What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

Apache technology for LCH , you guys are complete A** clowns. :D
Dimbo dombo !!! Right now Apache have world's most reliable mission computer to small tiny gears and gearbox etc. Even though we developed our lch into a best of all light Combat heli , Our future heavy attack choppers can get more useful technology from apache. So yes Mr.Dumbo bimbo

Acquisition cannot remained mired in red tape. If the officials have any concerns, they should record it on file so that the political leadership can take a decision on either to concur with their view or reject it. Sitting on the file is not an option,

And THAT is how you do things, libtards.

Not sit your asses on important files of strategic importance, do scams and destroy the country from within.

Dimbo dombo !!! Right now Apache have world's most reliable mission computer to small tiny gears and gearbox etc. Even though we developed our lch into a best of all light Combat heli , Our future heavy attack choppers can get more useful technology from apache. So yes Mr.Dumbo bimbo
And what makes you think US will give you TOT for that , you yourself are incapable of even reverse engineering.

What good 22 Longbow's will do you your armed forces , order is too less to be any significant.

22 is the initial order placed. The IAF has also expressed interest of extending this to another 22 Apaches.

These will be heavy gunships that will be replacing the Mi-35 Hinds which are now very old.

With kind of 2 front war situation and naxal / terrorist problems you have at least 100 should have been ordered.

The IAF has ordered 66 light combat helicopters from HAL and the Army has ordered 114 LCHs as well.

These will be complementing the Apaches in any war scenario.

1- A 2-front war is the worst thing that can happen; akin to China being attacked by Japan, Korea and US all at the same time; SO it is a very remote possibility.

2- Most of our gunship assets are based towards the western command since the eastern border is just impossible to operate gunships. LCHs are capable but the terrain doesn't need to justify anti-armour operations. Short range missiles will do the job.

3- Naxals and the other jihadi terrorists are internal problem. They won't be seeing tanks and gunships to assault them. As much as I'd like to see IAF's LCHs and Army's tanks blasting these terrorists to smithereens, it is not going to happen. They will be dealt by CRPF special forces and other commando units.

Good luck defending yourself with 4 hard point light chopper with very limited payload and radar capability , seriously your quote suits you comparing a non existent useless chopper to Apaches ?

LCH is meant for high altitude warfare. Apaches cannot go to those altitudes (they're not designed to) in the himalayas.

The total LCH order will be 180+.

LCH is meant for high altitude warfare. Apaches cannot go to those altitudes (they're not designed to) in the himalayas.

The total LCH order will be 180+.
High altitude alright but not all warfare will be on high altitude , you would need Heavy gunships like Apache in big numbers in open terrain warfare involving tanks.

Gujrat is in Pakistan. What India has is Gujarat. BTW I am from Gujarat, India.
So shall i dance , i have never been to Gujarat and never wish to , i am born american and will die american , dont have much affinity towards India.

High altitude alright but not all warfare will be on high altitude , you would need Heavy gunships like Apache in big numbers in open terrain warfare involving tanks.
61 is a big number also considering the fact that 180 LCH will be there to support Apaches. 250 attack helis( hi lo mix) is a great fleet.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom