What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will start opening the bids today....when they will finish....Nobody knows..
Probably when they finish the MMRCA bidding process both Eurofighter and Rafael will already be in the Museum ;)

no no i have hope AANA HAZARY should go hunger strike on MMRCA ahahhahahaaha

India fighter jet deal meeting starts with Eurofighter Typhoon, Rafale officials. Expected outcome at 530 pm.

Imram why you going away after winner of MMRCA annouced ???

Imram why you going away after winner of MMRCA annouced ???

first announce it man then i will decide .i don't wanna be part of troll war as i was part of usama raid troll threads part and got banned .then mehran attack i was banned again because i lose my mind

no no i have hope AANA HAZARY should go hunger strike on MMRCA ahahhahahaaha

Who is AANA HAZARY? Why is she going on a hunger strike on an MMRCA when there are perfectly good pothole filled roads available? Are you saying ahahahaha as in a praising tone?
Beyond these queries I could get nothing out of your post.

Its hunger strike week thats why.

Anna faris, Anna nicole smith , Anna Paquin, anna chapman (spy) are all on strike ..

You Guys make me troll.:angry:

Circula a informação de que o anúncio do vencedor do MMRCA será feito às 5:30pm na Índia:smokin:

Et Rafale va gagner.:drag:

Circula a informação de que o anúncio do vencedor do MMRCA será feito às 5:30pm na Índia:smokin:

spark bhai wo jo kehta hai bakwaas kerta hai i know it french :rofl:

13705.jpg

nice a&&:smitten:

Frech bhassa amey Bujhi paruna , dayakari English re anubada kara !!

Circulates information that the announcement of the winner of the MMRCA will be at 5:30 pm in India :smokin:

ne vous embêtez pas Spark, tout va bien, nous allons obtenir de bonnes nouvelles.

don't bother Spark, everything will be all right, we shall get good news

This is but one last step before the lowest bidder is identified, as the Indian officials will peruse the commercial offers to see what the fly-away cost of the aircraft will be and then work for the next fortnight to arrive at the life cycle cost and the technology transfer cost on set parameters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom