What's new

Dassault Aviation, MBDA yet to fulfil offset obligation under Rafale deal

hmm; And yet commenting on a thread based on the same Indian Media? Quite perplexing, did you escape?

No I'm commenting on the CAG report that laments the unfulfilled offset commitment.
Plus, hilarious that a grown man believes someone will just hand them the secret sauce to a jet engine.

No I'm commenting on the CAG report that laments the unfulfilled offset commitment.
Plus, hilarious that a grown man believes someone will just hand them the secret sauce to a jet engine.
Comprehension needs a bit of work their lady.
The Indian media that you abhor reports CAG findings correctly on the other hand reports Safran's interactions with India sure must be false. The level of tech transfer for the new engine is for safran and HAL, to decide, it might be just subsystems that enhance the Kaveri prototypes and not complete transfer. The value of such tech is to be determined consensus between India and France.

The grown man is just amused at the fact that veterans folks here are a bit confused by term offsets. If there is any ToT, it will be in terms favorable to french, as demonstrated by the Same Safrans multiple joint ventures in India producing subsystems as well as complete tech transfer for helicopter engines which you would deliberately ignore as it doesn't suit your narrative. Indo french Tech transfer has resulted in Scorpene Subs, Shakti series of engines; both positioning France as a reliable defense partner for India.

Lastly given your selective reading of validity of news reported from Indian media outlets, would the following suffice? From Safran, or unless it's not on foxnews, must not be true?

They gave this masterpiece to one of the worst Air Forces in the world...I can't see the Rafale with IAF decals.

Back
Top Bottom