What's new

Data transfer: Pigeon faster than net in SA

No my cat can't stand, the hot & humid weather of Delhi plus she's scared of seeing too many ppl around :P

We can send it to Bangalore. We have moderate climate there. If she likes cold we can send her to shimla... if she likes hot we can send her to chennai......... and all hot, cold, rains then delhi. We will give her choice of languages also to choose from.

hmmm. after 5 pages of prolonged peace finally i can sense some disturbance...lol...!!!

My cat is often seen near ISI HQs in Islu :P
ye na ho k bad mae, ur media term her terrorist & send a 'cat dossier' :P, she's dont likes to travel much i m sorry

My cat is often seen near ISI HQs in Islu :P
ye na ho k bad mae, ur media term her terrorist & send a 'cat dossier' :P, she's dont likes to travel much i m sorry

Stop Stop we are just coming to the brink of war... Let the peace prevail...... Lets see how much we can go along with elements from both sides trying........ :hitwall:

Waise dont worry if cat will be not doing anything wrong we would love her as we love our cats...........

Also tell your cat in India we have a saying in Sanskrit

"Atithi devo bhava" (Guests are equivalent to gods)

If she comes with a gesture of peace and goodwill even if she comes from ISI headquarter we would respect her more then what she expected..

Sorry man my cat is not coming, better send pigeon...

Last edited:
How about making the cat and pegion meet at wagah border

:p:lol:

Nah Nah i dont want to destroy the thrill of Wahga border ceremony never ever...
I want that wahga border ceremony to continue till the end of times, its a sign of our freedom n it will continue till the day Pakistan exists :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom