What's new

Data transfer: Pigeon faster than net in SA

Yep, its not expensive.You can do your breakfast for lets just say 20 rs..or if you have little extra and want to eat more then 2 naans and a plate of salan will cost around 30 rs.

Yup there was a comparison i read some time ago about net prices in Pak n India & Pakistan had much lower internet prices...
I will try to find that comparison & post it here...
Any ways i m using PTCL broad band(student package) its 1MB for Rs.850( it used to be 512 KB but then they doubled it :D)
Then there is Wateen wireless Rs.699 for 1MB :D
Then there r cable net providers, they are like 512KB for Rs.500 but their service is not very good..
What about prices in India..

woah!!
that is dirt cheap!
i have a 256 kbps for 650rs...!

as i said before 'ur time will come' :D

I have Unlimited 1 MBps from Bharti airtel for 2500 INR.

Suddenly I got a feeling in my stomach Pakistan should invest into India damn we should start bilateral trade. :devil:

Anyone interested in sorting Kashmir........... :D

I have Unlimited 1 MBps from Bharti airtel for 2500 INR.

Suddenly I got a feeling in my stomach Pakistan should invest into India damn we should start bilateral trade. :devil:

Anyone interested in sorting Kashmir........... :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: good one :tup:

actually all digital transits exchanges in pak are connected through optical media and bandwiths of GHz are there for use
we should thanks to \aattah ur Rehman for what he realized and did for us
and pak is country having its own dedicated fibre optics in sea for connecting \europe like SEAMEWEE

I think this will be too much :P :P

Yeah we would end up beating the hell out of each other........ who spends more..... :hitwall:

But still yaar Pakistan is damn cheap in terms of Internet.:undecided:
Thats why I say we should have been peace with Hindus and Muslims. I was not born na.... :P (Just kidding dont take it in offensive way)

What about mobiles? What are the cheapest call rates.

Yeah we would end up beating the hell out of each other........ who spends more..... :hitwall:

But still yaar Pakistan is damn cheap in terms of Internet.:undecided:
Thats why I say we should have been peace with Hindus and Muslims. I was not born na.... :P (Just kidding dont take it in offensive way)

What about mobiles? What are the cheapest call rates.

xaxaxaxa!!! :rofl::rofl:
telecom industry here is rocking, every company is finding ways to insult others & the net result is we ppl benefit :yahoo:
I dont know about comparison, but calling from Pakistan to India costs Rs.10 per min

599 Night Unlimited @ 2 Mbps
I had to buy rapidshare premium account, so I could sleep :lazy:

xaxaxaxa!!! :rofl::rofl:
telecom industry here is rocking, every company is finding ways to insult others & the net result is we ppl benefit :yahoo:
I dont know about comparison, but calling from Pakistan to India costs Rs.10 per min

Same here... You know I have unlimited internet on my Nokia N82 for just Rs 250... :P

And what about local and interstate calls(Like from UP if I am calling in Karnataka) i mean we call it STD in india and Long distance calls in US?

In India Tata just launched a scheme under which you can have unlimited local call for just Rs 1 and Rs 3 unlimited to anywhere else in India.

So what my friends plan when they call their girlfriend they dont hang up...... And at the end its just 1 rs for the whole night. Talk till 2 in the morning....... go to bed ........ wake up and say Hi good morning and phone continues up on the charger for the whole night........ :D

There are many many packages here, u cant even remember 'em

Like one company was offering Rs.1/min to countries like USA, Canada, China, England, UAE etc(but not all countries)

Then there is offer of Rs.5/hour

then UFone offered Rs.2.5/hour

Then 15MB mobile net for Rs.50/

& last but not the least the 'sms packages' :yahoo: Rs.5 & free sms for a whole day

and bla bla

land line call rates are same all over Pakistan...
Then there is V PTCL wireless which serves as Phone as well as internet connection(256 KB) :yahoo:

Last edited:
Same here... You know I have unlimited internet on my Nokia N82 for just Rs 250... :P

And what about local and interstate calls(Like from UP if I am calling in Karnataka) i mean we call it STD in india and Long distance calls in US?

In India Tata just launched a scheme under which you can have unlimited local call for just Rs 1 and Rs 3 unlimited to anywhere else in India.

So what my friends plan when they call their girlfriend they dont hang up...... And at the end its just 1 rs for the whole night. Talk till 2 in the morning....... go to bed ........ wake up and say Hi good morning and phone continues up on the charger for the whole night........ :D

and the girl has virgin mobile? 10 paisa/min?????? for incoming???:blink::blink:

There are many many packages here, u cant even remember 'em

Like one company was offering Rs.1/min to countries like USA, Canada, China, England, UAE etc(but not all countries)

Then there is offer of Rs.5/hour

then UFone offered Rs.2.5/hour

Then 15MB mobile net for Rs.50/

& last but not the least the 'sms packages' :yahoo: Rs.5 & free sms for a whole day

and bla bla

land line call rates are same all over Pakistan...
Then there is V PTCL wireless which serves as Phone as well as internet connection :yahoo:

Sounds great...........

We had reliance in the past which offered unlimited free calls reliance to reliance and tell you seriously that was a girlfriend revolution :lol: in India...... Everyone was having a reliance phone in back pocket and all day guys and gals were on phone.:pop::woot:

Back
Top Bottom