What's new

DAWN had to cut staff salaries.

Best news of the day. Kick in the testicles for -

• Cyril Almedia
  • Irfan Hussain
These two cnuts had never anything good to say. They barely disguised their contempt fopr PM Imran Khan and the army. Also could somebody tel me why Dawn has two full time contributors from New Delhi [Mahir Ali] and Mumbai [AG Noorani?

Best of all I hope there will be cut back on the self hating but Indian masturbating articicles with the them "crossed the border and people are like us". I hope Dawn shuts down.
then what? only the low level reporters and staff will suffer. the owners and people like cyril almeida will keep on enjoying life. they have earned enough to last them ten lifetimes. govt should put them behind bars on charges of treason and seize their assets, then i will be happy.

the internet is wiping the print media. the public will feel the consequences of this a decade or two later
In Pakistan TV still is king but certain media houses relied heavily on government ads for running their organizations
They are suffering those who didn't rely on the government are not in trouble

so an organisation founded by pakistans founder is also ghadar ! now may be you should subscribe to ispr news agency or hakikat tv on youtube ... btw let me know which one of the channels / anchors we have are halal or mohib-e-watan
I would prefer ispr news over folks who promote ptm, Ensaf Hedri and the Haqqani network of dc
It's dawn news in name only the policies are totally against interests of our state

In Pakistan TV still is king but certain media houses relied heavily on government ads for running their organizations
The question is why do they rely on the Govt for funding when their business is purely private in nature?????
isnt it hypocrisy????

The question is why do they rely on the Govt for funding when their business is purely private in nature?????
isnt it hypocrisy????
I work for a government institution we call such exchanges chai pani for tc bazi

I work for a government institution we call such exchanges chai pani for tc bazi
Chai paani has become an integral part of the Pakistani society...no amount of Tabdeeli can completely wipe it out...especially when it comes to Govt institutions

I think the Dawn was established at the order of Jinnah, and it's first head was from the East Pak. Once it goes bankrupt Pak government should take over and let it have the true meaning...

You are correct. Pakistan has learnt a lot from Turkey on media control. Here is how I see events panning out in the next few months.

-Establishment of new organisation PMRA to replace PEMRA would allow the better monitoring of all sort of media.
-Media engaged in fake news will be fined heavily, and any government or private advertisements would be stopped. Due to this a lot of media outlets will go out of business/bankrupt.
-The fined outlets who would be unable to pay their fines, the government will take action and either sold these media outlets or take over them. I am hoping Dawn will be one of these outlets.

I would prefer ispr news over folks who promote ptm, Ensaf Hedri and the Haqqani network of dc
It's dawn news in name only the policies are totally against interests of our state

FYI State is the govt of Pakistan and her people not ISPR and jarnails , PTM and others are people of pakistan if they have grievances they should addressed rather than giving them ghaddari kay certificate

PTM and others are people of pakistan
So are TLP dullahs
they should addressed rather than giving them ghaddari kay certificate
If it acts like a duck,quacks like a duck it is a duck
FYI State is the govt of Pakistan and her people not ISPR and jarnails ,
It is illegal to malign state institutions if you do that just to please your VOA investors atleast have the decency to not demand Pakistani tax payer,s Rs
ads.jpg

https://nation.com.pk/23-Dec-2018/info-ministry-slashes-ad-rates-for-tv-channels

FYI State is the govt of Pakistan and her people not ISPR and jarnails , PTM and others are people of pakistan if they have grievances they should addressed rather than giving them ghaddari kay certificate
I feel no obligation in financing these degenerates nor do most Pakistanis
Let them run on their own finances for a change

Talk to me after watching Hamid Harpoon on hardtalk and funding for various media houses by US state department and pmln government
Just like Muslim League of 2019 isn't the Muslim League of 1947 Dawn of today isn't the dawn of old
They will fall for their agenda driven policies and will be in the end purchased by someone else

Word!

So are TLP dullahs

If it acts like a duck,quacks like a duck it is a duck

It is illegal to malign state institutions if you do that just to please your VOA investors atleast have the decency to not demand Pakistani tax payer,s Rs
ads.jpg

https://nation.com.pk/23-Dec-2018/info-ministry-slashes-ad-rates-for-tv-channels

TLP threatned the SC judges the jarnals incited their staff to kill them declared fatwas on state blocked and burned the country and just before the recent episode blocked twin cities for almost a month seized cities

those who have lost life and property can understand for other they are screeching bats

How come any country worth it salt will not chop off the gonads of any media person selling such treacherous narrative in forigen lands?

Nothing will please me more then see this kanjar and his likes hanged upside down in the streets of Pakistan and flogged publically till they cry like babies and then the process repeat everyday throughout the rest of the their miserable lives. In haramkhoron kee darh gaz lambi zabanain chalte hain, in ko katney ka waqt agaya hai.

In this day and age, lies and deception , building false narrative, poising masses mind , is THE MOST important factor when a fourth generation warfare is launched against a nation. Pakistani establishment and deep state still going about in lethargic and lazy mode. There has to be urgency in dealing with these leeches like they did with the TTP.

This is all drama, they get millions of funding from outside.

TLP threatned the SC judges the jarnals incited their staff to kill them declared fatwas on state blocked and burned the country and just before the recent episode blocked twin cities for almost a month seized cities
Remember when ptm threatened to kill kaliya(their term for Punjabi soldiers) and attacked a checkpost ? I do i can see through the bs time to get real no more space for anti state narrative hell just few days ago they launched a false campaign to prove a rape happened in Waziristan
We need to remember TLP leaders are in jail for anti state slogans the same laws must be applied on ptm
those who have lost life and property can understand for other they are screeching bats
I live few km,s away from where they were doing their things police would stop and search even locals why they were able to cause such destruction was nothing but miscalculation and bad timing by pmln government
They started the halfarse attempted operation in broad daylight and in school timing

Back
Top Bottom