What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice the significance of this straight from the horse's mouth also from today:

Are we looking at a split order?

Simultaneous induction would dramatically boost IAF fleet.
I hope thats the plan. But if we select EF, first delivery wont be before 2015. F-35 is also on table again time problem, cant get before 2018. Left with Grippen NG , cost effective, AESA almost complete, robust platform, Mig-35.. well we dont need it as Super Sukhoi is on way . F/A 18 or F 16 block 60, have chances , if they offer F-15 Silent eagle, we should grab it.

Anyone else notice the significance of this straight from the horse's mouth also from today:

I hope thats the plan. But if we select EF, first delivery wont be before 2015. F-35 is also on table again time problem, cant get before 2018. Left with Grippen NG , cost effective, AESA almost complete, robust platform, Mig-35.. well we dont need it as Super Sukhoi is on way . F/A 18 or F 16 block 60, have chances , if they offer F-15 Silent eagle, we should grab it.

Yup...This part is very interesting...

" Bidders excluded from current process" ..? - Could mean Boeing or, LM....

Are you talking of the 74+ N-rafales which IN wants to purchase ? coz a clause already exist in mmrca contract to increase the order to 189 if necessary.

Nah..Those planes are years from being inducted...Firstly design of IAC-II is to be decided...

Yup...This part is very interesting...

" Bidders excluded from current process" ..? - Could mean Boeing or, LM....

Are you talking of the 74+ N-rafales which IN wants to purchase ? coz a clause already exist in mmrca contract to increase the order to 189 if necessary.

Nah..Those planes are years from being inducted...Firstly design of IAC-II is to be decided...

N-Rafales is entirely different deal. Even EF showed interest to offer under development N-EF if it wins MMRCA.

IAF asked for additional 80 MMRCA. It could be rafale or any other else

QUOTE='BltZ;2546840']This is part of a history channel documentary Dogfights of the Future Rafael + Su30 MKI (25) vs F-22 Raptor (4) 14:00 - 34:46

It talks about French's Electronic Warfare suite.

Funny we're the only one who operates Su-30MKI and now Su-30MKI + Rafael.

Its a hypothetical scneario with usual American tales that Su-30MKIs and Rafaels fall off the sky when Raptor fires but even when our missile hits their planes their planes survive. :D

History Channel Dogfights Season 2: Dogfights of the Future - YouTube[/QUOTE]

It was history channel

Thanks for video mate..

LOL...Agree with bold part..:lol:

Need to watch that..:D

Though I was rooting for EFT ... Good going Rafale !

Last edited by a moderator:

now MMRCA question is solved

my one question how rafale can help us in lca2 or 3 any light on that

trust the french!

from underwears

vipfrenchie.jpg

to

fighter jets!

rafale.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

i don't care even if i die tommorow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom