Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians will go for Rafale

My reasons :

1. It is the best platform available with 100% TOT
2. It is the best to learn from and shape the LCA for the future
3. Engine synergy

:cheers:

wouldnt mind it.. But wouldnt mind the insect as well ......

MiG 35 has 11 hardpoints.

RFP is expected to be out THIS YEAR itself.

I fcuking love MiG 35. Its by far the best thing in the MRCA contest. Only F/A-18E/F is a competitor, but i dont think its worth it going for F-18. Logistics, maintenance, training, manufacturing components etc, etc.

MiG 35 would be plug and play for India. Plus it would be superior to the Su-30MKI till Su also gets an AESA. It would lack the strike package of F-18 though when MKI'zed it would be made up with Israeli armaments.

is su 30mki going to have aesa in future?? it will be more dangerous fighter if it is true.

I get the impression Some people are hoping and preying that India selects the MIG35 believiing it to be the most tech inferior in the race.

The Indians will do their home work. Make no mistake about that.

If in doubt just check the CUSTOMISED FLANKER that INDIA HAD BUILT exclusively for them the SU30MKI.

Has for MMRCA i here that BOTH F18S/H and Typhoons have ticked the most boxes.

As for CHEAP i don,t think INDIA buys anything CHEAP these days.

Phalcon AWACS at $400M EACH wen far cheaper options available

Scorpene subs frm France at $500m wen AGOSTAS cost just $300m each frm same supplier

Gorskhav carrier $2.3 billion started at just $900m

MMRCA will go over $13 billion easily BUT INDIA has the dollars no problem

u r right but still selectors will try to make best use of money, cause its really big amount

Well my fellow country men as most have stated let the best plane win and bring us the wanted security and superiority.:angel:

Bulgaria: Saab Lures Bulgaria to Buy Gripen Fighter Jets - Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency

looks like we can have 250 gripens in our budget...

if India goes for something pricey then also it would not hurt to buy these cheap birds just to augment the no. ...100 of these should come in ~6 billion..
Gripen NG which they offer to us come at $55-60 million without any weapon. did you think it is cheap i think if see the hole project it is only Mig-35 which has lowest price also we already have all needed infrastructure we already making RD-33 engine and some other part in india. so it will come more cheap when it goes in local production. But i dnt think India want any cheap plane which has less capability money is not a problem to us. also Gripen is very close to Lca-mk-2 may be same engine.

Gripen NG which they offer to us come at $55-60 million without any weapon. did you think it is cheap i think if see the hole project it is only Mig-35 which has lowest price also we already have all needed infrastructure we already making RD-33 engine and some other part in india. so it will come more cheap when it goes in local production. But i dnt think India want any cheap plane which has less capability money is not a problem to us. also Gripen is very close to Lca-mk-2 may be same engine.

exactly... india would never go for mig35,f16,gripen. Reasons.
1. mig 35 - not the best quality and india wants to come out of russian arms..
2. f16 & gripen- no way... its highly not advisable to have a single engined fighter for ground attack role coz there re extreme chances that one of the engines fail the other should bring the pilot back..

but anyways the first idea was to get 126 mirages... so in this case, the above thot must be of high considerations...:undecided:

Congratulations Sudhir for becoming a senior member.:)

although MIG-35 looks like a good plane but its chances are very slim...
i would take GRIPEN anyday over this...buying GRIPEN will mean we will have full access to european tech. ...and that too at pretty low price...

although MIG-35 looks like a good plane but its chances are very slim...
i would take GRIPEN anyday over this...buying GRIPEN will mean we will have full access to european tech. ...and that too at pretty low price...

Jha ji Romania get 24 Gripen C/D at $1.3billon did you think it is cheap $54-55 Million per plane and what do you think the price of Gripen NG I read somewhere that it will come at least $70M without any weapon package. And do you think we can access full TOT when the 35% of Gripen part are us or any other country did you think they allow us and the main think engine which come from USA they are not offer full tot to us from the direct purchase weather for LCA or if we select F-18. I thin only country give us 100% tot 1. France and 2. Russia even im not big fan of Mig-35

^^^^ sir jee, no country will give 100% TOT..it was not even what INDIA demanded ..TOT clause imo was to be 60%...and gripen gives that anyday...as much as its unit price is concerned , the price will do down drastically if we buy 100 planes...plus this is the best single engine plane out there in competition...

^^^^ sir jee, no country will give 100% TOT..it was not even what INDIA demanded ..TOT clause imo was to be 60%...and gripen gives that anyday...as much as its unit price is concerned , the price will do down drastically if we buy 100 planes...plus this is the best single engine plane out there in competition...
Did you think it is best in mrca ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom