What's new

Cycle / Human Rickshaw --A Cruelty (Pictures only)

But it is cruelty so called Supa Pawa should provide loans or electric rickshaws to the poor felas.
Becak (Indonesian cycle rickshaws) are used to this day in a few towns.

I salute all hard working class men you are trying to mock here.

Hats off to them who could smile even in adverse conditions. Salute.
rickshaw-puller-2.jpg

I already covered this subject. First I need to clear the fog created by Indian's in including odd picture in London, Paris, Monte Carlo or Malibu. Those are NOVELTY. They are a marketing or tourist gimmick like you get horse drawn carriages in UK hired out for marriage celebrations like this.

wedding_carriage.jpg

This again is pathetic attempt at posting pictures in entirely differant context from around the world in order to hide the filthy Indian rickshaw pulling which is affront to human decency. This just plain Indian attempt at camouflage their own ugliness by interpersing few select shots from around the world amongsat their own industrial scale man as beast slavery which differant sources quote numbers over 2,000,000 yes 2 million Indian's tethered like animals to rickshaws. In New Delhi alone they have over half million. Facts are on this thread below with sources.

Click > Man as Beast - India

When you have two million human's performing a function that even our poor ancestors relegated to donkeys, mules or other draft animals that raises serios questions about that society. The rickshaw pullers are to be respected. They are hard working Indian men and women. However a society that has economic structures that forces humans to pull like beasts all day to earn bread is to be condemned.

That tell's you that socio-economic set up in that society is so ghastly that human are forced to turn animals to make a living. Non of the Indian's here sat in their comfortable seats have the moral strength to condemn such beastly way to earn bread and to push their government to ban this hidous practice on the grounds of it being insult to human decency like Pakistan did. "Failed Pakistan" made such practice illegal in 1949, yes 1949. In Mars india even in 2015 over 2 million Indians are being used as beasts.

Click > Lakeland Ledger - Google News Archive Search

Although as the above newspaper articles mentions Pakistan even in 1949 was relatively free from this curse and this law banning it was passed only when this rickshaw pulling came with the migrants from India in Karachi after partition.

And no Indian can defend this hidious practice. It shows that in their so much vaunted Shining Mars India the reality is their great "trillion dollar" economy cannot find decent alternative employment for these wretched humans living a life equal to draft animals. The Indian economy values a draft animal as more expensive than a human. That says it all.

For why else would more than 2 million Indian's tied like animals to these contraptions?

* Meantime in failed Pakistan their equivalent eithier buy motor rickshaws or auto taxis. Even the motor rickshaws have been banned in Karachi thus increasingly only standard taxis are available.

Click > Blanket ban on Qingqis worsens transport crisis - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Which raises the simple question. We all know about supply and demand. In the trillion dollar economy India millions of customers cannot afford hire regular taxis and instead pay slave rates to rickshaw pullers. This shows on the ground dynamics of the trilion dollar economy. In failed Pakistan that Indian's mock so much as beggar on the ground the cutomer can afford to pay far more expensive mechanized transport. Thus we have our customers being transported in auto transport with the driver at least making a civilized living.

This is typical trillion dollar economy. Trillion dollar economy versus failed Pakistan? Well the trillion dollar Indian economy has millions going around pulling rickshaws like animals to feed themselves, 100 of millions are starving that even puts Africa to shame, milllions are sleeping on streets, millions more defecate in the open that is when they get to eat.

I am not saying Pakistan does not have these afflictions. It is just that Pakistan has tackled these issues better. Our failed country is darn sight better for the poor citizen then this trillion dollar India.

Like I keepo saying to people India is 1,270 billion swamp. The sliver of cream that rises to top is scooped and shown to the world. What is ignored is the titanic human cesspit below it where hidous looking people that Bollywood refuses to even accept exist eke disgusting living in disgusting conditions.

Excluding that part of India in the shadow of Pakistan ( Punjab etc ) the rest is bereft of anything redeaming. No culture, No civilization. Even as late as 1990s most were half naked wearing dhotis and their women showing their emaciated bones in the only Indian innovation. A piece of cloth wrapped around the body - the Sari.

Today even in the Achhoots, Adivasis and Ganga Bramaputra denizens have adopted the Shalwar Kameez although they still have not learnt to pronounce it. Below Adavasis of India tru to their culture. I guess I hate them wearing the Shalwar Kamiz because I do not want to be linked with them. Humans are very visual. This visible dress brackets them to us. I don't want our national dress being worn by these scumbags.

Adivasi_1.jpg

Like I said many times in South Asia the Indus Basin is the prized land. It has the people, it has culture, it has history, it has civilization that has shaped history from begining of time. Rest of South Asia is just nothing and trying to copy or live off the achievements of the Indus Basin which today is labelled "Pakistan".

And look at this below in trillion dollar India. Even Indian women are forced to earn bread by pulling rickshaws. Disgusting seeing a woman pulling that lazy bum:-

hqdefault.jpg

And meantime ( below ) in failed Pakistan the equivalent poor woman in transport sector was forced to drive a taxi to earn bread.

