What's new

CWG will be better than Beijing Olympics: Kalmadi

Chinese characters are typed with the same QWERTY keyboard as everyone else. There are many different softwares on converting the letters to Chinese characters. The commonly used ones are "Five Strokes" and "Hanyu Pinyin"

All Chinese members should write in common language... we respect your sprit..
but you should know every one on this forum has its mother tongue seperate from others... what if we all start discussing in the language you cant understand

Sorry but there is no rule stating they cannot use Kenji to communicate, Pakistanis here use Urdu and Pashtu, Afghans use Pashtu and i have seen Dari, Iranians use Farsi and Indians have posted several posts in Sanskrit/Hindi script.

And since no MOD here has made an exception to Pakistanis, Iranians, Indians, or Afghans doing the same, i feel it is wrong of you to pigeon-hole our Chinese friends.

However that being said, i do agree that all members should communicate in English, in the essence of fairness.

Last edited:
hahahahaha :D

it must be RAW propagandist lol

From what i have seen in life..there are two types of corrupt people.

One are the Suresh Kalmadi type...who eat everything and yet dont complete the work they are supposed to.

Other type is like Lalit Modi...who eat also but get the work done on time.

I hate this Kalmadi and its very good that we are not bidding for Olympics or Asian games..coz we dont deserve to host it.

Ofcoz it is better than Beijing Olympics for him... How much did he earn out of the Olympics - a few thousand dollars as the head of IOA. Here cash has been rolling in millions and millions. Hope his lust for money will be satisfied after this and something positive can be expected in future.

Ofcoz it is better than Beijing Olympics for him... How much did he earn out of the Olympics - a few thousand dollars as the head of IOA. Here cash has been rolling in millions and millions. Hope his lust for money will be satisfied after this and something positive can be expected in future.

I never understand this kind of greed. You may steal 20 million instead of "earning" 2 million but you lose your good name and pride in the process. The same thing with Bernie Madoff, what good is money when you are hated and your family won't talk to you.

I never understand this kind of greed. You may steal 20 million instead of "earning" 2 million but you lose your good name and pride in the process. The same thing with Bernie Madoff, what good is money when you are hated and your family won't talk to you.

This greed has been the bane of the nation for too long. I too fail to understand what drives the unending search for money which you could not possibly ever spend in your entire lifetime.

Even for normal individuals the accumulation of wealth has become an obsession. In a strange contrast to these greedy people there are several Billionare who have pledged to donate more than 50% of their personal wealth to charities.

As it is commonly said - It takes all kinds of people to make this world. It is our misfortune that his kind are a lot more common than those at the other end of spectrum.

This greed has been the bane of the nation for too long. I too fail to understand what drives the unending search for money which you could not possibly ever spend in your entire lifetime.

Even for normal individuals the accumulation of wealth has become an obsession. In a strange contrast to these greedy people there are several Billionare who have pledged to donate more than 50% of their personal wealth to charities.

As it is commonly said - It takes all kinds of people to make this world. It is our misfortune that his kind are a lot more common than those at the other end of spectrum.

I find these greedy people seek money, never as a mean to an end but an end onto itself. Money is the goal, not what you can buy with it, and it's accumulation an endless obsession.

Needless to say despite their riches they are not happy people.

如今,大多数回国的华人不再像钱学森。他们在国外积累的“经验”和“技术”是商业技术和英语,而中国最不缺的是商人,更不缺会讲英语的人。我都认识一些出国到澳大利亚读书的人,都是在国内考不上大学的。在国外他们也不学什么真正的技术,而是学最简单的专业混毕业。在国外学了工商管理之类的专业的人到底能带多少技术回来呢?

As China develops, and becomes more successful, overseas Chinese will be more likely to return home and bring their skills/experience with them.

Reverse Brain Drain in China - Businessweek

Skills and technical experience can be learned in China of course... however the "experience" of the Western systems will be very useful, since the West is currently China's biggest consumer market.

Don't underestimate the patriotism of overseas Chinese. :cheers: The loyal Chinese diaspora is one of the main reasons why China today has so much Foreign Direct Investment.

All Chinese members should write in common language... we respect your sprit..
but you should know every one on this forum has its mother tongue seperate from others... what if we all start discussing in the language you cant understand

Fair enough. :tup:

Last edited:
Are you saying that China doesn't need chemists? Do you take medicine? Do you use a computer with semi-conductors? Do you use composite materials? Do you use petroleum products?

If yes, shut up and have a seat.

I pity you the tiny hateful world you lock yourself in. Like attract like, and chances are you are surrounded by similar bitter little men without education, emotional control and intelligence.

Argue with him no more my friends. His mind is already made up on such matters. The sad thing is he is not directing his patriotic fervor to positive things but inadverently doing damages to his own country's image. There are the likes of him in every country.

Guys, please cut it out, its getting really embarrassing, can we agree to disagree? thats the way how Chinese members here use to be handling issue regarding disagreement, solve it out through PM or simply leave each other alone. Keep it in mind, we should respect each other opinions, nobody is always right or perfect after all.:china::cheers::china:

Damn it, you guys are hopeless, go ahead, help yourselves by performing a good show of " Chinese idiots" congrates:angry:

Back
Top Bottom