What's new

Dates in Pakistan

Date orchard in Dhaaki.

15292817_1414311508609006_476349215_o.jpg

What a coincidence, a relative was on a visit to the regions of D,I,Khan.
A place called Dhaaki grows an extensive Date variety, this is a local shop selling the local produce.

View attachment 357443

View attachment 357444

View attachment 357445

View attachment 357446

View attachment 357447

]
The badam khajoor is more like an alternative to chocolate product in my opinion. I didn't know they also make it in Pakistan. I think this is the only product I really love buying from Makkah. Everyone must try that...

The Halwa Khajoor was such a painful experience for me last time. My mom phoned me and asked me to buy some of that and when I went to Pakistan, it tasted really bad. So bad that I couldn't eat more than 10 grams... so my mom asked me to throw it despite the fact that it was fresh and had no issues whatsoever.. then one of the guest came in our house and I told him I bought this halwa khajoor specially for him as it works like a medicine for so and so diseases... whatever minor issues he had... and he was so happy and accepted my gift like more precious than the diamond.. my mom had a great laugh over the incident but I am glad I didn't have to throw anywhere

This one is best Khajoor. :(

Dhaaki? Where is it?
May be.. it is possible that I didn't get the right product as it was off season back then

It was very well packed so I didn't get an opportunity to taste it in Madinah

May be.. it is possible that I didn't get the right product as it was off season back then

It was very well packed so I didn't get an opportunity to taste it in Madinah

Maybe. I have eaten Halwa Khajoor multiple times and loved it.

best dates i recon comes from Jordanian soul with full freshness of branches with dates all dates cooked with there own branches

i get them regular in ramdan from france

Back
Top Bottom