What's new

Cycle / Human Rickshaw --A Cruelty (Pictures only)

I thought you were talking about something like this

Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 9.10.52 AM.jpg

Somewhere in Africa

Screen Shot 2015-11-22 at 9.17.26 AM.jpg

US 15th Infantry Regiment soldier based in China ~1912.

Obviously rickshaws are/were in multiple countries.

Last edited:
It is not just these poors . It is also coal mine and brick kiln workers , underage children working at dhabas and rich people houses . Sure India is not sunshine and roses and we have a lot to improve but we are trying and slowing and steadily reaching there . That is what i have to say . I also respect the way they earn honest day living and make sure their children end up better than them .

Agreed, true, if we look around the list will keep on expanding.

One word it is POVERTY IDIOT
I didn't say they were rich.
All I am saying is that earning a honest living by pulling rickshaws is better than
A),begging
B) stealing
C)becoming hired gun
D) becoming terrorist to take care of family by getting funds from " welfare organization like JuD " and generals like Musharaff who take advantage of poverty.

There is nothing to be ashamed about making a honest living be it pulling rickshaws or stitching slippers or being a coolie who carries sacks.

Besides Pakistan is not the world richest country to comment on poverty. There are threads on this very forum where you guys crib the fact that the forex reserves of your country is made up of nothing but loans borrowed at high interests

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom