What's new

Dalai Lama: ‘I Am a Son of India’

Listen to the keynote speech from the conference, you'll learn something about this world. Knowledge can't hurt those with truth on their side right?

Dr Dibyesh Anand starts speaking at 4:30

and the keynote speech starts at 22:40

See I made it easy for you.

I know much about the world we live in thank you very much and truth what truth do you speak off?

Really I urge everyone to listen to at least the keynote speech of that conference. It is quite enlightening.

I have watched a documentary produced by Phoenix Satellite Television based on HongKong. It was mentioned in the documentary that before PLA marched into Tibet, Nehru was planning to forestall PLA by sending Indian troop to invade Tibet. However, India was having a conflict with Pakistan at that time, and he didn't have any spare troop that could be dispatched to Tibet. Therefore, Nehru perished that thought.

As far as i know, India has been harbouring a territorial ambition over Tibet for a very long time, which dates back to the time before the Independence of India. Nehru had a very ambitious plan of building a country made of all the countries in today's South Asia. And that plan includes separating Tibet from China, turning it into a buffer region between China and India, and annexing it when necessary.

India's ambition over Tibet explains well why she accepted Dalai Lama in the first place. And by refusing to stop hosting Dalai Lama and supporting those Tibetan secessionists, India is clearly sending us a message that her ambition over Tibet is not over yet.

No I think they've well given up that dream in 1962. In that sense, it was a good and necessary war. What this is, is sour grapes.

I have watched a documentary produced by Phoenix Satellite Television based on HongKong. It was mentioned in the documentary that before PLA marched into Tibet, Nehru was planning to forestall PLA by sending Indian troop to invade Tibet. However, India was having a conflict with Pakistan at that time, and he didn't have any spare troop that could be dispatched to Tibet. Therefore, Nehru perished that thought.

As far as i know, India has been harbouring a territorial ambition over Tibet for a very long time, which dates back to the time before the Independence of India. Nehru had a very ambitious plan of building a country made of all the countries in today's South Asia. And that plan includes separating Tibet from China, turning it into a buffer region between China and India, and annexing it when necessary.

India's ambition over Tibet explains well why she accepted Dalai Lama in the first place. And by refusing to stop hosting Dalai Lama and supporting those Tibetan secessionists, India is clearly sending us a message that her ambition over Tibet is not over yet.

Prove it or it never happened

This is the real face of DL, the so-called son of India.:tup:

lama_harrer_6-385x379.jpg

Heinrich Harrer and dalai lama
SS Nazi Officer
Death Squad Leader
Top Dalai Lama Adviser

dalai-beger-429x351.jpg

Nazi SS Officer Convicted War Criminal
Top Dalai Lama Adviser

Dalai-Lama-Shoko-Asahara-316x489.jpg

Shoko Asahara.
Good friend of Dalai Lama and praised by
the Dalai Lama after giving over a million
dollars to Dalai Lama. Also an admirer of
Adolph Hitler. Convicted of mass murder by
placing poison Sarin gas in the Tokyo
subway.

No I think they've well given up that dream in 1962. In that sense, it was a good and necessary war. What this is, is sour grapes.

hardly a war without the airforce or navy being used would you not agree? most historians view it a border skirmish/clash.

Todays battlefield would be a whole lot diffrent to 1962 not to forget the PLA were already battle hardened due to the raging war with Japan not long b4 1962 with millions of deaths. Comparing this to the state of affairs in passive Nehru's India you will see why India came out with a bloody nose as to speak.

Yeah, keep playing your inocent game by ignoring DL is head of exile government of tibet eh? it will be like i ask what harm can a "staple visa" do to India. :azn:

china_provokes630.jpg
:partay:

India and Dalai lama have both accepted Tibet as a part of China .
Still China continues with the stapled visa policy .

Friendship has to be both ways.

Some chinese just like to have enemies.

No I think they've well given up that dream in 1962. In that sense, it was a good and necessary war.

Well, i am not sure about that.

Have you been to any Indian defence forum where Indian members don't hide their true thoughts and tend to express themselves in a much more blatant way?

If you haven't, I think it is a good idea to frequent some of those forums. You will get a better idea how Indians think about the world and themselves.

In their own forum, it is not hard to find posts suggesting India should take Tibet back because they think Tibet is more culturally and religiously related to India, hence belongs to India.

Why is "the son of India" poking his nose into China's internal business?

Because India does terrorism in Afghanistan, Pakistan, has Tibet exile government in India to destabalise China, created and funded the LTTE in Sri Lanka, created and funded the Muqti Bani Terrorists in East Pakistan. India has a 6+ decades old policy to sabotage all its neighbours.

Pakistan does not recognize Taiwan as a country because it is part of China, but India has full relations with Taiwan and supports it as a country:

India-Taipei Association, Taipei, Taiwan ???????

Have you been to any Indian defence forum where Indian members don't hide their true thoughts and tend to express themselves in a much more blatant way?

If you haven't, I think it is a good idea to frequent some of those forums. You will get a better idea how Indians think about the world and themselves.

In their own forum, it is not hard to find posts suggesting India should take Tibet back because they think Tibet is more culturally and religiously related to India, hence belongs to India.

What can I say, some people have a pretty loose grip on reality, but I think the folks in charge now know where they stand. India has a pretty poor track-record against non-subcontinent armies and post independence they thought things were different, they once again fought against a non-subcontinent army with pretty bad results. This should be enough to discourage adventurism.

I have just come back from a thread where the chinese are bragging about their average IQ being 100 trying to make other nations and races look small which didn't match up in that much criticized survey.

You take way too much pride in 62 , so much over confidence isnt good. USA has realised it after it became a superpower.
It looks like the chinese will realise it much before they can even contemplate becoming one.

You are well aware of the odds in that war against India that had been indipendent only for 15 years and had completely neglected its defence .

Don't be too overconfident about a repeat of the same . The situation has changed a lot since then for both the countries.

and i guess you havent read about the Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tibet was never a part of India , i don't know who you ve heard talking .

I live in India , nobody gives a sh:t about tibet forget about claiming it.

visit India and talk to people , you ll know what i am talking about .

I have just come back from a thread where the chinese are bragging about their average IQ being 100 trying to make other nations and races look small which didn't match up in that much criticized survey.

Off topic but on that thread you'll see one guy claiming IQ makes you god and the rest of us Chinese arguing it isn't everything.

You take way too much pride in 62 , so much over confidence isnt good. USA has realised it after it became a superpower.
It looks like the chinese will realise it much before they can even contemplate becoming one.

The 62 war is virtually unknown inside China. I didn't hear about it until I joined this forum.

You are well aware of the odds in that war against India that had been indipendent only for 15 years and had completely neglected its defence .

China had been indipendent only for 13 years

Don't be too overconfident about a repeat of the same . The situation has changed a lot since then for both the countries.

Undoubtedly

I have but I just figured it was a non-event (1 killed 9 wounded ?), and when I tried reading up on it and sourcing it, it all went back to bharat-rakshak. So I gave up

Back
Top Bottom