What's new

Dawood's Passport, Latest Photo, His Wife's Phone Bill Shows He is in Karachi

3 idiots - India, Modi, Indian people who believe such rubbish.

Dawood Ibrahim, who is under Indian radar will be kept in Karachi with rela names and such visible, traceable things like landline phone, passport. I mean even the third class intel agencies could do a better job than this in concealing Dawood.

No doubt, Times Now did a fantastic Job :lol:

I hope Dawood Mia is not a Wife beater ........ nahi tho uski biwi ki tho khair nahi :rofl::rofl:

Wife%20beating4.jpg

Of course that is your main concern, because Indian men are known to beat/molest women, and DI is an Indian afterall.......

3 idiots - India, Modi, Indian people who believe such rubbish.

Dawood Ibrahim, who is under Indian radar will be kept in Karachi with rela names and such visible, traceable things like landline phone, passport. I mean even the third class intel agencies could do a better job than this in concealing Dawood.
à la Osama?

A Squadron of these ( 12 to 18 aircrafts ) would be an excellent addition to PAF as a Lift Trainer. At 15 Million USD, it is actually cheaper aircraft both in terms of initial and operating cost in comparison to JF-17. Since this aircraft is built under the collaboration of Yakovlev and Aermacchi ( Italian aircraft manufacturer ), it is similar to Aermacchi M-346.

However, we still need to press on with the development of Dual Seater version of JF-17.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom