What's new

Daring attempt: Army colonel drowns in Attabad Lake

The%20Salute.jpg

General George Patton would absolutely have saluted the efforts of this man. I'm also a bit shocked at the venom here.

To shut the mouths of people who talk against the Pak Army, let me narrate. Today I got the opportunity to attended funeral prayer of SHAHEED Col Arif, after even 60 hrs of his shahadat , his face was as fresh as rose. His beard was two days grown which clearly proves that he is ALIVE according the the verse of Quran. He gave his life to save others lives. Yes he was a senior officer but he set a personal example like Pak Army officers have been doing in the past. He sacrificed his today and his family's tomorrow for an voluptuary , cheap and apathetic Nation. I SALUTE YOU MY DEAR FRIEND. I a m sure by now you would be in orchards of heaven.

good to know....

Can't believe some of you are being so judgmental. His men got stuck, he went there to help them himself. I don't see anything wrong with that. I salute him, RIP Col. Arif.

A Colonel should save his men.

He did a right thing and in the best tradition of the all armies around the world!

May God give him Peace.

To those complaining why our officers are so involved and lead from the front, would you rather have a military where the JCOs/NCOs take all the burden of soldiering why the officers sit it out? That would simply not work and be bad for morale in Pakistani society where majority of the enlisted men come from poor background while most of the officers are from lower to upper middle class.

Back
Top Bottom