What's new

Dassault Rafale, tender | News & Discussions [Thread 2]

AND IF FINALLY THE INDIAN AIR FORCE WAS MOVING WELL TOWARDS 126 DASSAULT RAFALE?

Google Translate
Isn't if funny how fair weather the media is? Whilst some amateurs on forums such as this have been saying this very thing for almost a year, only now is it that the media is reporting this. Until very recently they were still stating empathically that the entire scope of this deal was for 36 fighters only.

@PARIKRAMA

Su30 MKI production ain't gonna stop before full 18x21 squadrons. Meaning easily till and beyond 2020.

The MKI squadrons ordered to date is 13.5.

And in case more MKIs are ordered, it will be from Russia as CKDs. The Russians have manufactured 212 MKIs out of the 272. They have supplied 50 flyaway and 162 kits.

AND IF FINALLY THE INDIAN AIR FORCE WAS MOVING WELL TOWARDS 126 DASSAULT RAFALE?

Google Translate

If these people had followed us on IDF over the last 6 months, they wouldn't have been so clueless. :lol:

The MKI squadrons ordered to date is 13.5.

And in case more MKIs are ordered, it will be from Russia as CKDs. The Russians have manufactured 212 MKIs out of the 272. They have supplied 50 flyaway and 162 kits.

If these people had followed us on IDF over the last 6 months, they wouldn't have been so clueless. :lol:
I cross my fingers !

Is this really that new? :lol::lol:

Haven't the two sides been agreed on this sale for a while now? What is pending is not mutual agreement but the SIGNING of the damn contract and sending over the first cheque.
Finally something's moving now.
If i read the french (because I understand better) it seems there is no more things to agree for a signature. The only problem is that it is a rumor and not an official statement, but coming from the press both Francophone and Anglophone.

If i read the french (because I understand better) it seems there is no more things to agree for a signature. The only problem is that it is a rumor and not an official statement, but coming from the press both Francophone and Anglophone.
So that means the issue holding it up since January-cost- has been resolved?

I'm starting to think that the Rafale will be obsolete by the time this deal moves to aircraft actually being operated.
The Rafales won't be obsolete in 2018.

nothing is moving, rafale will never come to India, french are too proud of their product to reduce the prize and Indians will never buy over prize toys, it will be russia to the rescue again what we are seeings is 50 more sukhois and 100 more tejas in future.

nothing is moving, rafale will never come to India, french are too proud of their product to reduce the prize and Indians will never buy over prize toys, it will be russia to the rescue again what we are seeings is 50 more sukhois and 100 more tejas in future.
Cool story.

Like I said...:lol:
rafale-f22.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom