What's new

CWG will be better than Beijing Olympics: Kalmadi

^^^ Very True....Truth is truth, i was blown away by the Beijing Olympics opening ceremony

Let me thank all Chinese and Indians who made rational comments. I think its pretty clear that most Indians are aware of the corruption and the incompetence of these people, this bodes well for our political future. But that does not mean we want the games to fail, we love our nation too.

Let me also remind all those who trolled and made racist comments, they are no different than that guy Kalmadi - making their respective nations llook bad.

Before making such stupid claims, Kalmandi should consider the blunder the guy has done by not living upto its initial deadline. Beijing Olympics was a historical event and a proof to the world that China can handle itself well while CWG at the rate at which it is progressing, would be a global embarrassment for India.

When will our corrupt sarkari dodos learn to work first and then talk?:hitwall:

He really seems want people to think the games are a success, so the government won't skin his hide for corruption

More of his comparisons to Beijing

Kalmadi is corrupt and he have compared CWG with Olympics is also unwarranted.

But you should agree on games village as we are providing 5 star facilities to the sports persons and officials not like students hostels in Beijing Olympic.

So he's right in saying that we are offering better facilities in games village then Beijing.

kalmadi is a thief..:sick:

Sportsmen are coming to play, not to live in a 5 star village.

To say the games will be better than Beijing, he is not only a thief but also a bloody lier.:angry:

May be Chinachina is not a chinese and is hiding under false flags???
@topic Kalmadi is an @ss eating up millions of dollars and spoiling india's image

Delhi CWG Games Village

golf18.jpg

golf2.jpg

golf3.jpg

golf4.jpg

golf6.jpg

golf8.jpg

golf12.jpg

golf15.jpg

May be Chinachina is not a chinese and is hiding under false flags???
@topic Kalmadi is an @ss eating up millions of dollars and spoiling india's image

Sir, want to respect our members, that is our problem, just some misunderstandings, we have resolved, do not try to fight again, to thank you for your cooperation.

Beijing Olympic Games Village

Beijing+Olympic+Village+005.JPG

Img214112835.jpg

It's clean, it's safe, nothing wrong there. Besides when the athletes were not competing, they were likely to be on the streets checking out life in Beijing or shopping. Who goes to China and stays in their room?

I recommend the shaved noodles.

4094699929_9fcf4ff2d7.jpg

Last edited:
Kalmadi..***** let the games be over we will see him..he is dam lucky that he is not in china..

Beijing Olympic Games Village

Beijing+Olympic+Village+017.JPG

Beijing+Olympic+Village+005.JPG

Img214112835.jpg

I will ask some questions, do you think we do not have money to make a luxurious decoration? Do you think the most important thing is what the Olympic Village? Just a decoration?

It's clean, it's safe, nothing wrong there. Besides when the athletes were not competing, they were likely to be on the streets checking out life in Beijing or shopping.

I am not saying its unsafe my point is kalmadi is idiot and corrupt also one should not compare Olympics with CWG.

But my post is in reply to a chinese member who was saying that commonwealth village at CWG is not better then Beijing.

Kalmadi is fool but even a fool can be right in some point like he was right that CWG village is better then Beijing.

Back
Top Bottom