What's new

CWG will be better than Beijing Olympics: Kalmadi

I am not saying its unsafe my point is kalmadi is idiot and corrupt also one should not compare Olympics with CWG.

But my post is in reply to a chinese member who was saying that commonwealth village at CWG is not better then Beijing.

Kalmadi is fool but even a fool can be right in some point like he was right that CWG village is better then Beijing.

Well, India can use facts and we will see.

I am not saying its unsafe my point is kalmadi is idiot and corrupt also one should not compare Olympics with CWG.

But my post is in reply to a chinese member who was saying that commonwealth village at CWG is not better then Beijing.

Kalmadi is fool but even a fool can be right in some point like he was right that CWG village is better then Beijing.

I don't recall anyone make that assertion. Can you find it for me?

I dont think CWG will be better than chinese olympics. We could have made it if we didn't wasted years in discussion and paper works...and to top it up corruption,mismanagement, etc.. Still i hope it will do good enough to save our pride.

i was saying just hope 4 the best,by involving ourself in this.we r making it a laughter stock.wat we can expect frm others?

Well hope should be somewhat realistic....I am hoping that it will come good, now i would be fool if i start hoping it would be better then Olympics in China, no???

As far as laughing stock is concerned then i am not worried about it....If we have done a poor job then we deserve to be laughed at...We should not hide our issues... In fact the more they get exposed the better nation we would become....

Mr. Kalmadi - you have filled your pockets, now please get lost - let others also come in and fill their pockets or do you want everything for your self. :angry:

Delhi CWG Games Village

golf18.jpg

Chinese can never match those standards or even US cannot match

because these bathroom have toilet papers worth
$107

The kalmadi and co. has looted in every thing from tpilet paper to trade mill

Delhi CWG Games Village

golf18.jpg

These pictures are from a showflat by a high end developer aiming to sell them after the games at a good profit as high end luxury living (Probably a good move too by letting a separate party develop these)

The China Olympic Village was designed to be sold off as flats (low end residential).

Anyway not sure what you're trying to prove, ultimately its the games itself that matter.

Olympic Village is not just a luxury room completely. Even NBA players live in the five-star hotels, most luxurious, still want to get into the Olympic Village, because they are attracted by all things in the chinese Olympic village.

China's Olympic Village is not the style of luxury, but a simple, practical, comfortable, satisfied, diversity of world culture. Of course, possible to save, spend most needed.

Last edited:
All Chinese members should write in common language... we respect your sprit..
but you should know every one on this forum has its mother tongue seperate from others... what if we all start discussing in the language you cant understand

but you should know every one on this forum has its mother tongue seperate from others... what if we all start discussing in the language you cant understand

Sure sure no problem, but just to say, we weren't talking about anything international only inside China issues.

You are right, most of the time we will comply. But like this, to solve problems, using Chinese is the most appropriate and most rapidly.

You are right, most of the time we will comply. But like this, to solve problems, using Chinese is the most appropriate and most rapidly.

did you type all that with keyboard... do your keyboard have these type of characters...

by the way is it mandarin or cantonese..??
whats the difference between them?

I just want to quickly say that the pessimism of a lot Indian members here is unnecessary. If these games don't go well, it's not like India will never host another world event. It's a sure thing that India is going to get the Summer Olympics just like China.

So it may be best to think of these CWG's to be a trial run, to gain experience and learn from your mistakes so that you'll be ready for the Olympics and world expo type events.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom