What's new

Dates in Pakistan

He thought his kind of subject ;)

@Aether off the topic did you try omani halwa
I am not sure really... All I remember is, it was sealed in the box and contained the word Halwa... could be Omami Halwa if it tastes horrible?

The badam khajoor is more like an alternative to chocolate product in my opinion. I didn't know they also make it in Pakistan. I think this is the only product I really love buying from Makkah. Everyone must try that...

The Halwa Khajoor was such a painful experience for me last time. My mom phoned me and asked me to buy some of that and when I went to Pakistan, it tasted really bad. So bad that I couldn't eat more than 10 grams... so my mom asked me to throw it despite the fact that it was fresh and had no issues whatsoever.. then one of the guest came in our house and I told him I bought this halwa khajoor specially for him as it works like a medicine for so and so diseases... whatever minor issues he had... and he was so happy and accepted my gift like more precious than the diamond.. my mom had a great laugh over the incident but I am glad I didn't have to throw anywhere

I tell you ''Badam Khajoor'' is just the tip of the iceberg, in Pakistan, I have been served, Dates, stuffed with Cashews, Pistachios garnished with fresh cream, a treat at Ifetar.
But if you get the chance try ''Ajwa Khajoor''.... only some exclusive places sell them....not surprising since they are around £40.00 Kg.

I tell you ''Badam Khajoor'' is just the tip of the iceberg, in Pakistan, I have been served, Dates, stuffed with Cashews, Pistachios garnished with fresh cream, a treat at Ifetar.
But if you get the chance try ''Ajwa Khajoor''.... only some exclusive places sell them....not surprising since they are around £40.00 Kg.
I think I have tried all of these dates...

So you get ajwa from UK? 40 pounds is quite a lot of money man though I do agree that its the most expensive date in Madina due to the Hadeeth of the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W

I think I have tried all of these dates...

So you get ajwa from UK? 40 pounds is quite a lot of money man though I do agree that its the most expensive date in Madina due to the Hadeeth of the Prophet Muhammad S.A.W
Yes, we were in Glasgow browsing through a new super store, although they had other Date varieties but Ajwa were kept like gold dust.
Can you kindly share the Prophet's Hadeeth in connection,

I am not sure really... All I remember is, it was sealed in the box and contained the word Halwa... could be Omami Halwa if it tastes horrible?

Omani halwa is good and it will be written omani halwa me and my buddy when we travel on a road trip we buy it and Ajwa is it too expensive 40 pounds and Nice share on Ajwa thanks alot :tup:

whoever thought up such a misleading title should ride this cokc. :angry:
-
dora.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom