What's new

Dawood Ibrahim Speaks From His Karachi Den: For the First Time Ever

Yeah you made such reasoning in the past too. And then, one fine day, OBL was located just a stone's throw away from Pakistan Military Academy.

The point is, you lied then about OBL. No prize to guess that you're lying now about Dawood.

Some people never learn. Even after losing 60k lives of their citizens.
We never lied abt OBL ... their are 3 million Afghans living in Pakistan travelling in and out without even any visa ... how were we supposed to trace him ? He was not even leading the militant operations ...

Today we are sealing the border to stop this movement of terrorist why afghan gov is not cooperating ? Why dont they support mandatory visa scheme for travelling to Pakistan ...

Afghan is a mess for us thanks to you and US ...

Off course it's not a normal country.... it's occupied by over a billion Ostriches.
Ostriches - Their diet consists mainly of roots, leaves, and seeds, but sometimes they consume insects, snakes, lizards, and rodents...like you guys!.

Ostriches - Their diet consists mainly of roots, leaves, and seeds, but sometimes they consume insects, snakes, lizards, and rodents...like you guys!.
Get your facts right, Musahars are Hindus and generally live in India however Pakistanis are known to eat Beef for breakfast.

Secret knowledge!!!!! Kidding, some ex-Hollywood folks were describing the Satanic network. Learnt from there.....
OK. Hollywood stories are like indian hardware. You look at them, you laugh at them but never take them seriously.

I have gone through the entire thread and every Pakistani believes that Indian media is a Joker

But NONE has denied
that Dawood is not OR cannot be in Karachi.

Why can't you guys openly take pride in sheltering a most wanted person on list of your enemy number ONE. OR deny it outrightly :partay:

Indian media is legendary blue and you do not deny what blue says. Let their blue-ness make a blue nation even more blue, and we'll laugh more.

Replace blue with appreciate word.

First resolve issues?
Which issues ?
IWT and Kashmir I assume?
Ok.

What if we don't resolve ?

Your answer: You won't listen to our demands (because we are "unfriendly nation") and harbour international toerrorists ?

At least that's what your original post suggested. If you don't believe me, please read your own post again.

That's not even the point. The point is, you denied OBL's presense. Just like you're denying Dawood's presence.

Consistency in lying as a state.

Tell me seriously, are you liking this ?

He is not here , sorry to break you myths , can we discuss real issues.

:rofl: Indian media should do better job of faking.

why would Pakistan give shelter to most wanted man by India? We are best of buddies who look after each other. We should not fall for these trashy media and their fake reporting.

They should have hired Ram Gopal Verma because he is mastered the art of filming crime drama.

Amateur RSS goons fails to produce any impressing drama news.

indians won't dare question Dubai about him. They are too scared of Gulf Arabs in real life :rofl:
Arabs became rich due to oil reserves and its ever increasing importance in last century but now the trend is reversing as oil is losing importance and its prices are sliding. Arabs are in panic and are looking for other avenues to support their economy.
Arabs need Indian doctors and engineers ceo's to run their economy.
Arabs need India to invest and feel safe.
I see no reasons for India to be scared of Arabs.

BTW you hardly question your friends who really welcome you and show their love and respect publically

0.80927600-1439833274-aso-5293.JPG

Arabs became rich due to oil reserves and its ever increasing importance in last century but now the trend is reversing as oil is losing importance and its prices are sliding. Arabs are in panic and are looking for other avenues to support their economy.
Arabs need Indian doctors and engineers ceo's to run their economy.
Arabs need India to invest and feel safe.
I see no reasons for India to be scared of Arabs.

BTW you hardly question your friends who really welcome you and show their love and respect publically

0.80927600-1439833274-aso-5293.JPG
Biggest bullsh* I heard so far in this thread.
Arabs don't need indians :rofl: How many Arabs do you see in india?
indians need Arabs, How many indians do you see in Arabian countries:lol:
@The SC @Saif al-Arab @al-Hasani

Don't flatter yourself too much,The day these Arabs learn about the true racist sadistic nature of indians they will throw you out and that's when your economy will go back to stone age.

Biggest bullsh* I heard so far in this thread.
Arabs don't need indians :rofl: How many Arabs do you see in india?
indians need Arabs, How many indians do you see in Arabian countries:lol:
@The SC @Saif al-Arab @al-Hasani

Don't flatter yourself too much,The day these Arabs learn about the true racist sadistic nature of indians they will throw you out and that's when your economy will go back to stone age.
First, the Arabs were always rich people, either through trade or sciences.. Oil came as a blessing after the colonial rule all over the planet where most nations were impoverished by force..
Mind you, the US and Canada too hire foreign doctors, nurses, engineers and so on.. so there are no particularities there as far as the GCC is concerned..
India, a few years ago started to get aggressive in the Arabian sea and had some plans.. The Arabs came to know about these plans and took the necessary measures to thwart and counter them..most likely Usrael is pulling India to the region as a counter balance to the Arab masses.. India should not play this game if it wants to keep its relatively good relations with the Arabs..

First, the Arabs were always rich people, either through trade or sciences.. Oil came as a blessing after the colonial rule all over the planet where most nations were impoverished by force..
Mind you, the US and Canada too hire foreign doctors, nurses, engineers and so on.. so there are no particularities there as far as the GCC is concerned..
India, a few years ago started to get aggressive in the Arabian sea and had some plans.. The Arabs came to know about these plans and took the necessary measures to thwart and counter them..most likely Usrael is pulling India to the region as a counter balance to the Arab masses.. India should not play this game if it wants to keep its relatively good relations with the Arabs..
I doubt they want to keep a good relation with Arabs judging by their virulent posts.
This forum has 2 indian members living in UAE who are also critical of Islam and Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom