What's new

damn to the mother of windows 8

asena_great

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
im fvck up i dont have "start menu" btw whats the make this windows more fvcking is that the most of the games wont works and i dont have drinver for bluetooth and microsoft basic display adapter guys i need help of u know where i can download those two driver for windows 8 tell me

this is my labtop

asus a53s

plz help me

do u have a touch system or normal. In Normal point your mouse left and click

do u have a touch system or normal. In Normal point your mouse left and click

is this Windows 8 or Windows 8.1?

im fvck up i dont have "start menu" btw whats the make this windows more fvcking is that the most of the games wont works and i dont have drinver for bluetooth and microsoft basic display adapter guys i need help of u know where i can download those two driver for windows 8 tell me

this is my labtop

asus a53s

plz help me

Windows 7 64-bit drivers should work.

Actually the main screen in windows 8 is the new start bar

For desktop there is an icon on it

I advice you to download "driver booster"..

All of my games worked brilliant in Windows 8. You should update your drivers. If they are not available for Windows 8, then Windows 7 of same edition and architecture would work just fine.

Asus a53s ?? Did you install correct Nvidia drivers??
well i have auto driver installer and it done the most of the job for me in device manager dont show me any uninstalled driver !

All of my games worked brilliant in Windows 8. You should update your drivers. If they are not available for Windows 8, then Windows 7 of same edition and architecture would work just fine.
i get this error the program can't start because d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem !

Last edited:
well i have auto driver installer and it done the most of the job for me in device manager dont show me any uninstalled driver !

i jet this error the program can't start because d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the program to fix this problem !

Download DirectX Redistribute from Microsoft site.

Back
Top Bottom