What's new

CWG security: Oz defence officials seek Indian Army's assurance

Before we start bashing the aussies, please note that this was a discussion between the defence officials from australia (whose job is securing aussie lives anywhere on the globe) and those from India ( whose job is securing everyone at the CWG).

Both sides are just doing their jobs!

Do not compare this with the scare mongering of few athletes (aussies included) who think travelling to Delhi is like travelling to MORDOR! :eek:

Nope, wrong.

There has only been 2 deaths of Indians in Australia in the last 2 years.

1 was murdered by his indian friends

1 was killed and the killer hasn't been founded

Please go spread your lies and misinformation else where.

I am Not interested in an Explanation, rather I do Know The Australians pretty well..... As You are In the opposite corner its obvious for You to rubbish My claim

I am Not interested in an Explanation, rather I do Know The Australians pretty well..... As You are In the opposite corner its obvious for You to rubbish My claim

An explanation? I wasn't giving you an explanation, i was clearing up the lies and misinformation you posted. You posted that many Indians have been killed in Australia based on racism. This statement is not true, as i pointed out to you.

An explanation? I wasn't giving you an explanation, i was clearing up the lies and misinformation you posted. You posted that many Indians have been killed in Australia based on racism. This statement is not true, as i pointed out to you.

Well Then I would state it as Out Of Love the Indians were Killed and Attacked In Australia if that Suits the Argument let get on with it.... Almost every day an Indian is Targeted.... But anyways You all are welcome in India....

Well Then I would state it as Out Of Love the Indians were Killed and Attacked In Australia if that Suits the Argument

Even then you would be lying and spreading misinformation as the Indians killer has not be found so no one has a clue why he was murdered.

let get on with it.... Almost every day an Indian is Targeted.... But anyways You all are welcome in India....

Wrong. If you have no idea on a subject, don't speak about it.

It's not just Australia concerned about security, i am sure other countries are talking to the Indian Army aswell. I don't know why you are all surprised.

Hopefully.

Australian athletes will be wearing bullet proof vests while traveling in transport, alot of other athletes from other countries are also doing this.

The whole commonwealth is very very concerned about the level of security at the commonwealth games. There is a very high chance of a terrorist attack.

Understand your concern and very valid concern.

However, no need to feel worried abt this. The National Intelligence Agency is closely monitoring and intercepting everything. There is internal alert to control any mishap.

They are sitting happily saying there will not be any strike, but before anything happens iam sure they will foil it.

Why is Australia better than India in most sporting events?

showimagenpadvsinglepho.jpg

A quick question guys?

Did the security management perform any security drills?like hostage rescue ones etc?

Yes I remember there being tons of well publicized drill by HK and Beijing SWAT before the 2008 Olympics. I haven't seen similar such drills by the Indian army.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does the army have to provide the security for the CWG?

Is there a shortage of paramilitary forces?

I know the terrorist threat is present but our paramilitary are capable of handling them.

Its become a fashion to use the army every where.

Back
Top Bottom