What's new

Dawood Ibrahim Speaks From His Karachi Den: For the First Time Ever

So let me understand what you wrote:

1) Dawood without Mumbai is dead
2) We should find him here in Mumbai
3) But if we find him here in Mumbai then IPL and Bollywood will close down

:lol:

Excellent post !

I remember how Pakistan was claiming that OBL was already dead and he wasn't there in Pakistan. And suddenly, Amreeka charged in to expose the naked truth.

This is like Deja Vu.

In other words, if we don't talk about IWT or Kashmir, you won't take us seriously and keep harbouring international terrorists ?

No let me reiterate my stance "i mean we wont take you serious then." ,we don't listen to complaints of unfriendly nation.
First resolve issues and make good relation then put demands , else keep your demands to yourself.

I said only the no 1. the No2. is figment of your own imagination. No 3. is exaggerated version by you.

Now go back and read my comment again.

Okay let's see:

Dawood Ibrahim without his underworld in Mumbai, is a dead man. So instead of staging star plus every day go after Dawood Ibrahim''s underworld in Mumbai you will see him crumbling in minutes. BUT wait if you destroyed D company underworld in Mumbai who will fund Indian Cricket League aka IPL and Bollywood.

ahhh NVM.

Looks like I got the second part wrong. My bad. You actually meant the following:

2) We should destroy his underwood in Mumbai and he would crumble in minutes
3) But we won't do it because without his underworld the IPL and Bollywood will close down.

This is excellent even more !

Again,
OBL.
Dawood.
And Deja Vu

:D

Okay let's see:

Looks like I got the second part wrong. My bad. You actually meant the following:

2) We should destroy his underwood in Mumbai and he would crumble in minutes
3) But we won't do it because without his underworld the IPL and Bollywood will close down.

This is excellent even more !

Again,
OBL.
Dawood.
And Deja Vu

:D

As if you are US of A . You are still bharot

No let me reiterate my stance "i mean we wont take you serious then." ,we don't listen to complaints of unfriendly nation.
First resolve issues and make good relation then put demands , else keep your demands to yourself.
First resolve issues?
Which issues ?
IWT and Kashmir I assume?
Ok.

What if we don't resolve ?

Your answer: You won't listen to our demands (because we are "unfriendly nation") and harbour international toerrorists ?

At least that's what your original post suggested. If you don't believe me, please read your own post again.

As if you are US of A . You are still bharot
That's not even the point. The point is, you denied OBL's presense. Just like you're denying Dawood's presence.

Consistency in lying as a state.

Tell me seriously, are you liking this ?

You mean all this senators are also Indian?

main-qimg-633f0be44d93e0057caf889a8fe8448d-c

50 Congressmen, Senators come on Madison Square Garden stage ahead of PM Modi's arrival

Yea those 50 people were definitely Indian and most likely the only Indians who attended

these thousands of people below were definitely ALL the American whites and Hispanic people, i doubt even one of them were Indian, it just wont make sense, they have to be all white and Hispanic people, that would make perfect sense

:rofl: Indian media should do better job of faking.

pathetic indian media.copied from times now arab goswami adventures lol

At first I thought it was an April Fool's prank then I realize that stupidity and indian media have one common thing for sure, that is they both knows no limits.

Blue Indian media is making blue nation even more blue.

We agree, neither India nor it's citizens can be called normal.

Oh retarded indian media why you just love to embarrass your people so much....

Now R&AW using other news channels to propagate their bias against Pakistan.

1_ Acha Daood Sahib, we will call you later!
2_ *@&&$^$%&W^&*@(&$^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have gone through the entire thread and every Pakistani believes that Indian media is a Joker

But NONE has denied
that Dawood is not OR cannot be in Karachi.

Why can't you guys openly take pride in sheltering a most wanted person on list of your enemy number ONE. OR deny it outrightly :partay:

What a coincidence, CNN News420 also interviewed the Butcher of Gujrat

CNN-News420's Investigations Editor Chutya Manoj Gupta Phuddo has managed to speak to one of the world’s most wanted men — Narendra Modi.

Modi, once designated as a mass murderer and a 'racist terrorist' by US, lives in Shithole Delhi, India, under the protective custody of Indian government. (Network 69 Arselickers)

New Delhi: The telephone rang that evening at a shithole dungeon in the shitty neighbourhood of Delhi and was answered by the most wanted man in the world — Modi aka 56" hiny.

“Aap Kaun? (Who are you?)” he shot back when asked whether it was Modi the terrorist on the line. When this correspondent identified himself, there was a pause as the 2002 Gujrat Massacre mastermind, clearly rattled at picking up a call he was not supposed to, tried to figure out damage control.

“No this is Bharti Scum,” he tried to take evasive action. Scum — Shitty Bharti Scum — is a man who masterminded the ruthless murder of 2000 innocent Muslims in Gujarat in 2002. The world knows him through his involvement in the ethnic cleansing of minorities in India.

Modi then hurriedly handed over the phone to the real Scum, Ajit Doval, and from then on it was him who did all the talking — prompted by the Phuddo himself. “Yes, tell me,” he said, till trying to figure out an adequate response when this correspondent asked him for an interview with Modi.

When asked whether it wasn't Modi himself who picked up the phone in the first place, the panic was palpable at the other end. There was a rustle as Doval turned to his boss for directions. “Haan... bolo, bolo,” that was Modi's voice in the background. “Haan... bolo, bolo,” Doval like a faithful dog repeated over the phone.

What played out over the next few minutes was a desperate attempt at stonewalling by the dreaded terrorist PM and his aide. Modi and Doval tried to deny it was a Delhi number, they tried to deny everything, made a bid to excuse themselves, saying it was time to shit and there were too many people taking dump on the road at that time.

CNN-News420: So, sir? You are in Delhi, India.
Ajit Doval: Who said so?
CNN-News420: This is a Indian number.
Modi: Don’t waste time.
Ajit Doval: Fear Ram. You are wasting time. Who are you talking to? Who are you interviewing? Do you know anything?
Ajit Doval: No, you tell me. You are taking such a long interview. You are talking so much. Do you even know who you are talking to?
CNN-News420: Modi, 56 inch ki gaand wala
Ajit Doval: Fear Ram. First, you are taking his name this way. You thought you will get to talk to him over the phone just like that.
Ajit Doval: Who gave you this number? Delete this number. Give me a number so that I could pass your message on to Modi through somebody.
Ajit Doval: You sound like an idiot india journalist. Do you really think that you will just dial any number and Modi sahab will pick up the phone? And you will interview him?
Ajit Doval: Give me your number. I will make you talk to him.
CNN-News420: 90XXXXXXXX
Ajit Doval: Okay, tell me. Will you interview directly in the studio?
CNN-News420: I will send the camera to Delhi Slaughter house with some tissues for Modi to wipe his filthy mouth...i mean ***..........well anything they both talk, smell and look like the same
Ajit Doval: To Delhi? Why? Why are you just asking me to make you meet or talk to him? Send me your number.
CNN-News420: Sir, please give me a small ***.
Modi: No, small ***, I have 56" ***.

During the course of the 19-minute diaahrrea splatering on the paper it emerged that Modi was neither down doing yoga, nor caring for his puny lulli that was seriously suffering from shrinking ailment as reports had earlier said. “Blood pressure was up a bit,” but no signs of erection. Doval dismissed that question, clearly implying the PM was in good health and frequently touch his crotch to find the balls which are not there.

This telephone conversation was recorded two months ago, but CNN-News420 waited till it was run past dickhead intelligence officials before confirming it was indeed the voice of the man who ordered the 2002 massacre of thousands of innocent Muslim citizens of India resulting in the death of 2000 people including women and children

The man, designated a 'right wing hindu extremist lives in prime minister house, Delhi, India, under the alias of prime minister of india. And we have just caught him on tape. For the first time ever on chutyapa television.

We agree, neither India nor it's citizens can be called normal.
Awesome. It is the funniest thing ever written on this forum. You got this spot on.

Osama-bin-Laden, Hafeez Sayeed, Sajid Majid, Zaki-ur-rehman Lakvi, TTP, LET, Taliban, etc etc nop pakistan has never been safe heaven for terrorists, Indian Media sux.

Like we say India is safe heaven for terrorists...Narendra Modi

I have gone through the entire thread and every Pakistani believes that Indian media is a Joker

But NONE has denied
that Dawood is not OR cannot be in Karachi.

Why can't you guys openly take pride in sheltering a most wanted person on list of your enemy number ONE. OR deny it outrightly :partay:
We all Pakistani members openly deny the presense of Mr Daood Ibrahim Kasker on the soil of Islamic republic of Pakistan, outright on the face of Mr @Laozi on PDF forum.

Clearly this is fake. Dawood can't be in Pakistan. Everybody knows that Indian media is pathetic. Pakistan authorities have never provided safe heavens to terrorists. Especially Indian terrorists. They have no reason to.

I hope trashy Indian media grows up someday and air some real news.
meanwhile, Dawood Ibrahim openly do wedding party of her daughter in Dubai ...

He is such a big gangster earn billion of dollars but cant afford a secetary to get his calls ... Even in my office nobody can call mem directly and you are taking about Daood Ibrahim ... lolzzz

meanwhile, Dawood Ibrahim openly do wedding anniversary of her daughter in Dubai ...

He is such a big gangster earn billion of dollars but cant afford a secetary to get his calls ... Even in my office nobody can call mem directly and you are taking about Daood Ibrahim ... lolzzz
indians won't dare question Dubai about him. They are too scared of Gulf Arabs in real life :rofl:

meanwhile, Dawood Ibrahim openly do wedding party of her daughter in Dubai ...

Yeah you made such reasoning in the past too. And then, one fine day, OBL was located just a stone's throw away from Pakistan Military Academy.

The point is, you lied then about OBL. No prize to guess that you're lying now about Dawood.

Some people never learn. Even after losing 60k lives of their citizens.

Back
Top Bottom