Country
Pakistan
By Webmaster -
December 2, 2016

Sana Samad

uae-55620.jpg
download (4).jpg
download (3).jpg

Dates are an iconic part of the Muslim culture and considered one of the few fronts mentioned repeatedly in Holy Quran. Dates are very much beneficial for the health especially for women during the pregnancy time because it is full of nutrition and as well delicious. It is containing mainly carbohydrates and umpteenth types of sugar but also proteins, vitamins and minerals. According to a survey, Pakistan is the 4th largest producer of dates with an annual production of around 650,000 tons in the form of over 300 varieties. Sindh has surpassed other provinces by sharing 58 percent of the total dates.
Recently Pakistan was considered the third largest exporter of dates. Pakistani dates exports could be raised to $200 million from the current $28 million with good management and packing. Even the damaged dates are used for medical purposes and date oil is fit for use in cosmetic. It shows that dates are full of advantages so we should continue producing more and more dates.
—Turbat

http://pakobserver.net/dates-in-pakistan/

@war&peace @SherDil007 @El_Swordsmen

So many people are gonna open this thread thinking something else.

IYKWIM

I have to mention you two @Aether @Zibago :D
I really thought I may have to finally use my Mod powers to close this blasphamous thread but hey this is a wonderful thread

Dates are also very useful for increasing weight so those of you, suffering to increase your weight, just eat dates in your regular intake and you will see significant difference after few weeks

:p::p:

Lol I really thought I may have to finally use my Mod powers to close this blasphamous thread but hey this is a wonderful thread

Dates are also very useful for increasing weight so those of you, suffering to increase your weight, just eat dates in your regular intake and you will see significant difference after few weeks

Nawaz Sharif ko aap peche chor Gaye hain masoomiyat main. :lol:
Us banday ne pora Pakistan loot liya but haram h jo face se lagta ho ke Aisa. :D

Lol I really thought I may have to finally use my Mod powers to close this blasphamous thread but hey this is a wonderful thread

Agreed but how many here have eatten dates especially outside ones dates KSA UAE etc i get in summer from my friends house especially honey and dates in Ramadan lovely tast @Moonlight AnnA Miskeen :enjoy: you know that :angel:

:p::p:

Nawaz Sharif ko aap peche chor Gaye hain masoomiyat main. :lol:
Us banday ne pora Pakistan loot liya but haram h jo face se lagta ho ke Aisa. :D
next time please write in English

@ topic

Pakistan have the potential to be the largest exporter of dates due to its weather conditions. Dates can also be grown in low water or desert like conditions so it can play huge role ij changing the lives of people of Thar, cholistan and parts of Balochistan. O remember Pakistam was never the top exporter of dates couple of years ago and now its only next to the likes of Egypt and Saudi Arabia so I am quite sure, little concentration in this sector will increase our exports by manifold. People buy Ajwa date of Madinah for religious purposes but we can be the dominating exporter of dates in European markets, given little attention by our producers

Agreed but how many here have eatten dates especially outside ones dates KSA UAE etc i get in summer from my friends house especially honey and dates in Ramadan lovely tast @Moonlight AnnA Miskeen :enjoy: you know that :angel:
Frankly speaking I have tried dates from everywhere and I must confess that Pakistanis dates are not on the level of Pakistani mangoes due to the negligence of our people.

The best dates a part from ajwa in Madinah I have liked so far was un Bahrain. Amazing taste, such long in length and juicy

The dates we get from UK seems to be the lowest quality and that is why I am quite sure Pakistani dates industry can thrive in Europe given the suppprt by the Government.

am quite sure Pakistani dates industry can thrive in Europe given the suppprt by the Government.

Well we all know Pakistan can produce some best dates. But it's about taking the initiative.
Some very precious stones from Pakistan are being sold out with the label of different countries.
Not just stone there are so many other natural resources, get sold to other club rites. And then they export to western countries with labeling the name of their country.
No one pays any attention.

Frankly speaking I have tried dates from everywhere and I must confess that Pakistanis dates are not on the level of Pakistani mangoes due to the negligence of our people.

The best dates a part from ajwa in Madinah I have liked so far was un Bahrain. Amazing taste, such long in length and juicy

The dates we get from UK seems to be the lowest quality and that is why I am quite sure Pakistani dates industry can thrive in Europe given the suppprt by the Government.

I tried most my self i love the red and abit dark brown and eat it with yogurt also .
870644c38038d91af5c51fb47434793e.jpg

@Aether have tried any other dish of Arabs like Harissa similar to Halim @Moonlight i love Harissa the best thing simple dish

This is not the right use of word "DATES" Admin stop this hathiachaar of "DATES"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom