What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it man.... Any info about time of induction of J-20 .... ??

Is it so far beyond your comprehension ? What do u mean when is the date for induction of J20 ?

Create a new thread if you are so curious. Stop trolling here. !!

Now one thing that should be done is to buy 60 used UAE Mirage 2000-9s and increase the squadron number ASAP.

Agree! And the number of MRCA should also be increased upto +200 (Which i believe will be done later)

@Indian members...

No need to reply this kid wang-lao-kan.

Agree! And the number of MRCA should also be increased upto +200 (Which i believe will be done later)

IMO no of rafales should be increased to 189 ( 126 + 63 ). It is a formidable platform and time/battle tested platform. We should build it in large numbers to counter those J-XX series ASAP.

Anyone else notice the significance of this straight from the horse's mouth also from today:
The source added the defense ministry was considering further extending the tender to buy an additional 80 or so jets, saying bidders excluded from the current process might be permitted to take part.

No India jet fighter deal before end March: minister | Reuters

Are we looking at a split order?

Simultaneous induction would dramatically boost IAF fleet.

Is it so far beyond your comprehension ? What do u mean when is the date for induction of J20 ?

Create a new thread if you are so curious. Stop trolling here. !!
Dear i asked him, and as it was in discussion so i asked. i am not trolling or bashing other countrymen like you just because you don't like what he says.

Cheers.

There will be another purchase of 80 aircrafts and it would be done separately.

Are you talking of the 74+ N-rafales which IN wants to purchase ? coz a clause already exist in mmrca contract to increase the order to 189 if necessary.

393905_366721743342767_317472438267698_1593048_681542359_n.jpg

Can you post the video here ?

This is part of a history channel documentary Dogfights of the Future Rafael + Su30 MKI (25) vs F-22 Raptor (4) 14:00 - 34:46

It talks about French's Electronic Warfare suite.

Funny we're the only one who operates Su-30MKI and now Su-30MKI + Rafael.

Its a hypothetical scneario with usual American tales that Su-30MKIs and Rafaels fall off the sky when Raptor fires but even when our missile hits their planes their planes survive. :D

History Channel Dogfights Season 2: Dogfights of the Future - YouTube

Dear i asked him, and as it was in discussion so i asked. i am not trolling or bashing other countrymen like you just because you don't like what he says.

Cheers.

No hard feelings mate. My intention was only to keep the discussion to the point and to stop the trollers from derailing the thread by posting one liners about their J-10B series/ Indian poverty etc.

Cheers.

No hard feelings mate. My intention was only to keep the discussion to the point and to stop the trollers from derailing the thread by posting one liners about their J-10B series/ Indian poverty etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom