What's new

Dawood's Passport, Latest Photo, His Wife's Phone Bill Shows He is in Karachi

Probls is in India , every one looks same for every 1 person , you have 40 copies running around

Clearly shown in bollywood movies

30sl1.jpg

It is quite possible that a person resembling closely , with aid of photo shop was used in this case

Its called 'DOUBLE PART"

PS : If the Lady Called Karachi + its in telephone bill may be the mother was talking to her daughter who happens to live in Karachi ?

GENIUS

What next , aek Underwear ki Tassweer , per keh deinge , ye Underwear Karachi se mila tha
it has same waist size as Daud Ibrahim

PS: Also release Sanjay Dutt poor main ko , court and jail ke chaker main phansa diya hai
Half of politicians own illegal guns and gansters in India

Story of One man is a star while other is a chai wala
ShahRukhKhanlookalike.jpg

SachinTendulkarlookalike.jpg

775b6730-1dae-4883-8bd8-6e2c4ada8decHiRes.JPG

Not sure of what kind of witch craft is taking place but our OWN shoaib Aktaer is on the Job to iron out the witch craft

hqdefault.jpg

saif_462x356_61427277009.jpg

sehwag_424x301_71427277145.jpg

11-Common-People-Who-Shockingly-Look-Like-The-Popular-Celebrities-Of-India-1.jpeg

Thank god for the ring other wise !!! RAW confuse ho jati

Last edited:
Lol.... Talk about Pakistan, and its citizens..... Stop bothering about Indians (irrespective of religion)......
You asked how it relates to Pakistan, i gave you a logical answer.

You asked how it relates to Pakistan, i gave you a logical answer.

It doesnt sound logical to me.... Because a local Issue involving locals is not a concern of a foreign country..... But true at times i forget there are still people who believes in "Ummah"

Come on ... that passport is obsolete for decades...DECADES....i saw a similar passport which was my fathers ....issued in 1960s ....
Pakistani passport has nothing hand written on it

sanjay-dutt_650x400_51438149236.jpg

Mumbai:
Sanjay Dutt, who is currently lodged in Pune's Yerwada jail, will spend some time with his wife Maanayata on the occasion of his 56th birthday today. Maanayata will also be carrying birthday messages from their children, Iqra and Shahraan, as well as greetings from near and dear ones.

Sanjay Dutt is serving a 42-month sentence after he was convicted for illegal possession of weapons in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case.

Says a source close to the Dutts, "Maanyataa has been granted permission to meet him in the morning. As family members can meet jail inmates once a month, she decided to schedule it on his birthday. She will be flying to Pune instead of travelling by car, considering the recent roadblocks due to landslide on the Pune-Mumbai expressway."

She will be carrying cards made by their kids as they wouldn't be accompanying her, adds the source. "She will also surprise him with notes from close pals. The other jail inmates have planned a small celebration for him as well," the insider revealed

While ....Modi (Master MIND) is running around after killing so many Muslims Killing not just "alleged" possession of weapon

Maanayata to Visit Sanjay Dutt in Jail on His 56th Birthday Today

C...yapa ....justice system of India

Should have just fined the man ,with illegal licence few thousand dollars

Last edited:
It doesnt sound logical to me.... Because a local Issue involving locals is not a concern of a foreign country..... But true at times i forget there are still people who believes in "Ummah"
What do you mean there are people who still believe in UMMAH, theres 1 3rd of the earths population that still believes and more are turning to it day by day, btw as you mentioned UMMAH, atleast we dont have a "idol god" for literrally every object or anything that moves, guys search up on google for something called "indian lingam god" LMFAO its a PENIS IDOL god, and people who are infertile pray to it LOL, p.s dont blame me you started this, as i found your post offensive.

kya faraq barta hai bhai ji ...... jab samne walla full full dhitayee se sab kuch jante hue jhoot bol raha hai to usse baat kerne ka fayeda hi kya .... its better we do all that we are blamed for and make the most from it and take away all the benefits and punish them in the same language they talk with us else keep running in circels

What a joke. So pakistan is isssuing them bills and documents on their original names.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom