What's new

Dassault Rafale jets is it threat to pakistan air force?

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed zia Hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
044ef63aa20253e041b0eb32fdb45253.jpg f839971173b5508f6a021736a196938d.jpg India has purchase new Fighter Jet we all known about it ..but the main point is that "is it a Threat to Pakistan Air force ?" Pakistan Air Force F-16-Block-52 is capable to defend but the huge number of Indian Air force is all ways a threat to Pakistan .. Now the Indian Air force Su-30s. and Rafale .. a huge different machines except all indian Air force fighters ..
Point No. How Pakistan Air force Handel this threat ?
Point No. what choice of Pakistan Air force to buy Su-35, Gripen, or-F-22s because PAF got F-16s just after Israel so F-22 is not a impossible thing according to history.
Point No. 3 . make a Fighter in above standard better then JF-17 thunder?

Of course its a threat to Pakistan. Every single Indian plane is a threat including the vintage Mig-21s. The point is how will we deal with this threat.

I think PAF has closed the gap greatly with the IAF since the 1990's. Can you imagine if we went to war in the 90's? PAF didn't have a single plane with BVR capability while IAF had 200 Su-30's. Now we are flying 100 JF-17's and 75 F-16's, each plane with AIM-120 or equivalent capability.

I think the AESA radar in the JF-17 Block 3 and an engine improvement would be critical. We also need to look at the HQ-9 or S-400 system and see if we can deploy them in Pakistan. Due to Pakistan's geographical shape, it won't be too hard to cover the entire Eastern Airspace with SAM coverage.

This threat is nothing as Pakistan has F-16 both of which are more or less same capacity.

The real threat will be when we have full kaveri engine with a little help from Safran during coming french president visit (Agreement)

Of course its a threat to Pakistan. Every single Indian plane is a threat including the vintage Mig-21s. The point is how will we deal with this threat.

I think PAF has closed the gap greatly with the IAF since the 1990's. Can you imagine if we went to war in the 90's? PAF didn't have a single plane with BVR capability while IAF had 200 Su-30's. Now we are flying 100 JF-17's and 75 F-16's, each plane with AIM-120 or equivalent capability.

I think the AESA radar in the JF-17 Block 3 and an engine improvement would be critical. We also need to look at the HQ-9 or S-400 system and see if we can deploy them in Pakistan. Due to Pakistan's geographical shape, it won't be too hard to cover the entire Eastern Airspace with SAM coverage.

And vice versa, as far as stand-off weapons and BVR missiles are concerned? What is sauce for the goose.....

Last edited:
Not really. What has IAF inducted since 2000 other than the 36 Rafales?

It doesn't need Rafales. Any plane will do the job, any plane that can carry such devices. The question is about the shape of Pakistan, remember? Every corner can be reached easily from well within Indian airspace. Every corner but Gwadar, possibly.

It doesn't need Rafales. Any plane will do the job, any plane that can carry such devices. The question is about the shape of Pakistan, remember? Every corner can be reached easily from well within Indian airspace. Every corner but Gwadar, possibly.
Are you talking about strategic weapons? Because Pakistan can reach every corner of India as well.

View attachment 457866 View attachment 457867 India has purchase new Fighter Jet we all known about it ..but the main point is that "is it a Threat to Pakistan Air force ?" Pakistan Air Force F-16-Block-52 is capable to defend but the huge number of Indian Air force is all ways a threat to Pakistan .. Now the Indian Air force Su-30s. and Rafale .. a huge different machines except all indian Air force fighters ..
Point No. what choice of Pakistan Air force to buy Su-35, Gripen, or-F-22s because PAF got F-16s just after Israel so F-22 is not a impossible thing according to history.

Nope, Rafale is for China if we bought more then yes. So you guys are good till 2022 i guess.

Are you talking about strategic weapons? Because Pakistan can reach every corner of India as well.

No. I mentioned that it was stand-off smart weapons and missiles, and BVR missiles against opposing aircraft. It's right there in my post. :enjoy:

If I'd been referring to strategic weapons, reach is irrelevant.

With Good pilot skills ,PAF will take care of them easily.

No. I mentioned that it was stand-off smart weapons and missiles, and BVR missiles against opposing aircraft. It's right there in my post. :enjoy:
Pakistani stand-off weapons can also target every relevant corner of India, especially the FOBs that India would need to target Pakistan. And Babur's range is only going to get longer..

View attachment 457866 View attachment 457867 India has purchase new Fighter Jet we all known about it ..but the main point is that "is it a Threat to Pakistan Air force ?" Pakistan Air Force F-16-Block-52 is capable to defend but the huge number of Indian Air force is all ways a threat to Pakistan .. Now the Indian Air force Su-30s. and Rafale .. a huge different machines except all indian Air force fighters ..
yes its threat for pakistan:agree:
1-more cheaply if we buys modern long range SAMs like HQ-9
2- and why you think that F-22 within the reach of PAF gives us the reason @syed zia Hassan :crazy:F-22 has export ban from US govt they are not selling it to their closest allies like Israel and UK, forget about pakistan @syed zia Hassan :blah: chapter for buying US foighter jets in future is almost closed for pakistan @syed zia Hassan :devil:, there are some other options left on the table like J-10C, Mig-35 and J-16
3- project "AZM" is underway 5th gen indigenous stealth jet and do research PDF before creating a thread @syed zia Hassan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom