What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

I do think India will need a great deal of time to master their technology.
What is the basis for this assumption (as well as other belief in PDF that Indians are not good pilots?

Indians are doing very well in many areas. What makes you think they are bad pilots (pls don't use feb-27. Abhinandan had personal courage to do what he did).

Also, remember how Indians played cricket in 80s (snatching defeat from jaws of victory) Vs now?

How were Pakistanis playing in 80s, and how are they playing now? You see the difference in quality? Maybe, your armed forces are also like that? Degrading in quality?? A Possibility exists??

Last edited:
end of the day indians will be looser

if weapons' win then Russia and usa have won Afghanistan

Why you are on a defense forum if you don't know the definition of "bankrupt"?
So many illiterates here on PDF.
This is a stupidity to make a claim of bankruptcy for a country having $500B forex reserved .
You may leave anytime....infact do so. Go to an indian defence forum...lots of well educated indians.

India to boost Rafale capabilities with HAMMER (Highly Agile Modular Munition Extended Range)missiles under an emergency order. India has ordered them from the French Military Inventory. Hammer can hit Hard targets and Bunkers with accuracy in Mountainous landscapes like Ladakh.

https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...ncy-order20200723134530/#.XxlVoDV6CzQ.twitter

The Indians are purchasing advance TOYS from every possible avenue to counter the Chinese. We should be vigilant as well as they may be used against us too. I hope we have contingency plans in place to counter the Indian Spending spree.

The world is milking this cow ..

Agree ,they have the potential to be used against us as well. Need to be very vigilant now.
100% possibility.....

Now, Pak’s job is to collect the “signal signatures” of them and make them as useless as the Israili SPICE....

I agree with your point but there are two things,

1. We don't have money to match every single shit India does.
2. They are buying a missile that they haven't even used for once and they are going to deploy it successfully ASAP, I don't think so. They have had SPICE-2000 for over a decade at the time when they actually used it in real action and what was its result, 100% success in Indian Media, and 0% on the ground. So what will happen to the missile which will be deployed without any experience?

This acquisition is more of a show-off than having any strategic benefits, in the short run.
The Imperialist OEMs ensure low success rates of their stuffs (when used against any of them) at the hands of the outsiders....

Know all about the recent Hammer aquisition as well as other defence update .

HAMMER is of course a Game Changer.

I do think India will need a great deal of time to master their technology.

I do not think low IQ Indians can ever master any tech they buy.

Remember they shooting their own chopper or operating their sub with leaving the hatch open.

Welcome to the world of low IQ Indians.

The only thing that they can master is more and more stupidity.

I do not think low IQ Indians can ever master any tech they buy.

Remember they shooting their own chopper or operating their sub with leaving the hatch open.

That is what I have been saying they have been buying all the shiny toys when they should be buying pilots.

Well as an American all I wanna say is Pakistanis run some of the most successfully terrorist organizations in the world while the low IQ Indians:
Sundar Pichai
CEO, Google
Company revenue: $136.8 billion (2018)
Number of employees: Nearly 99,000 (2018

Satya Nadella
CEO, Microsoft
Company revenue: $110.36 billion (2018)
Number of employees: Nearly 135,000

Vivek Sankaran
President and CEO, Albertsons
Company revenue: $60.53 billion (2018)
Number of employees: 267,000 (2018)

Sanjay Mehrotra
President and CEO, Micron Technology
Company revenue: $30.4 billion (2018)
Number of employees: 36,000 (2018

Ajaypal Singh Banga
President and CEO, MasterCard
Company revenue: $15 billion
Number of employees: 13,400

Shantanu Narayan
Chairman and CEO, Adobe Inc.
Company revenue: $9 billion (2018)
Number of employees: More than 21,000

Dinesh Paliwal
President and CEO, Harman International Industries
Company revenue: $7.44 billion (2018)
Number of employees: 26,000 (2016

Success of Indians in the U.S. showcases importance of education

https://news.ucsc.edu/2017/06/singh-book.html

Well as an American all I wanna say is Pakistanis run some of the most successfully terrorist organizations in the world while the low IQ Indians:
Sundar Pichai
CEO, Google
Company revenue: $136.8 billion (2018)
Number of employees: Nearly 99,000 (2018

Satya Nadella
CEO, Microsoft
Company revenue: $110.36 billion (2018)
Number of employees: Nearly 135,000

Vivek Sankaran
President and CEO, Albertsons
Company revenue: $60.53 billion (2018)
Number of employees: 267,000 (2018)

Sanjay Mehrotra
President and CEO, Micron Technology
Company revenue: $30.4 billion (2018)
Number of employees: 36,000 (2018

Ajaypal Singh Banga
President and CEO, MasterCard
Company revenue: $15 billion
Number of employees: 13,400

Shantanu Narayan
Chairman and CEO, Adobe Inc.
Company revenue: $9 billion (2018)
Number of employees: More than 21,000

Dinesh Paliwal
President and CEO, Harman International Industries
Company revenue: $7.44 billion (2018)
Number of employees: 26,000 (2016

Success of Indians in the U.S. showcases importance of education

https://news.ucsc.edu/2017/06/singh-book.html

LoL

Yet we have an Indian here with US flags.

:rofl:

India will be BANKRUPT very soon, already its economy is sinking.
India will go bankrupt. :rofl::rofl:

Meanwhile,
Over the last two years, coincident with slowing economic growth, Khan’s ruling Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI)-led government has added nearly $22 billion to the nation’s international debt pile.

That figure includes $5.5 billion worth of borrowings from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar, $6.7 billion from China and $4.8 billion from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Asian Development Bank (ADB).

Pakistan has also sought and recently received $1.39 billion from the IMF under a rapid financing instrument facility to cushion economic shocks caused by its Covid-19 outbreak. The country had at least 96,236 cases and 1,572 deaths as of July 7.

That injection, though, won’t likely be enough to stop the economic rot and contain spiraling inflation, which was up 11.8% from July to March 2020, according to the World Bank.

https://asiatimes.com/2020/07/pakistan-on-brink-of-covid-19-financial-collapse/

Just to keep it fair. Not everything is hunky-dory in India too. But going bankrupt. That's laughable.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/indicators/indian-economy-set-for-post-covid-19-rebound-as-fdi-remains-buoyant-ihs-markit/articleshow/77127090.cms

Also,

India's total foreign exchange (Forex) reserves stand at around US$ 516.362 billion on 10th July 2020, the highest ever, with foreign exchange assets (FCA) component at around US$475.635 billion, gold reserves at around US$34.729billion, SDRs (Special Drawing Rights with the IMF) of around US$1.453 billion and around US$4.545 billion reserve position, as per Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) weekly statistical supplement published on 10th July 2020.

The Economic Survey of India 2014-15 said India could target foreign exchange reserves of US$750 billion-US$1 trillion.

We are not going bankrupt. But, you might.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom