What's new

Dawood Ibrahim Speaks From His Karachi Den: For the First Time Ever

Bal Thackrey, Modi, RSS or Shiv Sena are right wing conservatives and are pro-hindus. They have never taken Ak-47 in their hand or suicide bombed pakistanis, try harder kid.
yea yea, so Modi was banned from entering US before being PM because he was pro hindu right, good to know

Bal Thackrey, Modi, RSS or Shiv Sena are right wing conservatives and are pro-hindus. They have never taken Ak-47 in their hand or suicide bombed pakistanis, try harder kid.
Well they might not have taken an ak47 in their hands but they surely have used swords and daggers to murder and martyr innocent muslims, christians and anyone that their limited thinking brain considers a non Hindu. You have a mass murderer as you prime minister. Explains a lot about your nation's way of thinking

yea yea, so Modi was banned from entering US before being PM because he was pro hindu right, good to know
So? Suddenly USA became an utopian society for Pakistanis? USA have also banned Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden. USA visa banned vs FBI terrorist database two are different my friend.
PS : In the same place Madison Square got butchered by Modi
pm-visit-oct13-1_650_100314085810.jpg

Well they might not have taken an ak47 in their hands but they surely have used swords and daggers to murder and martyr innocent muslims, christians and anyone that their limited thinking brain considers a non Hindu. You have a mass murderer as you prime minister. Explains a lot about your nation's way of thinking

But Modi has been cleared by the Supreme Court while the Congress was in Power?

You see, in 1947, Congress was "communal Hindu party" for you guys. Now it's the BJP. No matter which party is there in India, it will always be "communal mass murderer" for you. :lol:

So? Suddenly USA became an utopian society for Pakistanis? USA have also banned Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden. USA visa banned vs FBI terrorist database two are different my friend.
PS : In the same place Madison Square got butchered by Modi
pm-visit-oct13-1_650_100314085810.jpg
Meh, that full house was because of all the Indians who were excited to see him. Doesnt change the fact that if he wasnt a PM, he wouldnt be allowed to enter.

Nop Again wrong Communal Violence happened a lot of times in India, just like how racial violence exists in USA and secretariat violence in Pakistan. Zia and Nawaz sharif have massacared our Shia and Ahmedi brothers, baluchistan people. Like I said Modi, RSS, or SS are right-wing hindu conservatives, they dont go around suicide bomb people in the name of god.

Meh, that full house was because of all the Indians who were excited to see him. Doesnt change the fact that if he wasnt a PM, he wouldnt be allowed to enter.
You mean this guys are Indians too?
upload_2017-8-11_9-22-29.png

upload_2017-8-11_9-22-38.png

upload_2017-8-11_9-22-49.png

dfvds.jpg

You mean this guys are Indians too?
are you stupid or something? you posted about MSG and my comment was that it was due to the Indians, are you going to deny that by showing his photos with Arab people?

Clearly this is fake. Dawood can't be in Pakistan. Everybody knows that Indian media is pathetic. Pakistan authorities have never provided safe heavens to terrorists. Especially Indian terrorists. They have no reason to.

I hope trashy Indian media grows up someday and air some real news.
Both countries shelter each other enemies. Dawood is in Pakistan or not that is another debate but your channel assuming that we are hiding them and we would let there channel contact Dawood that easily is idiotic and it only shows the channel is loosing the viewers and is desperate for some attention

How dare Indian media accuses Pakistan for harbouring terrorist, claiming Dawood is in Paksitan is as baseless as saying OBL was killed in Pakistan, and so does saying attackers of Mumbai came from Pakistan and Mujahideen occupying Kargil were Pakistanis, over the time Pakistan has been false blamed for many things like Hijacker of Air India plane Masood Azhar was indeed a terrorist, Lashkar and Hizbul has terror camps across the borders etc.

Pakistan is country of Tulip and roses, I don't understand why anyone as neighbouring country would have issue, not sure why Iran, and Afghanisthan accuses them of harbouring terrorist just like India.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom