What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMRCA Rumors.

SOURCE: IDRW NEWS NETWORK:- As Decision on the winner of the MMRCA is coming closer , and India is expected to announce the winner by last last week of this month , there has been buzz of rumors around the countries military circles , we have been hearing some rumors from our sources , but we have to mention that nothing is confirmed and it still can be rumors and nothing more .
Since we are almost close to the big announcement in just two weeks time , we at idrw.org decided to put together all rumors which we have been hearing , so we like to again tell our readers that , this are just rumors and
nothing official.
So who won the big contest ?
Well as per rumors , its Eurofighter !!
What happened to Rafale ?
As per Rumors , Rafale are cheaper to operate but spares are worth GOLD
Why Eurofighter ?
Again according to rumors been in circulation , it involved greater TOT and Weapons package was much cheaper compared to French arms package and also EADS willing to make India , Spares Hub for Eurofigther and Partner status .

But there has been another rumor that it will be Rafale , but it has been heard only from one source ,but Eurofigther winning has been heard from multiple source , we have just put together what rumors are been in circulation and we at idrw.org don’t want to contribute to the rumor mill , so we have not mentioned other rumors . and we expect our readers not to take it seriously .
MMRCA Rumors | idrw.org

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

MMRCA Rumors.

SOURCE: IDRW NEWS NETWORK:- As Decision on the winner of the MMRCA is coming closer , and India is expected to announce the winner by last last week of this month , there has been buzz of rumors around the countries military circles , we have been hearing some rumors from our sources , but we have to mention that nothing is confirmed and it still can be rumors and nothing more .
Since we are almost close to the big announcement in just two weeks time , we at idrw.org decided to put together all rumors which we have been hearing , so we like to again tell our readers that , this are just rumors and
nothing official.
So who won the big contest ?
Well as per rumors , its Eurofighter !!
What happened to Rafale ?
As per Rumors , Rafale are cheaper to operate but spares are worth GOLD
Why Eurofighter ?
Again according to rumors been in circulation , it involved greater TOT and Weapons package was much cheaper compared to French arms package and also EADS willing to make India , Spares Hub for Eurofigther and Partner status .

But there has been another rumor that it will be Rafale , but it has been heard only from one source ,but Eurofigther winning has been heard from multiple source , we have just put together what rumors are been in circulation and we at idrw.org don’t want to contribute to the rumor mill , so we have not mentioned other rumors . and we expect our readers not to take it seriously .
MMRCA Rumors | idrw.org

Don't mind either of the Euro birds as I never wanted a American jet

we should shift focus to european market rather than u.s market.They are bankrupt and ready to give up for money without sanctions and strings.

arre yaar akkad bakkad bambey boo karke koi bhi select kar lo yaar, bore ho gaye ruk ruk kar...

we should shift focus to european market rather than u.s market.They are bankrupt and ready to give up for money without sanctions and strings.
true, but US market is more wide and open to other countries... how about doing business both in US and europe simultaneously??? Some companies like TATA and Mahindra are doing that.. recently Hero corp. of Hero Honda took over UK's well acclaimed Battery operated cycle/scooter producers (ulta motors).. so yeah, I think they are doing the right thing.

I also, wish these super-companies that handle almost everything should extend their business in army's weapon production too. They should also participate in the aviation sector, just like mikoyan or sukhoi corp. of russia...

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Don't mind either of the Euro birds as I never wanted a American jet

I am pretty sure there were a lot of "strings" attached to its purchase and then F series is quite obsolete now, so its better to go recent fighters...

^^^ Wow !! what an Idea Sirjee !! Wish you were Member of Defence Ministry or CCS

1. couple of month ago, me too get information from highest reliable source about selection.
2. as he asked me to keep the name confidential i can't name the selected bird.
3. the person is secretary level.

1. couple of month ago, me too get information from highest reliable source about selection.

do you mean its already selected?? then why dont they announce the result?? or was that meant to be a joke?

Janab aisi baatein mat karo.... ya to naam bta do warna hum greeb logo k sath aise majak mat karo.. :partay:

do you mean its already selected?? then why dont they announce the result?? or was that meant to be a joke?
strong price negotiations are goingon there are some babus who want to change the decision. they are under influence of kick-back. But Mr anthoney is big obstacle. he is making sure that best get select . he wants a machine that can complement Su30 mki. it sound absurd to me, but this is what i got the information . And moreover its not the plane of my choice.
by 26 jan we all will know the dexision.

strong price negotiations are goingon there are some babus who want to change the decision. they are under influence of kick-back. But Mr anthoney is big obstacle. he is making sure that best get select . he wants a machine that can complement Su30 mki. it sound absurd to me, but this is what i got the information . And moreover its not the plane of my choice.

phir teri choice kon c hai:enjoy:

not surpriswd at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom