil to India if India is not paying them?
Based on your account there is something wrong with them, if they still trade oil with India if we are not paying.

Coming to the topic, the relationship of Iran to India depends on how much both of the nations takes themselves seriously on trade issues...India is genuinely interested to increase its business with Iran...
In last one year, there are certain noise on Kashmir from Iranian leadership that did not create good soundbyte in Indian media although India is the only country where Iran and Israel are the 2 nations who are perceived positively by our population due to different reasons....India did not want to get entangled in Israel Iran relation in the same way how Iran does not want to have its relationship with India entangled with India Pakistan relation..
what a imbecile, typical indian monkey

i was asking him if India was paying Iran in food and medicine. it was a genuine question as an indian poster had mentioned it.

Back
Top Bottom