_51639565_zahida1.jpg

Pakistan > Zahida Kazmi: Pakistan's ground-breaking female cabbie - BBC News

And meantime ( below ) in failed Pakistan the equivalent poor woman in transport sector was forced to drive a taxi to earn bread.

_51639565_zahida1.jpg

Pakistan > Zahida Kazmi: Pakistan's ground-breaking female cabbie - BBC News

Big deal

Female cab drivers break into India's hostile male profession - The Seattle Globalist

Women taxi drivers for safe transport, Delhi-Azad Foundation

Go Behind the Wheel of India’s Fearless All-Female Taxi Fleet | TakePart

WomenCabs.com

India has always been and will always be far better than Pakistan in every positive field .

1)It serves as a means of income
2) cheap means of transport
3)pollution free

It is inhuman if
1)I force someone to do it...
2) the govt takes away your honest lively hood by banning it

In Pakistan
Giving money to the family of the person whom you murdered ( blood money) to escape prosecution is legal - if killing someone and getting away with it by providing money is not inhuman then the country has nothing called "inhuman" in its dictionaries

One word it is POVERTY IDIOT

But even in poverty instead of becoming human bombs they try to better themselves .

You are trying to glorify poverty in India to brush the dirt under the carpet that too by pointing fingers at quiet another issue .

The point here is NOT questioning the hardwork of these poverty-stricken people but the poverty.

You are trying to glorify poverty in India to brush the dirt under the carpet that too by pointing fingers at quiet another issue .

The point here is NOT questioning the hardwork of these poverty-stricken people but the poverty.

India is a shythole for poor. There is no glorifying this fact . The thing which i am trying to highlight is even in poverty they are trying to earn honest income which is COMMENDABLE rather than becoming extremist or turning to drugs/extortion etc ....

India is a shythole for poor. There is no glorifying this fact . The thing which i am trying to highlight is even in poverty they are trying to earn honest income which is COMMENDABLE rather than becoming extremist or turning to drugs/extortion etc ....

They do not have a choice but to become a donkey or a horse in front of the rickshaw even in this developed era simple as that and this is not limited to India but such extreme poverty is almost everywhere. Also if poverty can force human to kill own self then it c an force you you to become extortionist, a gambler a drug smuggler and a bomb too. So your justification is unjustified. You should question the presence of such level of poverty instead of shying away simple as that. and indeed salute to their hard work and a thumbs down to the government everywhere

They do not have a choice but to become a donkey or a horse in front of the rickshaw even in this developed era simple as that and this is not limited to India but such extreme poverty is almost everywhere. Also if poverty can force human to kill own self then it c an force you you to become extortionist, a gambler a drug smuggler and a bomb too. So your justification is unjustified. You should question the presence of such level of poverty instead of shying away simple as that. and indeed salute to their hard work and a thumbs down to the government everywhere

What's Wrong with being a "human horse" or "Human Donkey" . These people are earning a honest day's bread . Sure India has a lot of ills and poverty and what not . But it is simply resilience of these people that makes India .

Rickshaw puller’s son cracks IIT-JEE exams - News18.com

A story of will and courage: How a rickshaw puller’s son went on to become an IAS officer | Branolia Chemicals

No. He is giving a humane angle to it.

Here being poor does not necessarily inspire us to become suicide bombers. They stay human beings and live a life. Albeit a poverty stricken one.

These poors are usually suffered from tuberculosis; pulling so much weight on the dusty roads; in cold/ hot extremes adversely affecting their lungs.

It should not to be taken in India/Pakistan scenario but for the sake of humanity.

None is mocking them; they are respectables, earning their livelihood thru hardwork. I don't know why some Indian members feel it offensive.

In Pakistan though not entirely but greatly reduced even the horse/donkey pulling carts. Thanks to China for introducing Qing-Chees.

the failure of the government that is what is wrong here

The failure of government . What do you expect Indian government to do . When India got it's independence 65 percent of its population was below poverty line . Today its between 21 to 30 percent . That is equivalent to pulling the entire population of Pakistan out of poverty three times over . The way things are going maybe in next couple of decades we will not see such thing . It is not failure of government but doing the best with what we inherited .

These poors are usually suffered from tuberculosis; pulling so much weight on the dusty roads; in cold/ hot extremes adversely affecting their lungs.

It should not to be taken in India/Pakistan scenario but for the sake of humanity.

None is mocking them; they are respectables, earning their livelihood thru hardwork. I don't know why some Indian members feel it offensive.

In Pakistan though not entirely but greatly reduced even the horse/donkey pulling carts. Thanks to China for introducing Qing-Chees.

It is not just these poors . It is also coal mine and brick kiln workers , underage children working at dhabas and rich people houses . Sure India is not sunshine and roses and we have a lot to improve but we are trying and slowing and steadily reaching there . That is what i have to say . I also respect the way they earn honest day living and make sure their children end up better than them .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom