What's new

David Headley says he worked for ISI and LeT for Mumbai Attacks

The way he was telling the story it seemed he is just repeating script of movie phantom with few changes

There are still large numbers of civilians, it was not my research... check the very last line of the post.

look up the meaning of research... Do not conflate ridiculous posts as research.... it's quite insulting to the term.

Between i am seriously getting pissed at Nawaz for his soft tone and posture towards india, they should be dealt with in the same way and i think Kashmir front should be reactivated........
Yes, absolutely. Feel free to enlist. :triniti:

How about all the World specifically your enchanted new friend USA been asking you to sit and negotiate with Pakistan all your issues and India trying to dissuade world by playing the proxy war and bombing their own embassies and Pathankot Airfield to potray Pakistan as the main source of problem, we can very very easily play the game you trying to play with us, as you are just a new entrant in this game..... remember that......

How about if we prove to UN and world that India is the main source of terrorism and afflictions in South Asia...Hwo about that.......What if we provide to UN the evidence of involvement OF RAW in Balochistan and hundreds of bombings.....?

First of all you are one who played this game all these years. Now its payback time.
your point noted on UN, world and US on India. Try it.....

Why don't you prove in UN - you had all the time in the world in UN.. why did you fail it ??

Again try it.....? Everyone in the world knows where your country stands except pakistanis don't know.

The Indians are spineless chickens they always get overexcited over petty things coming to their table........actually they are only good at whinning......:P

Atleast Indians are good at something my friend

BS check. Are you sure about the "60,000 innocent people"?
Quite sad, being a Pakistani, you are not even aware of how many of your civilians and how many combatants have perished.
Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2016

So when premise of your argument is based on wrong stats, rest of the post just looks foolish.

32,000 terrorists / insurgents killed? one wonders how many more thousands are still alive.

An ISI agent trusting an American to do his dirty duty inside India...Wow!

Daood Sayed Gilani alias DavidHeadley - A Pakistani.

The way he was telling the story it seemed he is just repeating script of movie phantom with few changes

Phantom movie is based on him and 26/11.

Cool story :coffee:
Not Story Sir But Its A official Statement that to Was Made By Headley through Video Conferencing in Appearance In a Mumbai Judicial Court in Presence of Special Judge in Hearing of 26/11 Trials .The Statement is on Record in Special Court

Headley is in FBI Custody and Serving 35 years Prison in US So you cannot Say its Made-up or Story Planned by Indian agencies.
Breakthrough in 26/11 Trial: David Headley Turns Approver - TheQuint
26/11 trial: Headley testifies in court; here’s what he may reveal | india | Hindustan Times
David Coleman Headley Sentenced to 35 Years in Prison for Role in India and Denmark Terror Plots | OPA | Department of Justice

Last edited:
Certainly you'll see the results in next one year. Wait until then...........
Another delusional indiot under the disguise of america flag trying to be more loyal than the king himself, nice try....let us finsih zarb e azab, will see then what can yo do to us. Economic sanctions by whom? You? Chanakiya is not clever these days as it used to be.

Infact i would love to see US leaving us alone, that will be a mithai day for all Pakistanies.

Ok, so if for a moment we believe that a convicted criminal is speaking the truth, how and where does he say anything about PA supporting 26/11 attack? He claims he met some guys, changed his name, applied for visa, pretended etc etc... But did he, on the instructions of ANY official of Pakistan provided any type of support to 26/11 attackers? And even if he does say so, he got to come up with a hard evidence. A testimony DOES NOT equal evidence. So my dear Indians, you guys are getting no where with this. Try you might.

Ok, so if for a moment we believe that a convicted criminal is speaking the truth, how and where does he say anything about PA supporting 26/11 attack? He claims he met some guys, changed his name, applied for visa, pretended etc etc... But did he, on the instructions of ANY official of Pakistan provided any type of support to 26/11 attackers? And even if he does say so, he got to come up with a hard evidence. A testimony DOES NOT equal evidence. So my dear Indians, you guys are getting no where with this. Try you might.
This is just for international consumption.
Govt of India knows who is responsible...and they will retaliate on the basis of their belief, not the international community's belief.

So reprisal actions will be taken, this is just a side drama.

Another delusional indiot under the disguise of america flag trying to be more loyal than the king himself, nice try....let us finsih zarb e azab, will see then what can yo do to us. Economic sanctions by whom? You? Chanakiya is not clever these days as it used to be.

Infact i would love to see US leaving us alone, that will be a mithai day for all Pakistanies.

Zarb e azab will not going to end. secondly your unkind words does not affect external happenings.

And US would not leave Pakistan any time soon.

He did mentioned Sajjid MIR, Major Iqbal and Army units. Pls read full details pls.

ITs a little hilarious. A Pakistani under 35 years imprisonment in USA on terror charges, admits to being trained by ISI for attacking Mumbai 3 times (2 failed ones and 1 successful) is not credible proof.

Pakistani NSA waiving a file (contents of which are neither shared nor discussed) and claiming that they have submitted proof of Indian involvement in Balochistan to USA and UN is a holy word beyond doubt.

:lol:

Last edited:
Zarb e azab will not going to end. secondly your unkind words does not affect external happenings.

And US would not leave Pakistan any time soon.

He did mentioned Sajjid MIR, Major Iqbal and Army units. Pls read full details pls.

And what does mentioning do? Did they ask him to carry out this attack? I don't see that being mentioned. Even if he does mention, where is the evidence?

Prefect Pakistanis have switched on their ostrich mode...Nothing can be done...

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom