What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

61 is a big number also considering the fact that 180 LCH will be there to support Apaches. 250 attack helis( hi lo mix) is a great fleet.
Last i heard you have ordered 22 and that order too is not finalized , where this 61 came up in your dreams

High altitude alright but not all warfare will be on high altitude , you would need Heavy gunships like Apache in big numbers in open terrain warfare involving tanks.

So shall i dance , i have never been to Gujarat and never wish to , i am born american and will die american , dont have much affinity towards India.
You are showing your true colours. Only Pakistanis say 'Gujarat' as Gujrat. LOLs

So shall i dance , i have never been to Gujarat and never wish to , i am born american and will die american , dont have much affinity towards India.

"So shall i dance" :lol:

A Real ABCD will not speak such pure deshi english :lol:

"i am born american" :cheesy: LOL.

I am talking about what has been confirmed orders.

If we go by the projections, IAF isn't even 50% the size it should be (thanks to the Lost Decade).

No, the MoU is for 240 and that has been signed.

HAL is gearing up for building 240. Actual numbers may be 300 to 500 as the economy looks up. :D

No, the MoU is for 240 and that has been signed.

HAL is gearing up for building 240. Actual numbers may be 300 to 500 as the economy looks up. :D

Now that is pure fantasy, man.

It doesn't make sense to operate more than 200 gunships.

IAF needs 250 tactical transport helicopters with 200 light utility helicopters.

Not so many gunships.

Can you give me the link for 240 signed? Thanks in advance.

Do you even have enough money for that ?
Old deals done but hanging by red tape, troller.

Now that is pure fantasy, man.

It doesn't make sense to operate more than 200 gunships.

IAF needs 250 tactical transport helicopters with 200 light utility helicopters.

Not so many gunships.

Can you give me the link for 240 signed? Thanks in advance.

Old deals done but hanging by red tape, troller.

HAL had mentioned this projection in a press meet, 159 signed for, 80 expected to be signed. You can google it up.

This seems a government to government deal by what is being said by the MEA and therefore outside of the MMRCA contract. So its contours are unaffected by any stipulations in the original requirements. What this means for the wider contract is completely unclear. Unless Dassault comes up with a better offer, it is probably likely that the larger contract will disappear though there might be some additions to the number of 36 through a direct government to government deal.

That's right. It has to be outside the scope of the current MMRCA negotiations. That is the only way it cannot be challenged in court.

LOL. Its what I whispered in your mom's ears last night. Ask her son. :D .......... I promise she will give you a biscuit to go with your chai.
As expected you desi low lives resort to abuses at last
LOLs We had money to buy P-8Is, C-17s, Super Hurcules etc so why not.
Apparently not enough to save your policemen from naxalites.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom