What's new

Dassault Rafale in china

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, China is France's biggest export partner for defence.

LOL..what??IS?? :rofl: what tense you're trying to imply??Past or Future??Because Arms Embargo is still in place by EU and USA since 1989.So,its not going to be Present for sure.

LOL..what??IS?? :rofl: what tense you're trying to imply??Past or Future??Because Arms Embargo is still in place by EU and USA since 1989.So,its not going to be Present for sure.
2010 to 2014. Yes, the French are sneaky themselves. They are China's 2nd largest source of imports after Russia.

2010 to 2014. Yes, the French are sneaky themselves. They are China's 2nd largest source of imports after Russia.

"Source of Import" or "Source of Import of weapons"??

As far as I know,till 2012,Arms Embargo is in place and though France tried to discuss about lifting embargo,it failed.So,I think you're mixing things up.

Post 1989,France supplied some diesel engines for Chinese ships and Radar/Sonar for ships.there are some systems China copied,like Sam and helo.But altogether,Non Lethal Stuff,and possibly ordered pre 1989.

And yes,I'm telling you after I've downloaded Sipri tread register.

Rafale and J10 parked next to each other at the same base and they didn't fly together? Pull the other one!

The photo was taken at LIMA 2015 in Malaysia.
Here is another featuring the Su-30MKM, F-16, and J-10A.
071744ayuuuhpy9ymympv9.jpg

Steal Secrets China and make one of own please with half cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom