Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Chinese J-10 encounter with the EXPENSIVE French Rafale 2.jpg

Chinese J-10 encounter with the EXPENSIVE French Rafale 1.jpg

Chinese J-10 encounter with the EXPENSIVE French Rafale 3.jpg

Chinese J-10 encounter with the EXPENSIVE French Rafale 4.jpg

Chinese J-10 encounter with the EXPENSIVE French Rafale 5.jpg

can anyone tell me what Rafale are doing in china??
@cnleio @Horus @ACE OF THE AIR @Donatello @Blue Marlin @Zarvan @fatman17 @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Desert Falcon @Desert Fox @Abingdonboy

$20 trillion? where did you get these figures from? chinese economy hardly $10 trillion incuding $4 trillion of forex reserves.

@ 4 Trillions is JUST hard FOREX cash.....they have loaned out over 3 trillion to other countries, including the US. Plus they have invested over a trillion dollar across the globe in countries for infrastructure projects. This isn't counting Gold and other reserves they keep. I'd guesstimate if they pulled all the cash in, it would go over 5-6 trillion hard cash as FOREX. Not including the Gold and other reserves.

@ 4 Trillions is JUST hard FOREX cash.....they have loaned out over 3 trillion to other countries, including the US. Plus they have invested over a trillion dollar across the globe in countries for infrastructure projects. This isn't counting Gold and other reserves they keep. I'd guesstimate if they pulled all the cash in, it would go over 5-6 trillion hard cash as FOREX. Not including the Gold and other reserves.

They haven't loaned shit to US. They have invested in a secure financial vehicle called US treasury bills. No body asked them to do it. We offered it in open market and they purchased.

They haven't loaned shit to US. They have invested in a secure financial vehicle called US treasury bills. No body asked them to do it. We offered it in open market and they purchased.

You need to more carefully watch the global dealings. The loans and treasury bond investments were two different deals. As much as I hate to admit, we did get seriously large loans from the Chinese. Just as a reference below:

US loans from China at issue in debt-ceiling fight | Fox News

Obama To China: U.S. Won't Default On $1 Trillion Loan - Business Insider

You need to more carefully watch the global dealings. The loans and treasury bond investments were two different deals. As much as I hate to admit, we did get seriously large loans from the Chinese. Just as a reference below:

US loans from China at issue in debt-ceiling fight | Fox News

Obama To China: U.S. Won't Default On $1 Trillion Loan - Business Insider

And you need to understand the technicalities of US treasury data.
The term "loan" refers to the debt which china owns as treasury bills and TIPS. China owns 1.3 trillion $ in bills (totally) and don't selectively cherry pick some news article headlines.

Every now and then they will threaten to offload the bills (to which Obama replied/assured and hence the news headline) which they themselves know they can't. Check the currency volatility index's 10 year history. Even a mere china's warning tends to send dollar value down which would have been fine if their currency wouldn't have been pegged to dollar.

They talk of yuan replacing dollar as global currency. Even they know they can't do that. They have such serious restrictions on capital movement that it would take them another 15 years to make their currency fully convertible.

And this is not a rant. Let's say that US is a very persuasive beggar and begging china to invest in it's bills. What about the rest of the world ? Why aren't they investing in chinese debt ? I mean with the no of countries fed up with "US tyranny", the list should be pretty big right ?

Pray could you tell me how many countries invest in chinese debt ? The list don't even start :lol:

May be China ordered 3 squadrons , they have 20 Trillion dollar surplus
Every defence related news in these days giving heartache to our neighbours.

Rafale looks like nana muna as compared to J-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom