What's new

DAWN had to cut staff salaries.

This makes me happy that finally these leaches who were trying their best do destabilize this country and still are, are finally felling the pain.
They were enjoying on the hard earned money of poor people, who pay taxes willingly, or unwillingly, to run this country and the looters who were in charge were gifting chunks of that tax money to these media houses for self promotion.
Enough of those days, finally our tax money can be spent on deserving people.

And just think for a moment, how many of us knew that almost 50% of all revenue generated by these media houses, was coming from the Government's coffers and still they had the audacity to say that we work for the betterment of the country.

View attachment 535992

the internet is wiping the print media. the public will feel the consequences of this a decade or two later

Best news of the day. Kick in the testicles for -

• Cyril Almedia
  • Irfan Hussain
These two cnuts had never anything good to say. They barely disguised their contempt fopr PM Imran Khan and the army. Also could somebody tel me why Dawn has two full time contributors from New Delhi [Mahir Ali] and Mumbai [AG Noorani?

Best of all I hope there will be cut back on the self hating but Indian masturbating articicles with the them "crossed the border and people are like us". I hope Dawn shuts down.

This makes me happy that finally these leaches who were trying their best do destabilize this country and still are, are finally felling the pain.
They were enjoying on the hard earned money of poor people, who pay taxes willingly, or unwillingly, to run this country and the looters who were in charge were gifting chunks of that tax money to these media houses for self promotion.
Enough of those days, finally our tax money can be spent on deserving people.

And just think for a moment, how many of us knew that almost 50% of all revenue generated by these media houses, was coming from the Government's coffers and still they had the audacity to say that we work for the betterment of the country.

View attachment 535992

No tax payers money for these propaganda masters...

Calm down.

No media house is closing down. Maybe their business is slower now due to variety of reasons but they still make more in one night than a lalu panju like me will make in his whole life.

New channels are still popping up like GNN. They've hired Geo news anchors and i can't imagine what kind of money they must be offering.

You guys live in some fantasy lalaland but the reality is the rich are still richer in Naya Pakistan because Imran Khan hasn't done anything about corruption at all. They just have shifted houses.

Shehzad Iqbal of Samaa went to geo, some geo anchors went to gnn and etc etc. Nobody is sitting at their home crying and there isn't a single channel that's been shutdown.

Remember the world existed without pepe and noon. These channels popped out of nowhere in Musharaff era

You guys live in some fantasy lalaland but the reality is the rich are still richer in Naya Pakistan because Imran Khan hasn't done anything about corruption at all. They just have shifted houses.

Nothing is accomplished in a 100 to 200 days. Give it time.

It isn't about eating the rich. It's about the rich eating the poor.

Dawn is there since the dawn of this country so karaaaptttion ppp or noon league or lifafa journalism dont really apply here ! its an excellent organization with nuetral , unbiased and to some extent quality journalism which calls spade a spade .. pakistan needs this

Really, paid and funded by foreign powers to do others dirty job in our country. Copying news from Times of India and Hindustan Times and printing in our country is some Journalism. If you are raised in a culture where even cheating in school, college and university exams are acceptable no wonder our large section of population have got degree papers but no qualifications. In the West its called plagiarism and send you to the big house called prisons and strip you off the qualifications. Now that's called spade a spade. For me clown Haquani sitting in the US and the Dawn paper in the Pakistan have got no difference due to fact the amount of damage both have done to Pakistan and rendered their services to US.

Reading this brought a genuine smile to my face. Biting the hand that feeds you?? Na jee na ab nahi.

PTI has been the best government in decades and we are hardly halfway thru the first year!

About time all these goons helped blamed musharaf and forced him out , to bring back the NRO bastards

Its a good thing. Pakistani media is out of control barking out. This is not freedom. Look at the countries athat teach us freedom. Their media is totally in control and never speak out of limits set by their government's policy. In Pakistan wants to be totally free, even free of morality and values.

Its quite amazing how the successive corrupt governments have doled out taxpayer money to these media houses. Once that tap has turned off, the media is feeling the heat. Its also worth noting how even good steps by government are portrayed in negative tones.

Pakistan herald ???
Alot of of these media groups have separate hiring company to hire workers which they can even dissolve away if workers ever become a problem and would tell em u worked for that company not for us we just outsource our work to that company which gave that work to u

This practice should be illegal

In the previous three gov it was more profitable to run news channel then entertainment channel
As seikh Rashid said in rest of world media groups make profits upon entertainment and loose $ on news but we had it reversed

Now we know why

Really, paid and funded by foreign powers to do others dirty job in our country. Copying news from Times of India and Hindustan Times and printing in our country is some Journalism. If you are raised in a culture where even cheating in school, college and university exams are acceptable no wonder our large section of population have got degree papers but no qualifications. In the West its called plagiarism and send you to the big house called prisons and strip you off the qualifications. Now that's called spade a spade. For me clown Haquani sitting in the US and the Dawn paper in the Pakistan have got no difference due to fact the amount of damage both have done to Pakistan and rendered their services to US.

so an organisation founded by pakistans founder is also ghadar ! now may be you should subscribe to ispr news agency or hakikat tv on youtube ... btw let me know which one of the channels / anchors we have are halal or mohib-e-watan

I am 100% for free media that will speak against government wrongs. It's actually very important to have that in democracy.

Unfortunately, Dawn and Geo are not that. They are pro corruption and anti people of Pakistan. If they can survive without government money, then God bless. But I have a feeling that they will go under without corruption money.

Old print media are under duress all over the world due to changes in the social media.
In Pakistan the inevitabile demise was delayed due to government handouts now the media houses have redo their business models
What pmln used as a punishment for ARY turned out to be a blessing as it is completely unaffected by the media cuts and is now is the number 1 media house in all categories be it entertainment or news

Dawn is there since the dawn of this country so karaaaptttion ppp or noon league or lifafa journalism dont really apply here ! its an excellent organization with nuetral , unbiased and to some extent quality journalism which calls spade a spade .. pakistan needs this
Talk to me after watching Hamid Harpoon on hardtalk and funding for various media houses by US state department and pmln government
Just like Muslim League of 2019 isn't the Muslim League of 1947 Dawn of today isn't the dawn of old
They will fall for their agenda driven policies and will be in the end purchased by someone else

Back
Top Bottom