What's new

Dassault's Rafale - the best and most complete aircraft our test pilot has ever flown

Just public realtions hype

They flood these articles to change opinion if it was so great why no one buys it lol

I tell you the difference

Imagine there would be two glasses on wall , one made by French , and other by Chinese

The Chinese will say our glass is best as any nation they will say it 1 time modestly

French would publish the new release in 1000 newspapers, and then they will pay 20,000 writers to write about their glass, and then they will actually try to make sure that their planes appear on TV and news regularly. They will also deploy them vs Sheap herders , if it can drop some bombs and make news...

The reason why India is getting is becasue it "THINKS" that doing that will cut off Pakistan's weapon's supply for existing mirages , which of course what France does by announcing the ban on sale of wepaons to close the deal

lol
The difference is just in Public relations , otherwise J10B is probbly same level

I kind of get your point but got lost in that glass story. I agree with your assessment of the Rafale having the hype machine behind it and the Chinese having to suffer due to the misguided opinion that the Chinese lack the technological sophistication to succeed in the aircraft market.
On the other hand, the Rafale is great, it is far superior to the j-10, the j-10b may be a different story, but is not in production as of yet is it?. The Rafale suffers purely on price, it has nothing to do with its capabilities. It is a highly advanced aircraft, that is capable of holding its own against anything out there, aside from the f-22. But its pricing always kills its export potential. In India though, the French have found the one country with a large enough airforce to be looking specefically for a multirole aircraft to fill a niche and also the bank account to procure the equipment with no real financial strain.

what we have done in 2007
why we choose j-10b
china can given u any time
but France cannot given u this in future because India is going to choose rafale in mmrca

No, we are still getting weapons from them.

If PAF hav money they can buy it.

Pakistan is a rich country my friend, we only have poor managers. Google it you would know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom