What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAG REPORT: F-16, MiG-35, Typhoon Make The Cut, While Rafale, Super Hornet & Gripen Don't

P1010537.JPG

:undecided:

WTF is wrong here???:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

MAG REPORT: F-16, MiG-35, Typhoon Make The Cut, While Rafale, Super Hornet & Gripen Don't

P1010537.JPG

After Times NOW's report on the MMRCA a few days ago, try this next one on for size. The latest edition of India's STRATEGIC AFFAIRS magazine has the piece above, which has sources telling it that the Viper, Fulcrum and Typhoon are in, while the Hornet, Gripen and Rafale are finito in India's MMRCA competition. If you can ignore the proof-reading, what technical parameters could possibly put the F-16, MiG-35 and Typhoon above the other three? Any theories?

LiveFist - The Best of Indian Defence: MAG REPORT: F-16, MiG-35, Typhoon Make The Cut, While Rafale, Super Hornet & Gripen Don't

Tired of the B.S.. I seriously hope we dont get another Russian plane when we already have the MKi. India can get other planes like the Rafale..:sick:

BULL **** NEWS HAVENT WE HAD ENOUGH THREADS ON THIS MMRCA WHY EVERY TOM DICK HARRY OPENS A THREAD

It is same and applicable for EF and any other new fighters we will be buying.. so ur point is not that important. And we already have Su-30MKI's and the second half ( Split MRCA) fighter for supremacy.

1)it takes atleast 5 yrs for the pilot to master the aircraft
2)we r not getting 100% tot of f-16
3)they r not ready to give us software source codes of the AESA radar
4)f-16 was desiegned in 70ies.......so its quite an old desiegn and not to 4get L.M is not going to spends its money in r&d for the upgradation of f-16
last but not the least MRCA winner will serve IAF till 2050

Aftr looking to all this i think rafale will b best bet for us..........................
1)latest deseign,
2)Back bone of french airforce(so their high chances of its upgrade)

a)typhoon- Future upgrade to khuda jaane wo to abhi se is typhoon se apna palla jhadne ki koshish kr rhe(bechare na nigal pa rhe hai ugal)
b)mig-35-Russian airforce itself is not buying this
c)F-18------U.S
d)Gripen---lca ko kya tel jlane ke liye bnaya tha...

3)100%tot
4)we will get the software source code of aesa radar without any fuss
5)they will b more thn happy to help us in improving lca tejas

Last edited:
F-16????....you gotta be kiddin!

Such news will keep comming...so get used to it..i have developed immunity to such news so there is no excitement,sadness or happiness when i come across these news.

Waiting for the declaration from IAF.

this is called " give and take policy".. In tamil Pottu vangarathu.

it is a technique to spread some rumor and get some news from official source.

If Rafael is out then it is a very sad news indeed! it's a very capable fighter plance

The author does not inspire any confidence..

This is becoming really irritating...everyday a new thread is opened on the same topic....why cant you post in sticky thread....

The author does not inspire any confidence..

Yup. True.

The final say will be by the MoD, and they and only they will sign the contract for the MMRCA winner - based on various factors including IAF recommendations. Until then, its all speculation and one shouldnt pay any heed to any such news 'leaks'.

It would be interesting, though, to study the contents of the IAF report being tabled. Only if wikileaks could manage to get their hands on that one!

god damn every time i see new thread i just click it that finial news is come its from last three years. and then our new indian members open and start post refale mig-35 eu fighter or su-35 and i feel like its from new. its enugh yaar now open a thread when there is final news.promise i will thank that post.

FINAL NEWS ALL PLANES IS OUT OF MRCA and it is been finalize by Indian Media and report say that Indian Media earns Billions of Dollar to finance there own fighter for MRCA competition:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom