What's new

Data transfer: Pigeon faster than net in SA

and the girl has virgin mobile? 10 paisa/min?????? for incoming???:blink::blink:

yeah that extracted a lot of resources from the economy of boys and transferred it to economy of girls. :rofl:

Emo_girl you should bring this into picture exploitation of boys in India where girls were forcing to talk more on phone....
Damn you were getting money for incoming.:disagree:

yeah that extracted a lot of resources from the economy of boys and transferred it to economy of girls. :rofl:

Emo_girl you should bring this into picture exploitation of boys in India where girls were forcing to talk more on phone....
Damn you were getting money for incoming.:disagree:

hehaaa Indian girls exploit u ppl so much in the end its fault of u boys :P, i have one Indian friend but she is not so cheap
Most of the Pakistani girls are not cheap :pakistan:

hehaaa Indian girls exploit u ppl so much in the end its fault of u boys :P, i have one Indian friend but she is not so cheap
Most of the Pakistani girls are not cheap :pakistan:

No we were also expecting some sympathy from Pakistan.......... And now you parted with girls and Pakistani girls......... this is not done. :cry::cry:

Apart from some girls all are good. (Please pray my last post did not get to my ex else I will be in trouble.:mod:). How can a girl be bad to boys..... Ask any boy :D

I believe Pakistan is more of a conservative society with very few couples around. I have a friend based in Karachi and felt the same from her..... Is it like that?:cheers:

No we were also expecting some sympathy from Pakistan.......... And now you parted with girls and Pakistani girls......... this is not done. :cry::cry:

Apart from some girls all are good. (Please pray my last post did not get to my ex else I will be in trouble.:mod:). How can a girl be bad to boys..... Ask any boy :D

The thing ur pointing out is not there in girls of sub continent

I believe Pakistan is more of a conservative society with very few couples around

U think i ve not seen ur India( & i think u know about those Raj Thackrey agents in Banglore :P), u ve seen Pak from eyes of Indian Media, come to Pakistan & u will know what a 'rock n roll' society we are 1% taliban is not Pakistan...

I have a friend based in Karachi and felt the same from her..... Is it like that?:cheers:
Elaborate it, didnt got ur meaning...

lol maybe i should have used a pigeon when i was in pakistan it was slow as hell hehe guess it's faster nowdays though since my cousin is on facebook 24/7 .

The thing ur pointing out is not there in girls of sub continent

U think i ve not seen ur India( & i think u know about those Raj Thackrey agents in Banglore :P), u ve seen Pak from eyes of Indian Media, come to Pakistan & u will know what a 'rock n roll' society we are 1% taliban is not Pakistan...

Elaborate it, didnt got ur meaning...

I was just kidding Agreed to your first point. :cheers:

Yeah that was not Raj Thackrey.... and that was in Mangalore in a pub. He was Pramod Muthalik. Media gave him so much pain in his a$$ that he apologized in public for that. Those guys and gals were drinking in the afternoon when these guys rushed in. At any cost that would not been possible to shut down pubs with Bangalore becoming city of pubs. They pay very high taxes. I was in Bangalore then(near to Mangalore). And you know what one of friend did after that next day. We were boozing next day in a pub and my friend just shouted "Muthalik aaya muthalik aaya........" Tell you it was so funny people were half drunk and they fall from their chairs.....

Regarding conservative society I meant was like boys and gals if couples dont meet up in public places and stuff like hanging around for a movie.... In small Indian cities you cant do that as in case of Delhi.... Bangalore is far more liberal in such terms.... I dont think that "live in" kind of culture in Pakistan but yaa it is there in few places in Bangalore.

I was just kidding Agreed to your first point. :cheers:

Yeah that was not Raj Thackrey.... and that was in Mangalore in a pub. He was Pramod Muthalik. Media gave him so much pain in his a$$ that he apologized in public for that. Those guys and gals were drinking in the afternoon when these guys rushed in. At any cost that would not been possible to shut down pubs with Bangalore becoming city of pubs. They pay very high taxes. I was in Bangalore then(near to Mangalore). And you know what one of friend did after that next day. We were boozing next day in a pub and my friend just shouted "Muthalik aaya muthalik aaya........" Tell you it was so funny people were half drunk and they fall from their chairs.....

Regarding conservative society I meant was like boys and gals if couples dont meet up in public places and stuff like hanging around for a movie.... In small Indian cities you cant do that as in case of Delhi.... Bangalore is far more liberal in such terms.... I dont think that "live in" kind of culture in Pakistan but yaa it is there in few places in Bangalore.

you've not been to Isloo, Karachi & lahore, come & see by urself..
I ve been to Delhi, long time ago & the place i only remember is that big red fort "lal qila" & comparing the capitals i m telling u Isloo is a heaven compared to Delhi( no offense its an honest opinion) & the its too too crowded i mean the population density bah!!

you've not been to Isloo, Karachi & lahore, come & see by urself..
I ve been to Delhi, long time ago & the place i only remember is that big red fort "lal qila" & comparing the capitals i m telling u Isloo is a heaven compared to Delhi( no offense its an honest opinion) & the its too too crowded i mean the population density bah!!

Yaa i saw pics of Isloo. Its damn beautiful.

Yaa i agree...
If it was long time ago then things have changed here..... But Delhi is bit unplanned but Greater Noida (adjacent to delhi) and Chandigarh are very planned ones.... and damn beautiful....

In Bangalore there are more vehicles then the size of roads. In peak hours you will no traffic jam but you will be crawling at 10km per hour. People say in Bangalore "I can purchase a car but where will I drive". Bangalore was never designed with this growth in mind

Madam regarding population of Delhi... We have bus stops every 100 meter..... we have buses every 2 mins and we have Delhi metro. At any point of time when you get into bus.... other than the bus station from where the bus started you will never get seat in local buses. In peak hours metro buses every 2 mins and they are packed like hell. you dont need to hold anything to stand. You have equlibrium forces from all directions to hold your body.....:rofl:

Yaa i agree...
If it was long time ago then things have changed here..... But Delhi is bit unplanned but Greater Noida (adjacent to delhi) and Chandigarh are very planned ones.... and damn beautiful....

In Bangalore there are more vehicles then the size of roads. In peak hours you will no traffic jam but you will be crawling at 10km per hour. People say in Bangalore "I can purchase a car but where will I drive". Bangalore was never designed with this growth in mind

Madam regarding population of Delhi... We have bus stops every 100 meter..... we have buses every 2 mins and we have Delhi metro. At any point of time when you get into bus.... other than the bus station from where the bus started you will never get seat in local buses. In peak hours metro buses every 2 mins and they are packed like hell. you dont need to hold anything to stand. You have equlibrium forces from all directions to hold your body.....:rofl:

Yeh my friend who went to Inter-University drama festival in delhi had same experience,he said this "huge city and people and people" :D and he thought Lahore is big :cheesy:

Yeh my friend who went to Inter-University drama festival in delhi had same experience,he said this "huge city and people and people" :D and he thought Lahore is big :cheesy:

Delhi you need 2 hours to reach the other end in peak hours with public transport. But we have Metro now.... That has solved problems for Jams and all. People with car and all like me avoid driving because of that. Who wanna get into traffic jams.

Waise Delhi is just a trailer picture is in Mumbai :lol: You dont need to get out of the local train... You will be thrown out with the rush at any stop:lol: Let the force drive you :D.... More fast and rush....
Biggest city is Kolkatta.

Yaa i agree...

The situation of 'no space for driving cars' is on rise in Rawalpindi, this kinda situation was about to develop in Islooo but CDA(capital development authority) countered it well, now most of the of Isloo roads are signal free :yahoo: & moreover now CDA is starting CNG Buses, really cool buses, some of them are already operational :)
Lahore also has good public transport :pakistan:

The situation of 'no space for driving cars' is on rise in Rawalpindi, this kinda situation was about to develop in Islooo but CDA(capital development authority) countered it well, now most of the of Isloo roads are signal free :yahoo: & moreover now CDA is starting CNG Buses, really cool buses, some of them are already operational :)
Lahore also has good public transport :pakistan:

Buses and coaches are damn good here also but they are overcrowded. We got CNG in 2003 if I am not wrong otherwise it was too much of pollution here.

Actually the problem in Bangalore is that all the space by the side of roads is occupied. Though the main rush in the peak hours is for electronic city over there which houses all the majors of IT. They are coming up with a 10 km something long flyover directly to electronic city. In Bangalore you go to any ally. You will find food or not I am not sure but you definitely find an IT company. Man there are so many of them over there. People live on second floor and they are running an IT company on the ground floor. Europeans dont know where and in what conditions there work is actually being done....:partay::lol:

You should watch that hollywood movie "Outsourced". Truly hilarious about Indian call centers.

I heard somewhere that TATA is also trying to bring its CNG class to Pakistan.... What happened to that?

never heard of TATA bringing anything to Pak, but i want that little car by TATA so cute but still affordable :D
Let me show u our new Isloo Road, A true master piece solved many of our probs, The Glorious 7th avenue :yahoo:...
7cbfd0eb50ddcd7d2b853822b2dafb29._.jpg

never heard of TATA bringing anything to Pak, but i want that little car by TATA so cute but still affordable :D
Let me show u our new Isloo Road, A true master piece solved many of our probs, The Glorious 7th avenue :yahoo:...
image.axd

hey this one looks great....... really :pakistan:

Would love to drive my bike on it in the night with cool breeze blowing past the hairs... smooth roads.... no traffic...... But I am not sure if Yamaha YZF R1 available there

35cb66d45802646e40619ed021fe45a2.jpg

:smitten:
I love this beast

By the way dont worry wait for some time Renault, Nissan and Bajaj have teamed for a similar better car... TATA has opened up totally new segment for the market....... Now they will be fighting... But with nano on roads I belive there will be more traffic... You know purchasing an Auto Rickshaw has become more costlier than a car.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom