What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
False Alarm folks...

India Rafale deal not yet signed - French source

Jan 31 (Reuters) - A French source close to the matter said on Tuesday that India had not yet signed a contract to buy Dassault Aviation Rafale fighter jets, though a step forward had been taken.

Dassault has placed the lowest bid to supply India with 126 fighters in a multi-billion dollar deal, two Indian government sources said earlier on Tuesday, adding that further commercial negotiations would first have to take place.

"No contract has been signed," the French source said.

A source close to the French finance ministry dampened reports that Dassault had already won the contest, which is pitting the Rafale against the Eurofighter Typhoon

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012...eedType=RSS&feedName=industrialsSector&rpc=43

Congratulations to Dassault Aviation!!! :partay:

This is how 1 billion dollar look like, multiply it by 10.4 and enjoy!!! :partay:

zj7xwj.jpg

What are you doing DON bhai........:cheesy:

sabko corrupt karne ke alawa koi kaam nahi hai kya???:rofl:

I am lovin it...:hang2:

LOOK at THISSSSSSSSSSS

There are currently 258 users browsing this thread. (74 members and 184 guests)

False Alarm folks...

Jan 31 (Reuters) - A French source close to the matter said on Tuesday that India had not yet signed a contract to buy Dassault Aviation Rafale fighter jets, though a step forward had been taken.

Dassault has placed the lowest bid to supply India with 126 fighters in a multi-billion dollar deal, two Indian government sources said earlier on Tuesday, adding that further commercial negotiations would first have to take place.

A source close to the French finance ministry dampened reports that Dassault had already won the contest, which is pitting the Rafale against the Eurofighter Typhoon

True.. but an LOI has been issued to Dassault

Indian force want a plane could be put on their carrier, that is all. It is not only IAF's decision ,Navy's requirement also taken into consideration.

There is another deal for 80 new jets for Navy. So navy has to perhaps wait.

me too. lol.

Would have made millions today.
Then you would have bought your own rafale. :D
I am wondering what happened to EF consortium related firms' shares?

We are enjoying the heartburn of some Pakistani friends :D .. Like icing on the cake ;)

Aww you ******* Indians! :D Well the fact is since the day EF and Rafale were shot listed, we knew it would be either bomb or the bomb! To me it is rather a soothing moment for many Pakistanis because India was denying many opportunities for Pakistan because of this deal. Its surely a challenging moment for Pakistanis but it had to appear nevertheless. I am only looking at the positive side that now we have a needful clearity that where India is heading towards.

But I really mean to congratulate you guys.. if Pakistan had got this bird, I must have been as high as you guys are. So enjoy your moment and have a high time which you deserve.

False Alarm folks...

I think the deal will only be signed at the begining of next financial year.Correct me if m wrong

The successful bidding of Indian MMRCA will speed J-10's export to Pakistan.Guess which is better, mighty dragon or Rafle?
I think Mighty Dragon will take time, FC-20, well yeah, pakistan will speed up procurements procedure.

The successful bidding of Indian MMRCA will speed J-10's export to Pakistan.Guess which is better, mighty dragon or Rafle?
Its Mighty Dragon. Remember...this is pdf and the jet is being sold to pak. And anybody who says Rafale is better is a low IQ fool. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom