What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You for your support sir... It is our duty to educate the ignorant ones like @sancho , @SpArKy .... :D

hehehehe... Am waiting for die hard fans of Rafale to teach me its benefits and technological superiority .. :lol:

No man i a die hard fan of this bird. But you all are right here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You for your support sir... It is our duty to educate the ignorant ones like @sancho , @SpArKy .... :D

I appreciate your support sir. As an responsible Indian, it's my duty to free Indians from delusions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jha
hehehehe... Am waiting for die hard fans of Rafale to teach me its benefits and technological superiority .. :lol:

It comes with free 10 years worth supply of champagne...:cheers:

No mate, we appreciate your strong will to fight for the poor and weak, that's why we never would bother you with facts, like we did with others in the past. So to make it simple, it is available today! That alone should show the main benefit, compared to your Gripen E/F. Case closed. ;)

It comes with free 10 years worth supply of champagne...:cheers:

Thats very tempting offer but still No to Rafale from my side. Sweden has offered a much better deal... :D

Thats very tempting offer but still No to Rafale from my side. Sweden has offered a much better deal... :D

You sure? The Swedish akvavit is still fermenting. Who knows how long it will take. And would not be as potent as the Champagne French are offering now!

They would have been a great choice for an LCA co-development and we definitely missed a chance there (Saab & HAL for the design, Ericsson & LRDE for radar development, Volvo and GTRE for the engine), but their MMRCA offer was clearly one of the worst for our requirements.

They would have been a great choice for an LCA co-development and we definitely missed a chance there (Saab & HAL for the design, Ericsson & LRDE for radar development, Volvo and GTRE for the engine), but their MMRCA offer was clearly one of the worst for our requirements.

It wasn't even a medium aircraft. It would have been only slightly better than being a LCA replacement.

It wasn't even a medium aircraft. It would have been only slightly better than being a LCA replacement.

More or less, however the changes the Swedes made are very good and should have inspired ADA for LCA MK2 as well!
The problem for MMRCA were mainly performance with heavier loads, apparently the radar, but most importantly the availability, 3 years behind the RFP requirements (although the EF isn't better in this case imo).

SoBgv5D.jpg

I just hope current border dispute put the MMRCA negotiations on fast track and India order the follow on jets right away form France. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom