What's new

Data transfer: Pigeon faster than net in SA

hey this one looks great....... really :pakistan:

Would love to drive my bike on it in the night with cool breeze blowing past the hairs... smooth roads.... no traffic...... But I am not sure if Yamaha YZF R1 available there

35cb66d45802646e40619ed021fe45a2.jpg

:smitten:
I love this beast

By the way dont worry wait for some time Renault, Nissan and Bajaj have teamed for a similar better car... TATA has opened up totally new segment for the market....... Now they will be fighting... But with nano on roads I belive there will be more traffic... You know purchasing an Auto Rickshaw has become more costlier than a car.... :lol:

dont know much about bikes but if u have this bike visit this road after 12 at night coz after that this road is for racing, all bikes & cars of Rawalpindi & Isloo can be found racing here :lol:
I really like that cute little Tata car

dont know much about bikes but if u have this bike visit this road after 12 at night coz after that this road is for racing, all bikes & cars of Rawalpindi & Isloo can be found racing here :lol:
I really like that cute little Tata car

Nah I am not much into racing. Just like driving it.... yeah racing is a big problem here in the night.

You might have heard of a Muslim being killed by the army compound in Bangalore. People tried give it a religious turn when army actually interfered. That guy was racing and when chased by cops he jumped into Army compound. And there was some senior official present. It was night army gave him multiple warning and then took him down as he continued to move towards the main building.

We just completed with an expressway on Delhi noida. This one is a good road for a long drive. Quite wide.

ebe3f876bb124d82e3d139ce0dc9108c.jpg

318a75e4d81288d47004c35a25591551.jpg

And this is one of the civil engineer marvel in India. I am still confused about how they thought of it.

bangalorecity.jpg

Buses and coaches are damn good here also but they are overcrowded. We got CNG in 2003 if I am not wrong otherwise it was too much of pollution here.

Actually the problem in Bangalore is that all the space by the side of roads is occupied. Though the main rush in the peak hours is for electronic city over there which houses all the majors of IT. They are coming up with a 10 km something long flyover directly to electronic city. In Bangalore you go to any ally. You will find food or not I am not sure but you definitely find an IT company. Man there are so many of them over there. People live on second floor and they are running an IT company on the ground floor. Europeans dont know where and in what conditions there work is actually being done....:partay::lol:

You should watch that hollywood movie "Outsourced". Truly hilarious about Indian call centers.

I heard somewhere that TATA is also trying to bring its CNG class to Pakistan.... What happened to that?

Reminds me a joke I read somewhere about how to identify Indian cities.

Scenario 1
Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes along, then a fourth and they start arguing about who's right. You are in Kolkata.

Scenario 2
Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes along, sees them and walks on. That's "Amchi Mumbai".

Scenario 3
Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes along & tries to make peace.. The first two get together & beat him up. That's Delhi.

Scenario 4
Two guys are fighting. A crowd gathers to watch. A guy comes along and quietly opens a tea-stall, to make a quick buck. That's Ahmedabad .

Scenario 5

Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes, he Writes a software program to stop the fight. But the fight doesn't stop b'cos of a bug in the program. That's Bangalore.

Scenario 6

Two guys are fighting. A crowd gathers to watch. A Guy comes along and quietly says that "AMMA" doesn't Like all this nonsense. Peace comes in. That's Chennai.

Scenario 7
Two guys are fighting. Both of them take time out and call their friends on their mobiles Now 50 guys are fighting. You are DEFINITELY IN Chandigarh!!!

Scenario 8
Two guys are fighting. Third guy comes along with a carton of beer. All sit together drinking beer and abusing each other and all go home as friends. You are in Goa.

Reminds me a joke I read somewhere about how to identify Indian cities.

Scenario 1
Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes along, then a fourth and they start arguing about who's right. You are in Kolkata.

Scenario 2
Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes along, sees them and walks on. That's "Amchi Mumbai".

Scenario 3
Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes along & tries to make peace.. The first two get together & beat him up. That's Delhi.

Scenario 4
Two guys are fighting. A crowd gathers to watch. A guy comes along and quietly opens a tea-stall, to make a quick buck. That's Ahmedabad .

Scenario 5

Two guys are fighting and a third guy comes, he Writes a software program to stop the fight. But the fight doesn't stop b'cos of a bug in the program. That's Bangalore.

Scenario 6

Two guys are fighting. A crowd gathers to watch. A Guy comes along and quietly says that "AMMA" doesn't Like all this nonsense. Peace comes in. That's Chennai.

Scenario 7
Two guys are fighting. Both of them take time out and call their friends on their mobiles Now 50 guys are fighting. You are DEFINITELY IN Chandigarh!!!

Scenario 8
Two guys are fighting. Third guy comes along with a carton of beer. All sit together drinking beer and abusing each other and all go home as friends. You are in Goa.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maan gaye boss....

Ek dum solid correct.

Nah I am not much into racing. Just like driving it.... yeah racing is a big problem here in the night.

You might have heard of a Muslim being killed by the army compound in Bangalore. People tried give it a religious turn when army actually interfered. That guy was racing and when chased by cops he jumped into Army compound. And there was some senior official present. It was night army gave him multiple warning and then took him down as he continued to move towards the main building.

We just completed with an expressway on Delhi noida. This one is a good road for a long drive. Quite wide.

ebe3f876bb124d82e3d139ce0dc9108c.jpg

318a75e4d81288d47004c35a25591551.jpg

And this is one of the civil engineer marvel in India. I am still confused about how they thought of it.

7491346fae5fad76d4a9fc790533e03a.jpg

& i havent been able to understand Faizabad Interchange at border of Isloo & Pindi...

Let me show u our new Isloo Road, A true master piece solved many of our probs, The Glorious 7th avenue

Yep, i love that road. But sometimes i get a little confused while going to the university as one wrong turn means a long u turn.

About internet speed,well there is so much competition that the rates have to go down in order to gain market share.

PTCL's rates are lowest because they own the fiber optics while other companies use their lines so they have to pay a rent to them.

However, new companies like wi tribe are here.Lets see what we see next.

Student package is a good thing but i can't get it because in our place(colony) there is a monopoly and except for micro net no one else is allowed.Those guys only provide 256 kbps to us due to the contract that was signed.

I am waiting for the day when PTCL 3G wireless provides nationwide coverage.

GUYS!!! What has internet to do with interchanges and flyovers?

GUYS!!! What has internet to do with interchanges and flyovers?

Actually we derailed it long back and it became sort of some happy go development thread without fighting......

Since we were not fighting so we continued derailing.

Thread can be sacrificed right......... We guys hardly agree on anything.. So celebrating it....

Sorry for about being offtopic.

I belive moderators would spare me from derailing it. As I continued questioning things about Pakistan emo_girl enthusiastically replied....... as you can see in posts... So its my fault I accept

:bounce::pakistan:

Hmm... Derailing for a good cause....nice! Maybe the pigeons can use the highways for transporting the data sticks to the destination?

Hmm... Derailing for a good cause....nice! Maybe the pigeons can use the highways for transporting the data sticks to the destination?

Can you send one sweet little pigeon with Pakistani tarrif plans with a data stick to me.. Man mine is very costly

Here is my lill kitten with the Tariffs of PTCL now give my kitten some water and milk she must be exhausted!
DSL-1MB Unlimited
Rs. 1,199 / month
Free Unlimited download
Free Modem & Installation

DSL-2MB Unlimited
Rs. 1,999 / month
Free Unlimited download

DSL-4MB Unlimited
Rs. 4,999 / month
Free Unlimited download
Free Modem & Installation.
"Broadband Pakistan is now available in over 167 cities/towns including Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Peshawar, Gujrat, Gujranwala and Bhawalpur.

Here is my lill kitten with the Tariffs of PTCL now give my kitten some water and milk she must be exhausted!
DSL-1MB Unlimited
Rs. 1,199 / month
Free Unlimited download

DSL-2MB Unlimited
Rs. 1,999 / month
Free Unlimited download

DSL-4MB Unlimited
Rs. 4,999 / month
Free Unlimited download
Free Modem & Installation.
"Broadband Pakistan is now available in over 167 cities/towns including Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Peshawar, Gujrat, Gujranwala and Bhawalpur.

Actually my pigeon fears Pakistan that radical fanatic elements would kill him on the name of coming from India......
lets solve issues...........:partay:
and let the kitten cross the borders also.........
:cheers:

Actually my pigeon fears Pakistan that radical fanatic elements would kill him on the name of coming from India......
lets solve issues...........:partay:
and let the kitten cross the borders also.........
:cheers:

this is probably the only thread where there is no bashing going on, so dont make it one....

btw no way m i sending my cat any where

Back
Top Bottom