What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dassault hasn't reacted officially to reports suggesting that the Eurofighter has emerged the lowest bidder in the final arithmetic of the M-MRCA fighter competition, and is unlikely to do so. I'm trying to get word on what they think and if they've heard anything, but it's unlikely they'll say much. Meanwhile, rumours continue to swirl. Oh, and does anyone have the 2012 Dassault calendar (that's Miss February above, the bubble's mine of course) -- it's among the best mil calendars I've seen so far. Have to get my hands on one.

The Mint report also said that Dassault and EADS Cassidian representatives had been called for a meeting scheduled for this evening. Will keep tabs. Could this be the end? (Don't) hold your breath.

Livefist: Dassault Holds Peace On MMRCA Rumours

We should have got rafale, dont know what political advantage we will get out of EFT.
It is nobody's plane( although superior technologically)

Good news. Anyways, Any one of either Dassault Rafale or Typhoon will do. But do it quickly.

Dassault hasn't reacted officially to reports suggesting that the Eurofighter has emerged the lowest bidder in the final arithmetic of the M-MRCA fighter competition, and is unlikely to do so. I'm trying to get word on what they think and if they've heard anything, but it's unlikely they'll say much. Meanwhile, rumours continue to swirl. Oh, and does anyone have the 2012 Dassault calendar (that's Miss February above, the bubble's mine of course) -- it's among the best mil calendars I've seen so far. Have to get my hands on one.

The Mint report also said that Dassault and EADS Cassidian representatives had been called for a meeting scheduled for this evening. Will keep tabs. Could this be the end? (Don't) hold your breath.

Livefist: Dassault Holds Peace On MMRCA Rumours

So basically Dessault has stopped giving a damn about Indian MMRCA.

Dessault boss man's computer must look like this now ;)

giving_a_damn.gif

Soon Eurofighter's Boss man's Computer will look exactly the same

At this point even I don't give a damn is to which aircraft the Air Force picks both are great aircraft.

So basically Dessault has stopped giving a damn about Indian MMRCA.

Dessault boss man's computer must look like this now ;)

giving_a_damn.gif

Soon Eurofighter's Boss man's Computer will look exactly the same

The deal is like $20 billion. Just to put in perspective how big that no. is, its 4 times Pakistan's annual defense budget, as big as Pakistan's total federal budget for the year 2011. You might wanna think again! :D

dessault will now be crying that why nt we decreased the price for PAF.

i heard that PAF was alot interested in Rafale back in 2007.bt due expanse of rafale pak chose j-10B

Rafale will die widow

as UAE is now too after EF

You mean production lines closed even for France.

I agree with him. How many fighter does France need?? 100? 200? This is not a good number for a fighter to continue. The prices will be higher coz of small production.

dassault was know for its high handedness when it came to price negotiations (case and point the m2k upg, ) they delayed the decisions by quoting such a high figure.
Brazil was also irritated with them . the UAE in turn told them they need to sell their 60 mirage2k before they got the order.
eurofighter was always a better choice for us:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom