What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either of them will be good. I personally prefer Rafale :smitten:

Me too :smitten:

I cross checked the news again and again to make sure its not written by that lankan dude who said we are buying F-15 Silent eagle. LOL

If any body has seen the RAfale video in previous page by Anathema, they will always choose rafale....Real sharp turns, true FBW and RSS.

guys i have a question

russian air chief also came in india to verify the reports abt the mig-35.but according to the reports above ,i dont see russia.

Would love these over our skies

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I don't like in Rafale is the refuling probe. It looks so ugly. Can't they have some sort of retractable probe. Imagine how sleek it will look without that probe :D

Rafale is designed with minimal moving parts like no air brakes and a non retracting refuelling probe so as to minimise maintenance and ensure a high readyness rate. It never requires to leave its base for overhauls throught its service life.

Want Rafale in INDIAN color :yahoo:

Prefer Eurofighter than Rafale, more engine power..!!

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Also French is too commercial, look at the price of Mirage upgrade?

Prefer Eurofighter than Rafale, more engine power..!!

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Also French is too commercial, look at the price of Mirage upgrade?
If you look at commercial aspect of it then Rafale is better than Euro fighter.

If you look at commercial aspect of it then Rafale is better than Euro fighter.

France always charge more for upgrades & maintenance, we saw it in Mirage upgrades.more than 2 billion need to pay the upgrade.We operate 51 MirageH and upgrade price is around 40 million per plane? whereas new Mig29K costed us 36 million. Is this commercial advantage?

i would anyday prefer the f-16 super viper over the hornet
guys is the one offered to us hornet mk2??

most Indian pilots like to get their hands on American fa-18 super hornet.

secondly after sale american don't make you pay twice the money previously decided.

after sale service is better by Americans.

indian pilots were always in aw- of the quality of fighter pakistani fly.

its the first time we are offered better fighter than pakistan by Americans. India wont miss the opportunity.

also once you get in deal with americans , you get to fly and train with them in most drills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom