What's new

CV-18 Fujian - Type 003 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

nope, size is slightly smaller than to USAN's Kitty Hawk class ACs

I don't trust fzgfzy's words at all, this guy has too much ego and is now living in denial.

He had made so many mispredictions, yet you guys still take his words as gold which is beyond comprehension.

And no way in hell that the Type 003 with a beam of 41 meters is smaller than the Kitty Hawk class. And China will never build a carrier with distorted proportion.

I don't trust fzgfzy's words at all, this guy has too much ego and is now living in denial.

He had made so many mispredictions, yet you guys still take his words as gold which is beyond comprehension.

And no way in hell that the Type 003 with a beam of 41 meters is smaller than the Kitty Hawk class. And China will never build a carrier with distorted proportion.

I must admit, my feeling tells me, that @rcrmj is not only relying to fzgfzy's words at all .... also, I'm not entirely sure with a beam of 41 m but surely in the size of 40.

And where did the claim come up on "China would build a carrier with distorted proportions"???

I must admit, my feeling tells me, that @rcrmj is not only relying to fzgfzy's words at all .... also, I'm not entirely sure with a beam of 41 m but surely in the size of 40.

And where did the claim come up on "China would build a carrier with distorted proportions"???

In fact, the 41 meters might not even be the widest part of the hull. But for now, I just assume it is 41 meters which is equivalent to the Nimitz/Ford class supercarriers.

When its beam is 41 meters, which means its size should be comparable the US supercarrier because China won't build a fat carrier with shorter proportion. You see all pattern of China's ship design, they all have larger length/width ratio, which is from the Type 052C to the Type 055.

POP3 and fzgfzy are the only big shrimps who claimed that the Type 003 is less than 80,000 tons which is very unlikely at this point. And they had all lost the bet in the EMALS vs steam catapult prediction.

And fzgfzy just keeps brewing up with more erroneous predictions, his credibility looks very fishy at this point in the eyes of many impartial observers.

Yep, rcrmj and many other cd members have tremendous loyalty and faith toward fzgfzy, and they still take his words like the official statements.

Last edited:

I know fzgfzy, and I know what he is capable of, but he does not work in the circle maybe have few connections that are from the circle````anyway, someone had seen the blueprint said it is slightly smaller than Kitty Hawk`````anyway modules had been built```````so

Yep, rcrmj and many other cd members have tremendous loyalty and faith toward fzgfzy, and they still take his words like the official statements.

where did you get this part?:cheesy:?

I only taking infos from the circle with serious attitude, anything on the virtual world are just "amature" thoughts````:lol:

almost all the men have a notion that dictates our judgment, that is "bigger is better"```like bigger boobies, bigger buttocks```:lol:

but this does not usually work on weapon system or platforms`````their size and shape was determined by user's needs, time of urgency and most importantly, current technological availability!

is the new AWACS ready? is the new 5th gen ready? is the new nuclear-powered power system ready? can we wait more time for 003? etc``````````

the top had planned at least 6 carriers (including the first liaoning)````the time is very packed, and those people (designers and R$D starfs) are working at least 10 hours aday 7 days a week for these projects!````and those factories have 2-3 shifts to make sure 24 hours none-stop production`!!!!

people went to hospital for that matter I will let you know this much``````the change from steam catapult to electronic catapult on 03 had already caused much troubles to all the team members, any more of this kind of sudden change would really jeopadize the project and morale!

thats why for all the weapon system development, there is a phrase called “技术冻结”```when this happens, nothing can be changed unless the previous design as an "utter joke"``!

Everybody has its own judgement, you have your faith to believe these big shrimps, but it doesn't necessarily mean the truth.

As usual, fzgfzy often tried to make all sort of excuses to cover up his failed predictions.

https://lt.cjdby.net/thread-2487151-1-1.html

https://lt.cjdby.net/thread-2549154-1-1.html

You can see his inconsistency, and I am pretty sure he will soon change his tone about the Type 003 as the ship is close to the launch.

I believe you two should end such exchanges in this International English forum... enough, more simply don't fit here!

Be patient, Time will divulge its essential truth! And may the "best" prevail.

Peace :coffee: and have nice weekend all!

Everybody has its own judgement, you have your faith to believe these big shrimps, but it doesn't necessarily mean the truth.

As usual, fzgfzy often tried to make all sort of excuses to cover up his failed predictions.

You can see his inconsistency, and I am pretty sure he will soon change his tone about the Type 003 as the ship is close to the launch.
Let's just wait for more photos to come

Neither the "big shrimps" nor other Chinese sources are accurate.

The most reliable sources are:
1. David Axe
2. National Interest
3. Gordon Chang
4. RAJ47

1. David Axe
2. National Interest
3. Gordon Chang
4. RAJ47
SinoSoldier alias Akasa, what kind of fish do you intend to catch here from trying to spice the waters? :D

Seeing the former ID is quite active at SDF but not here, and nowadays only seeing the latter persona is engaging here at PDF.

SinoSoldier / Akasa, allow me to ask you a frank question here: How do you feel for all the achievements of the Chinese military esp. during the last few years under the leadership of the Communist Party of China (CPC) [in particular under the firm and effective leadership of Xi Jinping], a government and ruling party that you hate so much for whatever reasons?

It has been a couple of years since I last spotted [in 2016/2017] your heartedly-felt hatred post on the CPC… admittedly you have been good in covering it ever since. I hope you won't hesitate to tell us here about your thought.

Last edited:

1. David Axe
2. National Interest
3. Gordon Chang
4. RAJ47
:lol:```they dont have any access to the real deal`````more like an upgraded version of news outlet````Gordon Chang? seriously? :D

do you actually ready these threads? :lol:```````what excuess he made?
you know what you know, if not, then all the "points", "judgments" or "excues" are nothing but wishful thinking.
whether its from fzgfzy or anyone else````````once you are really in the circle, then you know there is no shrimp, but who has better access to the real deal````````as far as I know fzgfzy has some ways to get into the ring, but still not up to my standard`````

:lol:```they dont have any access to the real deal`````more like an upgraded version of news outlet````Gordon Chang? seriously? :D

do you actually ready these threads? :lol:```````what excuess he made?
you know what you know, if not, then all the "points", "judgments" or "excues" are nothing but wishful thinking.
whether its from fzgfzy or anyone else````````once you are really in the circle, then you know there is no shrimp, but who has better access to the real deal````````as far as I know fzgfzy has some ways to get into the ring, but still not up to my standard`````

The joke flew right past your head like the F-22 over a 346B radar.

man, the 003's building is already ongoing, are you a SFA member? :cheesy:

101526u6ooa1r9mkmra7o1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom