What's new

Dassault Well Positioned To Supply Additional 90 Fighters To India: Eric Trappier

And Sir thats something new for me and never even reported in media and thats quite strange. General perception was that its the insistence of HAL that Dassualt shud be responsible for the end product from HAL. That is why French stuff is always damn expensive as when they themselves reportedly make as small as a rivet to as large as Engine themselves, they make sure they sell everything associated along with with that product too.

A company which is producing SU-30 MKI from the RAW material, which have produced Advanced HAWK trainer, and which have produced 14 different types of fighter planes, which have produced 3500 planes, 29 types of which 15 are indegenous, 4500 engines overhauled, Presently, 13 types of aircraft/ helicopters and 17 types of engines are being overhauled.

Coming to the French aircraft -- Two names Jaguar (Which is JV of french and UK), and Mirage 2000 extensive Deep Upgrades, why didn't french have such problem when dealing with HAL.

Media personals covering the story not necessary need to understand the technicality issues for the article rather the sensational news which will bring the PR value. Hope you understand the root cause and the real reason.

Sir in that case any other company than HAL will be more or less just a face show and main affairs wud be run by Dassault itself. What i see is that company wud be pouring mainly money in but ofcourse wud perform some projects too. May be any company on avionics/armament side from India wud be probable partener for Dassault. Given then expertise and rich experience of HAL no other Indian company can tag long Dassault as HAL could/can.

Ironically you are right, HAL is foremost the most experienced OEM as far as fighter aircraft building is concerned, but now there are many Aerospace company have been established in the country, which have the budget, and the industrial capabilities to absorb the technology for the Rafale build up which will eventually benifit India in long term e.g TATA Aerospace (Have good experience in aero parts and structure building, and big infrastucture), Godrej Aerospace (Brahmos Missile are build by Godrej), Reliance Aerospace (Have good budget, and team up or partener with some defence OEM), Mahindra (Good Infrastucture, Industrial capability).

Well I didn't really said it was growing at 10 percent. I said it is back on track

Was commending the appropriate caricature of your display picture ...... as if you were trying to portray "jo ukhaad sakte ho ukhaad lo" with your picture when you made that statement .... the swagger is awesome with the statement ... much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom