What's new

Dalai Lama told to stop separatist activities

he is dying,it's a matter of fact.......tibet is an autonomous region since 1965,can you please tell me what the hell he want over the last 45 years?an autonomous "feudal" world he is missing......or he was just being forced to want something because he got a "sheltor" from a govt,and this govt "happens" to have territorial disputes with china and been kicked very hard by china after their 3 year "forward policy" failed..... i don't think you guys know anything about tibet ,you can't even spell panchen's name right.....it looks like people from communist regime are more close to the truth.....

did he asked for the feudal world totally in his control :angel: nopes.

Yes fine you kicked us and still we have your old man and you are still not able to do anything from his visits to US to his seminars and visiting places within India. A single old who sends your entire regime into frenzy with his one move.... thats funny :rofl::rofl: when you are so mighty and the one giving sheltor is some one who very very weak and poor hopeless country.

Sorry i was trying to hold a meaning ful discussion about Tibet you called for it.

@chappal chor

do you really need to reply each and every post of his...why do you think other indian members are not replying...?

Yes fine you kicked us and still we have your old man and you are still not able to do anything from his visits to US to his seminars and visiting places within India. A single old who sends your entire regime into frenzy with his one move.... thats funny :rofl::rofl: when you are so mighty and the one giving sheltor is some one who very very weak and poor hopeless country.

Sorry i was trying to hold a meaning ful discussion about Tibet you called for it.

why else we need to do :rofl:someone's plan failed,tibet is still part of china,dalai is dying,now thousands of tourists visit tibet and know the real tibet every year,it's enough。it's fun to see the enemies putting up their deathbed struggle

Last edited:

There are several reasons why there is little progress in the discussions between dalai and the chinese government.

First of all China demands that as a pre-condition to the talks, Dalai has to declare publicly that he agrees that Tibet and Taiwan are inalienable parts of China, a condition to this date hasn't been met.

Secondly Dalai's claimed "Tibet" is not the Tibet you and I know today, his claimed Tibet also includes the neighboring provinces -- Qinghai, part of Yunan, part of Sichuan - about half of China's territory! He wants to have a de-facto independent governance of Tibet inside PRC with its own law, policies etc, limited contacts with the Chinese (prevent/make it harder for the Chinese to settle in that half of PRC), China has to consult with him before deploying troops there, but in the mean time he wants the PRC to continue to provide economic assistance and deals with some formal foreign affairs like the UN etc, that guy's totally wacked in his head if he thinks the PRC is going to agree to that.

Thirdly, even though he has said he doesn't want Tibet independence, there are plenty of hardliners in his "government" don't agree with it and would take opportunities to seek independence once they were given the autonomous rule of half of China.

Fourthly, there is simply a deep lack of trust between these two counterparts, Dalai has intimate connections with the CIA, which provided all the assistance for his failed Tibet uprising back in 1959 and trained over 2000 Tibetan guerrilla fighers in 1961 after Dalai fled to India, under the public information act it was revealed that Dalai was on the CIA payroll for $15,000 a month and his brother still lives in Washington DC (presumably also on a government payroll), you want the PRC to trust him and hand him half of China? If that happened to India would you let him??

Last time i read Dalai Lama has already accepted chinese rule over Tibet so what is the fuss all about? Let there be peace and chinese should accept him as a religious leader within the confinement of law of the land.

I am not anti-Dalai Lama, but I strongly against Dalai Lama-related peoples, groups : Richard Gere, CIA, Indian intelligence, Tibetan Youth / Women Congress, UNPO, NED

All are anti-China secessionist powers!

Dalai Lama is one sick man , I mean what kind of monk would cause international diplomatic problem that can kill million of people , a real monk would go and meditate not "Hollywood Dali Lama "

He has to travel in business class to Hollywood and go to oscars what kind of a role model is he ?

I bet ya after the camera's get turned off Dali Lama becomes a different person -

One of these days there would be a big scandal uncovred on Dalai Lama

How can 1 man bring suffering to so many Chinese sentiments he can't be good person:disagree:

A real good person would give flower to chinese people and go in woods and live quietly but not dalai lama ...he has to get his award and camera flashes

Last edited:
I think we should see him as a politician. Maybe a holy one at that but truth is he still wants to rule over tibet, as a figurehead or not.

But India will not allow Dalai Lama to create a rebel force to separate tibet from India... China very well knows that... and Dalai lama Is Kept as an honored guest of Ours.. He is not trying to separate Tibet from china.... Why would He???

Sounds really nice... but internet rumor goes that India has already armed up to 14,000 strong Tibetans in exile along Sino-India boarder, in an attempt to disturb tranquility in Tibet.

Sounds really nice... but internet rumor goes that India has already armed up to 14,000 strong Tibetans in exile along Sino-India boarder, in an attempt to disturb tranquility in Tibet.

I hope the CCP does not act based on Internet rumors.

Dalai Lama is one sick man , I mean what kind of monk would cause international diplomatic problem that can kill million of people , a real monk would go and meditate not "Hollywood Dali Lama "

He has to travel in business class to Hollywood and go to oscars what kind of a role model is he ?

I bet ya after the camera's get turned off Dali Lama becomes a different person -

One of these days there would be a big scandal uncovred on Dalai Lama

How can 1 man bring suffering to so many Chinese sentiments he can't be good person:disagree:

A real good person would give flower to chinese people and go in woods and live quietly but not dalai lama ...he has to get his award and camera flashes

Its not like that... Dalai Lama is one of the most respectable person in the world..If he is not how can he manage to earn Noble Peace Prize?? :azn:

What I want to know is how does Dali Lama pays all the bills for his frist class flights to Hollywood and rent in Hollywood ??

It cost 2000$ to live in california , and cost of air flight is also not cheap from tibet 1000-2000$ easily , if its first class like he travels then obviously we are looking at 3000$-5000$

He throws this lavish parties for his hollywood friends ... on islands and under the sun theames

So how can a guy like Dalai Lama who does not do any job , or work I don't even know he pays any taxes , can afford to disrupt world politics , how evil is that ?

Think about it average people spend 8 hours working day and night and we can't even go to Hawaai with out being delayed at airport ...

Mean while Dalai Lama goes on and meddles in China affairs, goes about making ppl angry ? Why can't he find a forest and build a nice hut inside it and meditate , like a good honorable monk ...

That is all , when I see him running aournd like a doll after money and awards it just shows his greed towards western gifts the monk is currupt now ...

:pop:

What I want to know is how does Dali Lama pays all the bills for his frist class flights to Hollywood and rent in Hollywood ??

It cost 2000$ to live in california , and cost of air flight is also not cheap from tibet 1000-2000$ easily , if its first class like he travels then obviously we are looking at 3000$-5000$

He throws this lavish parties for his hollywood friends ... on islands and under the sun theames

So how can a guy like Dalai Lama who does not do any job , or work I don't even know he pays any taxes , can afford to disrupt world politics , how evil is that ?

Think about it average people spend 8 hours working day and night and we can't even go to Hawaai with out being delayed at airport ...

Mean while Dalai Lama goes on and meddles in China affairs, goes about making ppl angry ? Why can't he find a forest and build a nice hut inside it and meditate , like a good honorable monk ...

That is all , when I see him running aournd like a doll after money and awards it just shows his greed towards western gifts the monk is currupt now ...

:pop:

Well questioned.

While 8+ million jobs are lost in this country, here is US Conference Report on the Consolidated Appropriations Act (H.R. 3288) for Fiscal Year 2010:

”… The bill includes $2 million for a new initiative to modernize Tibetan refugee settlements in India through organic agriculture and workforce development, designed to improve the sustainability and vitality of the long-standing settlement communities. It also funds several long-standing programs, including:

* grants to non-governmental organizations to support sustainable development and cultural traditions on the Tibetan plateau ($7.4 million);
* humanitarian assistance for Tibetan refugees (not specified, but House report earmarks the traditional level of $2.5 million);
* Tibetan scholarship program for Tibetans living in India and Nepal ($750,000);
* educational and cultural exchange programs ($650,000);
* funding for the office of the Special Coordinator for Tibetan Issues at the State Department (level not specified); and
* “surge” level funding for Tibetan broadcasting by Radio Free Asia and Voice of America.
…
TibetInteractive - U.S. Congress Funds Tibet Programs for Fiscal Year 2010 - IN EXILE - News “

Another 'lifting rock to smash one's own foot" by disturbing the tranquility?

Well questioned.

While 8+ million jobs are lost in this country, here is US Conference Report on the Consolidated Appropriations Act (H.R. 3288) for Fiscal Year 2010:

”… The bill includes $2 million for a new initiative to modernize Tibetan refugee settlements in India through organic agriculture and workforce development, designed to improve the sustainability and vitality of the long-standing settlement communities. It also funds several long-standing programs, including:

* grants to non-governmental organizations to support sustainable development and cultural traditions on the Tibetan plateau ($7.4 million);
* humanitarian assistance for Tibetan refugees (not specified, but House report earmarks the traditional level of $2.5 million);
* Tibetan scholarship program for Tibetans living in India and Nepal ($750,000);
* educational and cultural exchange programs ($650,000);
* funding for the office of the Special Coordinator for Tibetan Issues at the State Department (level not specified); and
* “surge” level funding for Tibetan broadcasting by Radio Free Asia and Voice of America.
…
TibetInteractive - U.S. Congress Funds Tibet Programs for Fiscal Year 2010 - IN EXILE - News “

Another 'lifting rock to smash one's own foot" by disturbing the tranquility?

Good solid facts :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom